Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming 12:23 - Feb 2 with 6127 viewsbosh67

This is the one area where Ollie is off the hook so to speak because he has no options to bring anyone in. If he went to a 4-4-2 at least we would have wingers and width, Who knows, we may see a miracle tomorrow in the way he sets the team out... or not.

Here Les explain what we all know but it's where we are and we have to get on with it.

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/les-ferdinand-speak

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:03 - Feb 2 with 1319 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well, a positive thread about a sensible video about how our club being run sensibly didn't take long to descend into torch-carrying bansheeing.

I honestly don't know how some of you get through the week without imploding.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:04 - Feb 2 with 1311 viewsWestbourneR

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 16:37 - Feb 2 by daveB

ridiculous to say he's achieved nothing.

Typical of some of the criticism of him on here, even good signings like Freeman you can't even give him any credit for

dave if you gave him credit for signing Freeman than you'd just be wrong. It was Peno who scouted him, found out his contract was running low and then pushed hard for us to sign him.

Ian Holloway has said so himself.

It's just a fact. Sorry.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:06 - Feb 2 with 1303 viewstraininvain

Quite a few of the Facebook comments on this article seem to be along the lines of 'Get rid of Les and Ramsey'.

Now I might be missing something obvious but surely the two are not intrinsically linked in our current plight?
Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:10 - Feb 2 with 1292 viewsNorthernr

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:06 - Feb 2 by traininvain

Quite a few of the Facebook comments on this article seem to be along the lines of 'Get rid of Les and Ramsey'.

Now I might be missing something obvious but surely the two are not intrinsically linked in our current plight?

None of this has anything to do with Chris fcking Ramsey so people who say "get rid of Les and Ramsey" or "tell Les to fck off and take Ramsey with him" leave you to draw your own conclusions about them and what they're really saying.
Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:12 - Feb 2 with 1282 viewsdaveB

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:04 - Feb 2 by WestbourneR

dave if you gave him credit for signing Freeman than you'd just be wrong. It was Peno who scouted him, found out his contract was running low and then pushed hard for us to sign him.

Ian Holloway has said so himself.

It's just a fact. Sorry.

Well I don't think it was all down to him but he is the manager and acted on the advise, it wasn't as if someone else signed him and he knew nothing about it
Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:17 - Feb 2 with 1271 viewstraininvain

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:10 - Feb 2 by Northernr

None of this has anything to do with Chris fcking Ramsey so people who say "get rid of Les and Ramsey" or "tell Les to fck off and take Ramsey with him" leave you to draw your own conclusions about them and what they're really saying.

I suppose every football club has its element but I thought we were better than that.
Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:18 - Feb 2 with 1266 viewsNorthernr

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:17 - Feb 2 by traininvain

I suppose every football club has its element but I thought we were better than that.

Ten minutes in the world of QPR on Facebook can be a real eye opener.
Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:31 - Feb 2 with 1236 viewsdaveB

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:10 - Feb 2 by Northernr

The anger towards Ramsey is bizarre, never has a change of job title in an academy been such a massive issue, people were going ape shit over that claiming jobs for the jobs and he'd been promoted for failing. I'm not sure in what world you go from first team manager to academy director and thats seen as promotion by some lunatics
Login to get fewer ads

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:50 - Feb 2 with 1205 viewsHunterhoop

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:18 - Feb 2 by Northernr

It's f*cking depressing. We have some absolute thunderc**t fans. Not least those with a huge chip on their shoulder peddling an absolute nonsense of a narrative to their own designs. As well as some genuine idiots who don't understand the most rudimentary basics of finances.

I've tried arguing with them. When Daveb and I are wholeheartedly on the same side in a FB debate, you realise, in a broad sense, even with different opinions, how much sense is talked on here.

Social media is getting to the point where I worry about democracy and what it will result in. And it's no surprise so much of our population is in debt they will never be able to repay.
Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:54 - Feb 2 with 1194 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:50 - Feb 2 by Hunterhoop

It's f*cking depressing. We have some absolute thunderc**t fans. Not least those with a huge chip on their shoulder peddling an absolute nonsense of a narrative to their own designs. As well as some genuine idiots who don't understand the most rudimentary basics of finances.

I've tried arguing with them. When Daveb and I are wholeheartedly on the same side in a FB debate, you realise, in a broad sense, even with different opinions, how much sense is talked on here.

Social media is getting to the point where I worry about democracy and what it will result in. And it's no surprise so much of our population is in debt they will never be able to repay.

I wonder if these people actually go?

The match day crowd and regular away fans seem relatively reasonable, usual angry coke heads aside.
Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:55 - Feb 2 with 1195 viewsWestbourneR

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:18 - Feb 2 by Northernr

Definitely an undertone of something very unpleasant about the attitude towards Ferdinand and Ramsey.

Nasty and definitely not based on merit. I think they're two of the strongest assists we have at the club.

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:59 - Feb 2 with 1186 views2Thomas2Bowles

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:55 - Feb 2 by WestbourneR

Definitely an undertone of something very unpleasant about the attitude towards Ferdinand and Ramsey.

Nasty and definitely not based on merit. I think they're two of the strongest assists we have at the club.

What about your 6 a day digs at IH, do you think that makes you any better.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 18:17 - Feb 2 with 1167 viewsloneranger1

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 14:44 - Feb 2 by 2Thomas2Bowles

It's only the minority that thinks I'm in the minority llol

Tempted to think the 3 year contract extension comment was a joke.
I'm an Ollie fan, slowly losing some of my faith but really hoping he adapts things a bit and we can really start to see a team come together (out of our admittedly limited resources).
Personally, I think he'll be allowed to stay if we clear relegation comfortably. If it goes down to the last couple of ganes then I'd havr thpught the clu will make a change (which I also think would, unfortunately, be the right decision - allowing someone new in to get their head round qh2at we've got and work out how yo get more out of thw available players going into nezt year).
Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 18:35 - Feb 2 with 1129 viewsWestbourneR

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:59 - Feb 2 by 2Thomas2Bowles

What about your 6 a day digs at IH, do you think that makes you any better.

And up you pop. Sigh.

The the reference was to an undertone of racism, if you really have to make me spell it out (and you always do).

I also only ever write my opinions on here - I don't message or tweet them on social media. It's very different.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 18:37]

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 18:48 - Feb 2 with 1110 viewsAntti_Heinola

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:55 - Feb 2 by WestbourneR

Agreed.
Ramsey hasn't been here long and already we're seeing huge strides forward in young players getting towards the first team. Criticism of him is either grossly uninformed or, well. You know.

Bare bones.

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 19:19 - Feb 2 with 1076 viewssmegma

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 13:23 - Feb 2 by bosh67

I thought it was a bit previous of the club to be offering next season renewals now before we know what division we will be in.

I buy my season ticket every year irrespective of what division we will be in. I believe that's being a supporter.
Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 20:01 - Feb 2 with 1019 viewsngbqpr

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 17:12 - Feb 2 by daveB

Well I don't think it was all down to him but he is the manager and acted on the advise, it wasn't as if someone else signed him and he knew nothing about it

Exactly dave...and would Penrice be on board if it wasn't for Olly?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 20:32 - Feb 2 with 982 viewsterryb

Les talks about FFP and lack of incoming on 14:17 - Feb 2 by colinallcars

There was a text sent out by the club last week saying follow a link to see instructions on purchasing STs for next season.

Neither myself or my son have received a text, an E Mail or any other form of communication.

I've looked at the offie & can find no reference to ST's for next season. Can anyone direct me as to where to look please?

Not that I will be purchasing one this early!

EDIT

I have just visited my account on the club site & it just states that you will have to have opened your account to purchase a ST for next season & gives details of purchasing a half season ST.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 20:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024