Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Acid Attracts 09:46 - Jul 14 with 5520 views2Thomas2Bowles

This madness has to stop,ban the stuff like One Shot you can buy for less that £10
Gov needs to get court order banning sales to public ASAP then in parliament by law

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40604002

Fecking evil

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Acid Attracts on 15:59 - Jul 14 with 1909 viewsTacticalR

Acid Attracts on 15:09 - Jul 14 by Nov77

Saw 2 guys on one moped recently on castlenau in Barnes of all places. They guy on the back of the moped had a tray of eggs in his arm, they were riding onto the pavement and hurling the eggs at pedestrians from point blank range.
They had the number plate covered up with a plastic bag.

How Neanderthal do you have to be to get your kicks from doing things like that?

That was Dorse trying to overcome the boredom.

Air hostess clique

Acid Attracts on 16:50 - Jul 14 with 1833 viewslondonscottish

Acid Attracts on 12:50 - Jul 14 by Hayesender

I was in West Drayton high St the other week, and the amount of little chavs riding up and down the high St, with no crash helmets and taking no notice of red lights or oncoming traffic was ridiculous.

As Clive said, not a copper in sight in case the little cherubs happened to go under a bus.

Loads of the little cn*uts riding up and down Cricklewood Broadway and round Dollis Hill/Willesden.

Makes me want to buy a stinger.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Acid Attracts on 17:39 - Jul 14 with 1785 viewsMrSheen

Acid Attracts on 16:50 - Jul 14 by londonscottish

Loads of the little cn*uts riding up and down Cricklewood Broadway and round Dollis Hill/Willesden.

Makes me want to buy a stinger.

My old home town has changed.

We don't have any of this in SW14, just the underground street dressage scene in Waitrose car park after hours.
Acid Attracts on 21:28 - Jul 14 with 1665 viewsBluce_Ree

Now they've got the two responsible I hope that they accidentally get extradited to Saudi Arabia and get f*cked up. Throwing shit like that in folks' faces. I'd vote for a death sentence for them. Disfiguring and blinding people? F*cking c*nts.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Acid Attracts on 22:11 - Jul 14 with 1640 viewsNorthernr

Acid Attracts on 21:28 - Jul 14 by Bluce_Ree

Now they've got the two responsible I hope that they accidentally get extradited to Saudi Arabia and get f*cked up. Throwing shit like that in folks' faces. I'd vote for a death sentence for them. Disfiguring and blinding people? F*cking c*nts.

Let the police chase people on peds. If they start dying hey ho, probably shouldn't have been riding around nicking phones/chucking acid at people/wielding a fire axe should you?
Acid Attracts on 08:25 - Jul 15 with 1530 viewsstevec

Acid Attracts on 22:11 - Jul 14 by Northernr

Let the police chase people on peds. If they start dying hey ho, probably shouldn't have been riding around nicking phones/chucking acid at people/wielding a fire axe should you?

Totally agree but if the government tried to go hard line on this you can be pretty sure Labour won't be backing the likes of your younger brother and his fellow officers should one of these scum disappear under a bus, quite the contrary.
Acid Attracts on 08:56 - Jul 15 with 1511 viewsDorse

Acid Attracts on 15:59 - Jul 14 by TacticalR

That was Dorse trying to overcome the boredom.

Nope. I use a push bike and a super-soaker full of gin and tonic. Pedestrians are always pleasantly surprised when I shoot them in the gob with Tanqueray.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Acid Attracts on 15:18 - Jul 16 with 1361 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

Acid Attracts on 15:25 - Jul 16 with 1345 viewsHayesender

Acid Attracts on 15:18 - Jul 16 by Nov77

Shame it's not the little prick who rode his moped past me today while standing on the seat

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Acid Attracts on 15:25 - Jul 16 with 1348 viewsDWQPR

Excuse me if I don't shed a tear........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40624453

How the fûck can three get on a moped. Found carrying two large knives as well. Hopefully the one that is critical fell on one.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Acid Attracts on 16:43 - Jul 16 with 1310 viewsBrightonhoop

Acid Attracts on 08:25 - Jul 15 by stevec

Totally agree but if the government tried to go hard line on this you can be pretty sure Labour won't be backing the likes of your younger brother and his fellow officers should one of these scum disappear under a bus, quite the contrary.

Really weird comment. Why politicise it?

Like many of us I suspect most police happily run the vermin down and be done with it. However they likely have to risk assess each situation and act accordingly, with one eye on days and days of nationwide rioting and looting if they get it wrong.

If you want to politicise it, largely due to boy George and Austerity. Kids are taking kitchen knives onto the streets because they know the police daren't challenge them, and even when he police do, there's no room in prison or capacity in the prison service to deal with them.
Thats just plain old fashioned weirdo doctrine to blame Labour.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 16:49]
Acid Attracts on 16:46 - Jul 16 with 1306 viewsNorthernr

Acid Attracts on 15:18 - Jul 16 by Nov77

Three people on a moped suspected of being involved in an earlier robbery and with two large knives - "were not being pursued by police units on the ground".
Acid Attracts on 16:59 - Jul 16 with 1281 viewsLblock

Acid Attracts on 16:43 - Jul 16 by Brightonhoop

Really weird comment. Why politicise it?

Like many of us I suspect most police happily run the vermin down and be done with it. However they likely have to risk assess each situation and act accordingly, with one eye on days and days of nationwide rioting and looting if they get it wrong.

If you want to politicise it, largely due to boy George and Austerity. Kids are taking kitchen knives onto the streets because they know the police daren't challenge them, and even when he police do, there's no room in prison or capacity in the prison service to deal with them.
Thats just plain old fashioned weirdo doctrine to blame Labour.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 16:49]

I thought everything was fair game to be politicised nowadays, especially on here?

Maybe I've misunderstood - anything the right / nasty torys can be blamed for is fair game, anything liberal, lefty or "going soft on" is off limits???
Okay.

I'll just stick to blaming Bungle for everything!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Acid Attracts on 17:21 - Jul 16 with 1261 viewsBrightonhoop

Acid Attracts on 16:59 - Jul 16 by Lblock

I thought everything was fair game to be politicised nowadays, especially on here?

Maybe I've misunderstood - anything the right / nasty torys can be blamed for is fair game, anything liberal, lefty or "going soft on" is off limits???
Okay.

I'll just stick to blaming Bungle for everything!!!

Ha! Yes sack Bungle, knife crime is up.

Just found it a bit odd when it's one thing most would be against these vermin and for once rarely behind the police on something, to then try bashing Labour over it.
Acid Attracts on 01:02 - Jul 17 with 1129 viewsBoston

Acid Attracts on 10:33 - Jul 14 by GloryHunter

I drove past two of these moped gangstas last week. Full-face balaclavas, in mid summer! So I pulled over and called 999. Surprisingly, the cops took it seriously, and thanked me - although I hadn't actually seen them commit a crime. Even more surprisingly, a copper called me back 48 hours later and told me they'd caught them - string of robberies using the nicked moped, which they'd parked up in their own front garden! Copper knocks on the door and they try to escape over the back fence! Not exactly criminal masterminds. I don't like being a grass, by the way, but this is a very wicked, very dangerous fad and needs to be stopped.

A Grass. Hmm, I hope you don't mind me taking the opportunity of introducing you to a new line of financial reward, The Coppers Nark. Yes, not only a handy second income but surely one of the best overlooked names for a rock band ever?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Acid Attracts on 13:42 - Jul 18 with 990 viewsNov77

Reading also how these scrotes are now riding up to people and spraying water in their faces just to scare them.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Acid Attracts on 16:17 - Jul 18 with 936 viewsCliff

Acid Attracts on 15:05 - Jul 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

This one.. but it's a bike not scooter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-39871028/mobile-phone-row-driver-

This isn't the same at all.... Read the story
Acid Attracts on 16:43 - Jul 18 with 910 views2Thomas2Bowles

Acid Attracts on 16:17 - Jul 18 by Cliff

This isn't the same at all.... Read the story

maybe you should read the thread and who I was replying to and why

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Acid Attracts on 12:13 - Jul 19 with 838 viewsCliff

Acid Attracts on 16:43 - Jul 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

maybe you should read the thread and who I was replying to and why

I just have, and I still think you've got it wrong
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising