Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well known people you've annoyed 17:55 - May 28 with 16643 viewsqprxtc

I once told Phil Jupitus 'Orient are flipping sh1t mate'. He said ' I don't support Orient'. Oh, I got him mixed up with Bob Mills. I should have retorted 'it was a statement of fact Phil' but I was too p1ssed and I thought he was Bob Mills.
Well known people you've annoyed on 17:57 - May 28 with 7308 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You are fast becoming my favorite poster.

Keep it up.
Well known people you've annoyed on 18:04 - May 28 with 7285 viewsessextaxiboy

I followed Jose Antonio Reyes into the bog at Gatwick South and stood next next to him at the urinal and asked him if he was going to sign for the Rangers.
Well known people you've annoyed on 18:09 - May 28 with 7263 viewsBrightonhoop

Once accidentally tipped a couple of pints down Kim Wilde whilst working for the BBC. Was too pisshed to realise who she was, insisted she put her dry cleaing bill in internal post (I dont work for the Beeb she says) and was absolutely charming about it. My mates thought I had pulled...well? Did you get her number?

Her security were not happy lol.
Well known people you've annoyed on 18:39 - May 28 with 7192 viewsDorse

According to family legend, I once called Dennis Healy a 'silly billy' on the tube, much to his disgust and the amusement of other passengers. I was about 3 at the time.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Well known people you've annoyed on 18:48 - May 28 with 7178 viewsMrSheen

Master Sheen has a Saturday job in a children's shoe shop. He had to break the news to Sally Phillips that they didn't have a size 2 in the shoe her daughter wanted. She was so angry she insisted on speaking to the manager. She didn't have it either.
Well known people you've annoyed on 19:36 - May 28 with 7095 viewsNoDiddley

I'll stick to QPR related as I've had a few moments.
Was at a Spurs game in 2010 as corporate & at the bar were John Pratt & Mark Falco.
Up I waltz after having a few 'light ales' I introduce myself to Mark (who's into waste disposal) & explain to him I could put a bit of business his way. He's really up for it & then his partner John starts getting involved, what did I say? "Excuse me pal I only deal with ex QPR players so give it a rest"
Well known people you've annoyed on 19:44 - May 28 with 7079 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I was at a Palace do as our company sponsor them sometimes. David "Kid" Jensen was there. When the time came for people to go up and get signatures pics etc I went up to him and said "You used to support QPR didn't you" He wasn't happy.
Well known people you've annoyed on 20:28 - May 28 with 7012 viewsMonahoop

Man years ago, me and a group of mates had been at some punk gig in Croydon. We were late out of the gig and needed to get a train home or any train that would take us near Epsom where we all resided at the time. We ran to East Croydon station and just as we approached it, I ran into Noel Edmonds. I made my apologies half heartedly and he gave the usual 'You should look where you're going mate' retort. To which I replied ' I'll floor you next time creep.' He was none too pleased. I often look back on this incident with pride whenever I see his smug face on the TV. I hate the bloke.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Login to get fewer ads

Well known people you've annoyed on 20:40 - May 28 with 6972 viewsqprxtc

I once threw up all over the girlfriend of the drummer from Diesel Park West at The Borderline

A tenuous link to my own thread.
Well known people you've annoyed on 20:58 - May 28 with 6930 viewssmegma

Easy mistake to make as Bob Mills and Phil Jupitus are like twins ????

Well more like twins than Devito and Arnie!!!

I upset Boris live on LBC radio when James OBrien read out my email to him. He claimed it was an unfair question, waffled for a few seconds then ran away from the interviewer.
Well known people you've annoyed on 21:15 - May 28 with 6903 viewsBakes

The day we beat Liverpool 3-2, I was walking to the springbok before the match, my mate wasn't looking where he was going and accidentally barged into this bloke and almost knocked him over, we turned round to apologise only to realise it was Daniel Craig, instead of apologising he just shouted "I barged into James Bond!, I just barged into James Bond! F***ing Hell!"

James Bond wasn't happy one bit, Turns out he's a Liverpool fan.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Well known people you've annoyed on 21:33 - May 28 with 6866 viewsloftboy

Came out a night club in 1985 in Torquay, the Krankies came out the VIP area, I shouted out "fandabbydozy" much to their disgust.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Well known people you've annoyed on 21:45 - May 28 with 6826 viewsqprxtc

Well known people you've annoyed on 21:33 - May 28 by loftboy

Came out a night club in 1985 in Torquay, the Krankies came out the VIP area, I shouted out "fandabbydozy" much to their disgust.

Easy mistake to make as Bob Mills and Phil Jupitus are like twins ????

Yeah true. I was very very drunk. I may not have made that clear...

Subtle me.
Well known people you've annoyed on 22:30 - May 28 with 6750 viewsBoston

David Bowie - got rightly pissed off with my then girlfriend in the Bush Theatre. Mate of mine was performing a one man show, Bowie wanted him to get on with it, future Mrs Boston wanted to go to the toilet.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 22:41]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Well known people you've annoyed on 22:46 - May 28 with 6712 viewsDannytheR

Cycled over Claire Rayner's foot on Oxford Street, circa 1992. (Accidental)

Gave Kelvin Mackenzie the w*nker sign on Waterloo Bridge, last year. (Deliberate)

Let Nick Cave fall flat on his face at closing time in the Warwick Castle, 1993 or 4. (Basically accidental).

Asked Tim Westwood how old he was, 2000-ish. (Deliberate)

Got off with a girl at a party who had been getting chatted up by the actor who played "Gonch Gardener" in Grange Hill, 1988. (Deliberate and I loved it, she was very fit and he was a plum).
[Post edited 28 May 2017 22:47]
Well known people you've annoyed on 22:47 - May 28 with 6705 viewszicoshoops

It was very much.......
'Do you know who I had in my Cab.'

Alan Rickman.
Tried to get him to buy us when we were on our arse.
Told me he wasn't into football, but had a soft spot for Tottenham.
'But you're from the East Acton Estate,'
Silence......and a stony stare.

Charlie Watts.....wasn't having it..........seemed like a nice fella.

Brian May...........ditto.

Graham Roberts.
Told him I was QPR...........he looked at me and said,
'Fvvk me, why?
Told me a great story about our FA Cup Final.....the Spurs players, their tickets, and Stan Flashman.

Bruce Buck, chairman of Chelsea.
Tried to convince him to walk away with Abramovitch, and buy us instead.
He never answered me......he just stared at me as if I was mental.....(good tipper though)

Karen Brady.......(.a good laugh)
Wouldn't agree to talk to Sullivan and Gold about buying us though.
Well known people you've annoyed on 23:09 - May 28 with 6677 viewsqprxtc

Insider info:

Nigel Spackman gets the complete and utter ar$ejole if you can't pour a proper pint int The Station House in East Acton right by the railway line.

And he'll let you have it ( if you happen to be the unfortunate serving at the time) in no uncertain terms, of you can't pour a pint the way he likes it. Eh Nige!!!

But if you happen to be a rather attractive female, he may forgive you somewhat. Eh Nige! What eh oh!

Golly.
Well known people you've annoyed on 23:12 - May 28 with 6664 viewsGuppy22

Years ago at uni in Southampton used to see some of their players used to go to a club we used to frequent on a Wednesday, David hurst and Kevin Davies used to humour when I told them to join us, Carlton palmer was an arrogant prick so told him QPR were to go for him and he should play more at his level at millwall, funny enough he didn't have much time for me.

2 weeks ago was in Dublin for my mates 40th, Michael Morrison Birmingham's current captain was on a stag do, I had great pleasure in telling him my opinion of redcrapp whilst calling him Mark alright, another new friend!!
Well known people you've annoyed on 23:20 - May 28 with 6634 viewsLblock

Loads. So many now I think of it. Basically, as one or three may have noticed, I am a very annoying person.

Quick random one. We'd played Forest and Steve Sutton was walking down Bloemfontein Road after the game. We walked with him for a while chatting footy and I knew exactly who he was, him of the wonky eye and Goalkeeping ability.
For the whole road it had been "y'alrite Steve?", and "how's it going Steve?" until we reached the Uxbridge Road, and it was time to go "anyway Oggy, why'd you leave Coventry then?"
To which he replies "I think you have me mixed up with Coventry's keeper"
And my response was "sorry....you're the wrong ugly b'stard then" and we simply exit stage left with no further acknowledgement of him --- even when he gave it the "vvankers" under his breath with a wry grin.

Now Cliff Richard REALLY got the hump... another time, another time

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Well known people you've annoyed on 23:30 - May 28 with 6611 viewsBrightonhoop

Well known people you've annoyed on 23:20 - May 28 by Lblock

Loads. So many now I think of it. Basically, as one or three may have noticed, I am a very annoying person.

Quick random one. We'd played Forest and Steve Sutton was walking down Bloemfontein Road after the game. We walked with him for a while chatting footy and I knew exactly who he was, him of the wonky eye and Goalkeeping ability.
For the whole road it had been "y'alrite Steve?", and "how's it going Steve?" until we reached the Uxbridge Road, and it was time to go "anyway Oggy, why'd you leave Coventry then?"
To which he replies "I think you have me mixed up with Coventry's keeper"
And my response was "sorry....you're the wrong ugly b'stard then" and we simply exit stage left with no further acknowledgement of him --- even when he gave it the "vvankers" under his breath with a wry grin.

Now Cliff Richard REALLY got the hump... another time, another time

Aw go on with yer Cliff Richard....
Well known people you've annoyed on 23:46 - May 28 with 6575 viewsQPRSteve

Well known people you've annoyed on 23:30 - May 28 by Brightonhoop

Aw go on with yer Cliff Richard....

Having been the only to go to a pre-season friendly was telling my mates back in the Raven that Rachid Harkouk played like sh*te only to find out he was standing right behind me.

Also told the instigator of this thread that XTC were crap
Well known people you've annoyed on 01:10 - May 29 with 6483 viewsPunteR

Well i'm not normally one for name dropping.. but, i once really annoyed Mick Jagger.
No reason why i did this but I was about 14 , with a few mates and we decided to pull faces at people sitting in a restaurant by the front window that we happened to be walking past.
Anyway, this was Richmond Hill , and the couple who were sitting at the front window of the restaurant was Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall.
I was the first to realise that the bloke was Mick Jagger , so i shouted out " its Mick Jagger!"
He gave us a sarcastic round of applause then told us all to F off while sticking two fingers up.
Yeh i think i annoyed him.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Well known people you've annoyed on 02:28 - May 29 with 6392 viewsDannyPaddox

The Damned, Brixton Academy circa '82 Obviously for you day-one aficionados this is late-Damned but I were too young for Punk's first flourish. I'm near the front and I've got a proper old-school tomato-shaped ketchup vestibule in my hand which during the third tune (for memory's sake let's say Neat Neat Neat) I discharge over Capt. Sensible and his Gibson Les Paul. Song finishes. "Which one of you fackers has been down the Wimpy?" growls the good Captain attempting to wipe his guitar clean. Lengthy impromptu interval. More expletives. Eventually a roadie supplies him with a replacement.
[Post edited 29 May 2017 2:33]
Well known people you've annoyed on 03:20 - May 29 with 6353 viewsFredManRave

Well known people you've annoyed on 22:46 - May 28 by DannytheR

Cycled over Claire Rayner's foot on Oxford Street, circa 1992. (Accidental)

Gave Kelvin Mackenzie the w*nker sign on Waterloo Bridge, last year. (Deliberate)

Let Nick Cave fall flat on his face at closing time in the Warwick Castle, 1993 or 4. (Basically accidental).

Asked Tim Westwood how old he was, 2000-ish. (Deliberate)

Got off with a girl at a party who had been getting chatted up by the actor who played "Gonch Gardener" in Grange Hill, 1988. (Deliberate and I loved it, she was very fit and he was a plum).
[Post edited 28 May 2017 22:47]

Let-s face it Danny, the only way after Gonch was up:

Still, well done on getting off with a very fit girl at a party. Was she liberal?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Well known people you've annoyed on 06:26 - May 29 with 6306 viewsPommyhoop

A few of us were waiting for the train and we noticed Nigel from Eastenders on the other platform. My mate shouted out a big NIGEL and he turned round all eager and smiling not unlike the pic below. My mate gave a louder VV ANKER complete with exagerated hand signal..Nigel's chin hit the floor..

I felt sorry for him..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024