Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nedam Onouha 18:27 - Aug 12 with 16296 viewsRuislipHoop

Chief,really ???
Nedam Onouha on 18:57 - Aug 12 with 8863 viewsbosh67

??? We're not already hanging Ned are we? He got caught on the wrong foot. It happens. Still one of the best around at this level. We are working with the players we have now. No more heady 'fresh horses' for us. As such the mentality changes. We have to get behind the players we have. They are an honest bunch. I'm not going to dig anyone out. Least of all Ned.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 18:57]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nedam Onouha on 19:04 - Aug 12 with 8820 viewssmegma

Nedam Onouha on 18:57 - Aug 12 by bosh67

??? We're not already hanging Ned are we? He got caught on the wrong foot. It happens. Still one of the best around at this level. We are working with the players we have now. No more heady 'fresh horses' for us. As such the mentality changes. We have to get behind the players we have. They are an honest bunch. I'm not going to dig anyone out. Least of all Ned.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 18:57]

Not "we're" just "some". I'm sure some 'fans' just lurk on the internet waiting for something to moan about.

My biggest concern was Winnall was unmarked at the back post.
Nedam Onouha on 19:05 - Aug 12 with 8806 viewsqpr1976

So he makes an error a game, Perch, Bidwell, Lynch do too most games.
If he didn't, he wouldn't be playing for us anymore.

And he invariably makes 1 match winning/saving tackle a game too !
Nedam Onouha on 19:11 - Aug 12 with 8775 viewsDeepcutHoop

I remember even Danny Maddix was prone to a regular error. I'm not having Ned be a boo-boy already.

Sod that, it's absurd.
Nedam Onouha on 19:13 - Aug 12 with 8760 viewsconnell10

How can anyone diss any member of the team today, we did bloody well and the whole team needs a pat on the back. Well done lads!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nedam Onouha on 19:40 - Aug 12 with 8656 viewsDejR_vu

Nedam Onouha on 19:11 - Aug 12 by DeepcutHoop

I remember even Danny Maddix was prone to a regular error. I'm not having Ned be a boo-boy already.

Sod that, it's absurd.

Not really fair on Maddix to mention him in the same breath as Ned

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Nedam Onouha on 19:44 - Aug 12 with 8626 viewsHarbour

I like Ned sure makes odd mistake but generally very good. At the end of the day Lua Lua missed a good chance today but I am not going to call him out either.
Nedam Onouha on 19:51 - Aug 12 with 8591 viewsenfieldargh

and Gary Cahill, he never makes mistakes.

However John Terry is just one big mistake

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Nedam Onouha on 19:57 - Aug 12 with 8561 viewsEsox_Lucius

He is generally the deepest lying defender and as such has the curse of the goalkeeper on him i.e. any mistake is likely to be punished harshly. If one were to compile a list of errors per game then Chief's one would figure very low down on the list. I take it that not many fans are noticing just what a good season he is having so far and we have the added bonus of a player who rarely, if ever, misses a match through injury. With such a good start to the season can't we just dwell on the positives for a while? 4 points from the first 4 games would have been snatched at by many when the fixture list came out I'm sure.

The grass is always greener.

Nedam Onouha on 20:00 - Aug 12 with 8545 viewsTonto

Tell you what... let's boo him when his name is read out or anytime he makes a mistake. That'll show him.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nedam Onouha on 20:00 - Aug 12 with 8544 views18StoneOfHoop

Nedam Onouha on 19:51 - Aug 12 by enfieldargh

and Gary Cahill, he never makes mistakes.

However John Terry is just one big mistake

SSB what a Willy Wonka! #LoveOurChiefRightOrWrong
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 20:02]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Nedam Onouha on 20:07 - Aug 12 with 8495 viewsRuislipHoop

Sorry,after 5 yrs and watching him do that week after week I am surprised there is still so much affection for him.I personally think he is pants as a centre half and certainly no captain or chief.
Nedam Onouha on 20:13 - Aug 12 with 8453 viewsconnell10

Nedam Onouha on 20:07 - Aug 12 by RuislipHoop

Sorry,after 5 yrs and watching him do that week after week I am surprised there is still so much affection for him.I personally think he is pants as a centre half and certainly no captain or chief.

Yep i understand your view mate but i dont think after a good point gained at a very tough away ground anyone should be getting dug out! Lets just enjoy it while it lasts!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nedam Onouha on 20:17 - Aug 12 with 8426 viewsRuislipHoop

I am not digging him out based on today,he is the last of the overpaid big time Charlie's.He has never been the best,I don't remember to many clubs wanting him but I get fed up waiting for the weekly cock up that he produces without fail.
Nedam Onouha on 20:21 - Aug 12 with 8395 views18StoneOfHoop

Nedam Onouha on 20:07 - Aug 12 by RuislipHoop

At least he's no Karl Ready 11 years and 227 QPR appearances and as Simmo would say 'pure dog toffee'

...and Bob Malcolm

...and Zesh Rehman

....and Ernie Howe

and Ron Abbott..

We've had far worse #RespectToNed
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 20:31]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Nedam Onouha on 20:23 - Aug 12 with 8378 viewsRuislipHoop

We have also had far better
Nedam Onouha on 20:51 - Aug 12 with 8260 viewsE17hoop

Nedam Onouha on 20:23 - Aug 12 by RuislipHoop

And which of the 'far better' will sign for us right now, especially when we've got no money?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Nedam Onouha on 21:08 - Aug 12 with 8164 viewsRuislipHoop

Sorry,let's keep him till he retires,I wasn't aware that in all of the other 71 clubs we had one of the best centre halfs.
Nedam Onouha on 21:14 - Aug 12 with 8146 viewskensalriser

He's an important scapegoat for the team.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Nedam Onouha on 21:26 - Aug 12 with 8083 viewsTonto

Nedam Onouha on 20:23 - Aug 12 by RuislipHoop

Were you at the e game today or is this based on the highlights...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nedam Onouha on 21:28 - Aug 12 with 8079 viewsLunarJetman

Nedam Onouha on 21:08 - Aug 12 by RuislipHoop

Sorry,let's keep him till he retires,I wasn't aware that in all of the other 71 clubs we had one of the best centre halfs.

So we should bomb him out and replace him with who?
Nedam Onouha on 21:33 - Aug 12 with 8057 viewsBromleyHoop

I think if Onouha had made the mistake he made today at the end of a six game losing streak he wouldn't be getting all the support he's getting on this thread.
The truth is Nedum Onouha is about the best we can expect to be playing for us at the moment. He definitely has his positive qualities but he actually strikes me as not having as much coordination as you would expect from a professional sportsman.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Nedam Onouha on 21:36 - Aug 12 with 8045 viewsthame_hoops

The OP is right, Nedum isn't great BUT we're skint and we have to stick with him. He gives 100% so can't fault his enthusiasm but some of you on here talking like he's bobby Moore. Great point today
Nedam Onouha on 21:39 - Aug 12 with 8031 viewsRuislipHoop

No,I've never been before,I just like the kit.
Nedam Onouha on 21:50 - Aug 12 with 7974 viewsNorthernr

Played well today, as they all did, in a good performance and acceptable result in a game we all expected to lose. Nothing but positives so far this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024