Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Clive where's our match report... 09:03 - Jan 13 with 3603 viewsSuffolkHoop

Lunch break is between 1230 and 1 so by then would be great please mate!!

You Rs

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 09:34 - Jan 13 with 3577 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Yeah Clive you lazy shit....

: )

We demand you produce the service that we put zero input and money into now!
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 10:09]
Oi Clive where's our match report... on 09:54 - Jan 13 with 3544 viewsW7Ranger

Fcuksaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake Clive COME ON!!!
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 10:43]
Oi Clive where's our match report... on 10:06 - Jan 13 with 3507 viewsRamseyR

Suspect this one may be later than usual.

I guess Clive may start on a draft before the game, and this morning will be furiously changing his usual (but hilarious) negative analogies, for some positive ones, but he's a bit out of practice on those
Oi Clive where's our match report... on 10:55 - Jan 13 with 3419 viewsWokingR

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 11:23 - Jan 13 with 3364 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Shoddy!

All I'm saying, you never see Clive and Donald Trump in the same room at the same time. He's probably pissed or, being pissed on, by some Russian brass in the Reading Travelodge as we speak.

I'll get the tapes from the concierge, and we'll hang this sloth out to dry...literally and metaphorically speaking!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 11:36 - Jan 13 with 3323 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 11:23 - Jan 13 by PlanetHonneywood

Shoddy!

All I'm saying, you never see Clive and Donald Trump in the same room at the same time. He's probably pissed or, being pissed on, by some Russian brass in the Reading Travelodge as we speak.

I'll get the tapes from the concierge, and we'll hang this sloth out to dry...literally and metaphorically speaking!

You can get waterproof laptop covers nowadays, so he still hasn't got an excuse.
Oi Clive where's our match report... on 11:42 - Jan 13 with 3291 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm writing the report this week. Here it is.

Reading thought they were good but were mistaken. QPR turned up and gave them a harsh lesson in how to eat shit by scoring with the sort of move that makes ITV commentators gargle with Barcelona's jizz. Except instead of Lionel Messi finishing it off, it was QPR's mighty Jamie Mackie who was more than happy to celebrate against his old club because he knows they aren't going to do shit about it because they've got an important office meeting in the morning at the local accountancy firm.

Final score. Bitches 0 - Mighty R's 1.

Goals scored: 1
Dicks eaten by Reading: 98
Ollie respect level: rising

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 11:47 - Jan 13 with 3271 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 11:42 - Jan 13 by Bluce_Ree

Reading thought they were good but were mistaken. QPR turned up and gave them a harsh lesson in how to eat shit by scoring with the sort of move that makes ITV commentators gargle with Barcelona's jizz. Except instead of Lionel Messi finishing it off, it was QPR's mighty Jamie Mackie who was more than happy to celebrate against his old club because he knows they aren't going to do shit about it because they've got an important office meeting in the morning at the local accountancy firm.

The home crowd was so small last night that I think a few people will need to double up on the man spam.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 11:50]
Login to get fewer ads

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 11:53 - Jan 13 with 3248 viewsWokingR

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 11:56 - Jan 13 with 3224 views2Thomas2Bowles

And may the lord be praised amen.

You are out of a job Clive

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 12:04 - Jan 13 with 3169 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 14:38 - Jan 13 with 2971 viewsSuffolkHoop

Only joking Clive take as long as you need.
Oi Clive where's our match report... on 14:42 - Jan 13 with 2944 viewsNorthernr

Lol bluce has done it for me. at proper work until later today so you'll have to cope with the knee jerks for now
Oi Clive where's our match report... on 14:51 - Jan 13 with 2885 viewsPinnerPaul

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 14:42 - Jan 13 by Northernr

Lol bluce has done it for me. at proper work until later today so you'll have to cope with the knee jerks for now

You don't call that "proper" work surely?!

Looking forward to it, will enjoy reading it before bedtime tonight!
Oi Clive where's our match report... on 15:04 - Jan 13 with 2843 viewsDorse

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 14:51 - Jan 13 by PinnerPaul

You don't call that "proper" work surely?!

Looking forward to it, will enjoy reading it before bedtime tonight!

Your foreplay really needs some work PP...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 15:08 - Jan 13 with 2831 viewskensalriser

You must all be the fanboys I saw disparagingly referenced in another thread.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 15:12 - Jan 13 with 2811 viewsPinnerPaul

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 15:04 - Jan 13 by Dorse

Your foreplay really needs some work PP...

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 15:20 - Jan 13 with 2773 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Oi Clive where's our match report... on 15:08 - Jan 13 by kensalriser

You must all be the fanboys I saw disparagingly referenced in another thread.

I'm also unnecessarily argumentative, you arsehole : )
Oi Clive where's our match report... on 15:31 - Jan 13 with 2740 viewsPlanetHonneywood

More succinct and neither does it want for cutting analysis, social commentary or wit.

I like. I like, it a lot.

Take a memo for the other bloke, forgotten his name already, and include his P45. Dress it up, blah, blah, place on record, blah, blah triffic job etc. but tell him to do one by the end.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024