Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freeman / Manning 07:44 - Mar 8 with 8418 viewsbaz_qpr

What a class midfield pair these two are, absolutely dominated the midfield especially first half, ably supported with Luongo putting in his best performance for some time. Been a long time since I've seen us push the ball around like that one touch passing, driving runs with purpose, a bite and edge in the tackle. Freeman for me absolutely signing of the season
Freeman / Manning on 08:00 - Mar 8 with 7519 viewsDorse

Bearing in mind the way Freeman's played since he arrived, it's almost unbelievable that the Wurzels weren't playing him. Good spot from the leadership there. Equally, a good spot from whoever brought Maning into the club. What a find he's turning out to be.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Freeman / Manning on 08:15 - Mar 8 with 7452 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Freeman / Manning on 08:00 - Mar 8 by Dorse

Bearing in mind the way Freeman's played since he arrived, it's almost unbelievable that the Wurzels weren't playing him. Good spot from the leadership there. Equally, a good spot from whoever brought Maning into the club. What a find he's turning out to be.

Manning was spotted by Les and Ramsey while they were at Spurs. Spurs didn't move for him and they brought him in here instead against the wishes of Redknapp.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Freeman / Manning on 08:17 - Mar 8 with 7440 viewssilky

You know what...

For the first time in bloody ages I'm happy, just happy with QPR and the way we are going about our business.
There are smiles on the faces of our players and good progressive football being played, that and 100% commitment is all we ask for and it's now starting to be delivered on the pitch which is fantastic to see.

Quick shout out to Evil Les & Hoos (You nasty pair) Thanks for grabbing QPR by the scruff of it's neck and giving it an old fashioned 1950's slapping! Those green shoots of recovery are now turning into stalks! :D

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Freeman / Manning on 08:47 - Mar 8 with 7340 viewsElHoop

Freeman / Manning on 08:15 - Mar 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Manning was spotted by Les and Ramsey while they were at Spurs. Spurs didn't move for him and they brought him in here instead against the wishes of Redknapp.

Was this 'fake news' then Brian?

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-ryan-manning-republic-of-ireland-harry-red
Freeman / Manning on 08:49 - Mar 8 with 7325 viewsPommyhoop

Freeman / Manning on 08:17 - Mar 8 by silky

You know what...

For the first time in bloody ages I'm happy, just happy with QPR and the way we are going about our business.
There are smiles on the faces of our players and good progressive football being played, that and 100% commitment is all we ask for and it's now starting to be delivered on the pitch which is fantastic to see.

Quick shout out to Evil Les & Hoos (You nasty pair) Thanks for grabbing QPR by the scruff of it's neck and giving it an old fashioned 1950's slapping! Those green shoots of recovery are now turning into stalks! :D

This ..
We are finally ridding ourselves of the stench of Hughes, Joorabchian and Redknapp.
We are getting our Rangers back..
Well done Hoos, Les and Ollie..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Freeman / Manning on 09:10 - Mar 8 with 7257 viewsDejR_vu

Freeman looks a fantastic signing, we've had a right result with this one. Manning seems to be one of those players that doesn't really stand out but you really miss him when he's not there. Great to see him becoming integral, pretty much like Grant Hall last year. Based on signing cost / value to the team, those three and Smithies are probably the best signings we've made for years.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Freeman / Manning on 09:15 - Mar 8 with 7228 viewsShotKneesHoop

Freeman / Manning on 08:47 - Mar 8 by ElHoop

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-ryan-manning-republic-of-ireland-harry-red

When you put the cursor on the link, it hovers and says : "Do you trust this link?"

I then moved it to Redknobb's name within the link - expecting to see the new text - "Do you trust this man?"

Ollie and Les are proving that the answer is a resounding "No" -

There's still a few Klingons to flush out of the system, but we are almost there now.
In retrospect, at least JFH started the turd flush, but Ollie is now polishing what is left quite nicely,
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 9:17]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Freeman / Manning on 09:25 - Mar 8 with 7185 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Even more amazing, is that Manning has been a winger in his career up till now hasn't he?
Login to get fewer ads

Freeman / Manning on 09:36 - Mar 8 with 7139 viewsisawqpratwcity

Freeman / Manning on 09:15 - Mar 8 by ShotKneesHoop

When you put the cursor on the link, it hovers and says : "Do you trust this link?"

I then moved it to Redknobb's name within the link - expecting to see the new text - "Do you trust this man?"

Ollie and Les are proving that the answer is a resounding "No" -

There's still a few Klingons to flush out of the system, but we are almost there now.
In retrospect, at least JFH started the turd flush, but Ollie is now polishing what is left quite nicely,
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 9:17]

Tbf, the turd flush started under Redknapp.

Summer 2013 transfers out included such notables as Cisse, Samba, Bosingwa and Ferdinand (A.).

Trouble was the sewer ran both ways with Harry.

Ramsey also managed under the 'flush 'em if you can' regime.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Freeman / Manning on 09:36 - Mar 8 with 7139 viewssimmo

Freeman / Manning on 09:25 - Mar 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

Even more amazing, is that Manning has been a winger in his career up till now hasn't he?

A number 10 according to his old coach/manager back in Ireland, which you can see in some of his passes - he spots a lovely slide rule pass.

I thought Freeman was a really good signing at the time but the way he has come in with a point to prove is great, he's been exactly what we've missed for a while now and last night he terrorised Barnsley - great signing and one of many.

Respect to Les and Hoos, I really hope this anti-Les agenda (mainly on Twitter tbf) starts to realise what a fckin amazing job he and others are doing. I went through it last night and besides the Onouha and Caulkers there wasn't a player in that squad that cost over 2m - more than most bought for half a mil or so and a lot have been identified as coming towards the end of their deals so been acquired cheaper than usual. It's great and shrewd business to not only identify players at a good age that are the right kind of characters with ability, but also to get them for below market rate - part of the reason we have been able to actually make a profit on players this year. BIG UP SIR LES HOOS.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Freeman / Manning on 09:46 - Mar 8 with 7094 viewsaston_hoop

According to the Twitter, Manning also has a younger brother who plays. Sign him up, get ourselves a team of Mannings!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Freeman / Manning on 10:23 - Mar 8 with 6984 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Freeman / Manning on 08:47 - Mar 8 by ElHoop

From what I've read and heard, yes. Only naturally to get a quote from the manager as well, I suppose.

I credit Redknapp with a few things he did very well eg. Bringing in McClaren, but I think the credit on this one goes to Ferdinand and Ramsey.

Freeman / Manning on 10:38 - Mar 8 with 6909 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Freeman / Manning on 09:36 - Mar 8 by simmo

A number 10 according to his old coach/manager back in Ireland, which you can see in some of his passes - he spots a lovely slide rule pass.

I thought Freeman was a really good signing at the time but the way he has come in with a point to prove is great, he's been exactly what we've missed for a while now and last night he terrorised Barnsley - great signing and one of many.

Respect to Les and Hoos, I really hope this anti-Les agenda (mainly on Twitter tbf) starts to realise what a fckin amazing job he and others are doing. I went through it last night and besides the Onouha and Caulkers there wasn't a player in that squad that cost over 2m - more than most bought for half a mil or so and a lot have been identified as coming towards the end of their deals so been acquired cheaper than usual. It's great and shrewd business to not only identify players at a good age that are the right kind of characters with ability, but also to get them for below market rate - part of the reason we have been able to actually make a profit on players this year. BIG UP SIR LES HOOS.

Ya, according to lads I know at Mervue he was always a No. 10.

Freeman / Manning on 11:01 - Mar 8 with 6833 views2Thomas2Bowles

Freeman / Manning on 10:23 - Mar 8 by BrianMcCarthy

From what I've read and heard, yes. Only naturally to get a quote from the manager as well, I suppose.

I credit Redknapp with a few things he did very well eg. Bringing in McClaren, but I think the credit on this one goes to Ferdinand and Ramsey.

They were going to let Manning leave just before Ollie came in.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Freeman / Manning on 11:29 - Mar 8 with 6760 viewsbosh67

Freeman / Manning on 09:25 - Mar 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

That's right but for me he could develop into another Liam Brady. He's got everything to be that good.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Freeman / Manning on 12:13 - Mar 8 with 6636 viewsElHoop

Freeman / Manning on 10:23 - Mar 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Ok fair enough, it just seems a bit odd that the club got a (rare) quote from Redknapp about the securing of a young player who seemingly had met Redknapp and Les and was then signed against Redknapp's wishes. But nothing much would surprise me about them then days if I'm honest.
Freeman / Manning on 12:22 - Mar 8 with 6606 viewsdaveB

Freeman / Manning on 11:01 - Mar 8 by 2Thomas2Bowles

They were going to let Manning leave just before Ollie came in.

He was out of contract in the summer so discussions were underway as to if he would get a new deal but not sure they were going to release him
Freeman / Manning on 12:28 - Mar 8 with 6568 viewsdanehoop

Apparently he hadn't really progressed as much as they had hoped in the development squad. But seems to have grabbed his opportunity with both hands when it came his way and showed just how good is, real potential to get so much better with more experience and the coaching he is now getting.

Never knowingly understood

Freeman / Manning on 13:26 - Mar 8 with 6371 viewsTonto

Freeman / Manning on 12:13 - Mar 8 by ElHoop

Ok fair enough, it just seems a bit odd that the club got a (rare) quote from Redknapp about the securing of a young player who seemingly had met Redknapp and Les and was then signed against Redknapp's wishes. But nothing much would surprise me about them then days if I'm honest.

The way press releases work is that the PR person writes the piece, adds a quote and the name of an important person who purportedly said it, then e-mails the piece to the person who is quoted as quoting something, waits an hour or two for a response then puts it out anyway.

Given Redknapp's reported literacy levels I doubt he knows how to turn a computer on, let alone read and correct an e-mail.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Freeman / Manning on 13:54 - Mar 8 with 6292 viewsTacticalR

January 2017 interview with Ryan Manning on Off the Ball. He was told that he 'could explore other options' (i.e. look for another club). Holloway then saw him in the U23s. Has played on the left in Ireland, but his preferred position is midfielder. Often played out of position in the U23s. If football hadn't worked out he would have gone back to Ireland to study Sports Science at UCD.

Begins at 14 mins:45 seconds, about twenty minutes long

Ryan Manning interview, youngsters abroad, Robbie Brady
https://soundcloud.com/offtheball/ryan-manning-interview-youngsters-abroad-robbi

Air hostess clique

Freeman / Manning on 13:57 - Mar 8 with 6275 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Freeman / Manning on 13:54 - Mar 8 by TacticalR

January 2017 interview with Ryan Manning on Off the Ball. He was told that he 'could explore other options' (i.e. look for another club). Holloway then saw him in the U23s. Has played on the left in Ireland, but his preferred position is midfielder. Often played out of position in the U23s. If football hadn't worked out he would have gone back to Ireland to study Sports Science at UCD.

Begins at 14 mins:45 seconds, about twenty minutes long

Ryan Manning interview, youngsters abroad, Robbie Brady
https://soundcloud.com/offtheball/ryan-manning-interview-youngsters-abroad-robbi

I'm pretty sure he played No. 10 at Mervue. By the sounds of that interview he must have played on the left for Galway.

Freeman / Manning on 14:16 - Mar 8 with 6209 viewsbarbicanranger

Yeah these two have been great.

Freeman. Aside from everything else, I can't believe the engine on him, even towards the dying minutes last night he made a lung bursting run forward, I can only see him getting better and better. To think no other championship clubs at the upper end of the league tried to snatch him ahead of us surprises me.

Manning. To think he is still so young in to his pro career is astounding he has settled in so well and just gets on with it. Reminds me of Faurlin in what he does for the balance of the team and don't think we have had someone like that in midfield since Ale left.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 14:17]
Freeman / Manning on 14:55 - Mar 8 with 6128 viewsElHoop

Freeman / Manning on 13:26 - Mar 8 by Tonto

The way press releases work is that the PR person writes the piece, adds a quote and the name of an important person who purportedly said it, then e-mails the piece to the person who is quoted as quoting something, waits an hour or two for a response then puts it out anyway.

Given Redknapp's reported literacy levels I doubt he knows how to turn a computer on, let alone read and correct an e-mail.

I'm not sure whether you're a realist or a cynic, but it seems possible anyway!
Freeman / Manning on 15:09 - Mar 8 with 6085 viewssmegma

Freeman / Manning on 13:26 - Mar 8 by Tonto

He claimed in court he didn't know how to send a text.

In his biography (after the court case) he explained how he had sent a text to a fellow manager congratulating him.

World biggest liar and pretender.
Freeman / Manning on 07:07 - Mar 9 with 5690 viewsShotKneesHoop

Freeman / Manning on 09:36 - Mar 8 by isawqpratwcity

Tbf, the turd flush started under Redknapp.

Summer 2013 transfers out included such notables as Cisse, Samba, Bosingwa and Ferdinand (A.).

Trouble was the sewer ran both ways with Harry.

Ramsey also managed under the 'flush 'em if you can' regime.

I wouldn't have Cisse in that list, I thought he did the biz for us.

Redknobb only flushed the lot you mention out to get his mates in.. Jam Jar, Jenas, Townsend, Carroll etc and other top top, triffik Spuds Rosie players.

And I thought that Samba and Boswanka were in 'Arry's reign anyway.

Universe's biggest liar and pretender.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2017 7:09]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024