Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CL Final 20:58 - May 26 with 14189 views2Thomas2Bowles

WTF was the keeper doing

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

CL Final on 23:08 - May 26 with 3158 viewsdistortR

would love to know how much intent there was in ramos's 'coming together' with salah - the hold, the twist at the end, looked liked peak 'master of the dark arts' to me.

good on him.
CL Final on 23:30 - May 26 with 3109 viewsdannyblue

CL Final on 22:24 - May 26 by Westy75

He could have made an effort for the final and dressed up a bit.

And they bang on about how good the team spirit is at Liverpool and not one of the players or the Manager goes up to Karius at the end of the game to have a word. Pretty cold.

Noticed this too. Heartless.
CL Final on 23:37 - May 26 with 3086 viewsozexile

Been telling my 2 scouse supporting mates for 3 years they need a goalkeeper. What a time to be proved right.
CL Final on 23:38 - May 26 with 3081 viewsEsox_Lucius

Time for a reboot of the old Weetabix Goalie advert.

The grass is always greener.

CL Final on 23:54 - May 26 with 3045 views2Thomas2Bowles

Can't see Karius being there next season, he was horrendous and does not deserve any sympathy from the manager, players or fans.

CL Final on 23:56 - May 26 with 3035 viewsdaveB

CL Final on 23:08 - May 26 by distortR

would love to know how much intent there was in ramos's 'coming together' with salah - the hold, the twist at the end, looked liked peak 'master of the dark arts' to me.

good on him.

It was too quick for him to have meant it, even Ramos couldn't have done that, looked like a freak accident, If Salah bends his arm rather than falls on it straight he'd have been fine
CL Final on 23:56 - May 26 with 3032 viewsdaveB

CL Final on 21:13 - May 26 by welwynranger

Not as good as Sinclair though😇😇

Got to be honest that was better than Sinclairs, what a goal
CL Final on 23:59 - May 26 with 3022 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

CL Final on 23:54 - May 26 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Can't see Karius being there next season, he was horrendous and does not deserve any sympathy from the manager, players or fans.

No sympathy for a guy that threw (no pun intended) a once in a career chance at glory, something he'd probably dreamed about as a kid, and effectively humiliated himself in front of two billion people?

Harsh.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 0:00]
Login to get fewer ads

CL Final on 00:02 - May 27 with 3009 views2Thomas2Bowles

CL Final on 23:59 - May 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

No sympathy for a guy that threw (no pun intended) a once in a career chance at glory, something he'd probably dreamed about as a kid, and effectively humiliated himself in front of two billion people?

Harsh.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 0:00]

No
One mistake is bad 2 is criminal.

CL Final on 00:32 - May 27 with 2969 viewsCiderwithRsie

Who cares?

I'd rather watch the cricket highlights, at least my team were playing. (Up to a point, anyway.)
CL Final on 00:40 - May 27 with 2964 viewsozexile

CL Final on 00:02 - May 27 by 2Thomas2Bowles

No

You gotta have sympathy. Imagine being remembered for that forever. Hope he bounces back somewhere.
CL Final on 00:46 - May 27 with 2956 viewsFredManRave

good on him.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

CL Final on 00:53 - May 27 with 2940 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

CL Final on 00:02 - May 27 by 2Thomas2Bowles

No

You have been more lenient than that with Holloway this season!
[Post edited 27 May 2018 1:05]
CL Final on 00:56 - May 27 with 2934 viewsFredManRave

Personally, just think it was a shame that a game that had so much potential and having had so many entertaining games to actually get to the final the end game was a poor one. Obviously Salah going off but then those two extraordinary goalkeeping moments just ruined the game, unfortunately.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

CL Final on 01:03 - May 27 with 2918 viewsBluce_Ree

CL Final on 00:56 - May 27 by FredManRave

Personally, just think it was a shame that a game that had so much potential and having had so many entertaining games to actually get to the final the end game was a poor one. Obviously Salah going off but then those two extraordinary goalkeeping moments just ruined the game, unfortunately.

Ruined is a strong word. For me they made my entire season.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

(No subject) (n/t) on 02:58 - May 27 with 2864 viewsPunteR

CL Final on 23:56 - May 26 by daveB

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

CL Final on 02:59 - May 27 with 2864 viewsPunteR

CL Final on 23:56 - May 26 by daveB

Our very own John Eustace can stake a claim.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

CL Final on 10:41 - May 27 with 2549 viewsMrSheen

good on him.

Classic chicken wing tackle. He could end up coaching in the NRL.
CL Final on 11:40 - May 27 with 2486 viewsMyke

Thought it was very poor that nobody when near the keeper at the end. And great credit to Bale for being the first to console him - shows the measure of the man
CL Final on 11:46 - May 27 with 2477 views2Thomas2Bowles

If a relative/friend robbed you, would you console them?

CL Final on 12:23 - May 27 with 2416 viewsN12Hoop

CL Final on 11:46 - May 27 by 2Thomas2Bowles

If a relative/friend robbed you, would you console them?

The first error was cancelled out by the equaliser. The 2nd he could do nothing about. The third one there were only 10 mins or so left so even if he hadnt made the error there’s a pretty good chance Liverpool wouldnt have equalised.
Whilst there is no excuse for the errors the reality is if he hadnt made the last one I don’t think people would be saying he lost them the cup. People are talking as if they were level when he let in that 3rd but the chances are it was irrelevant. Always the victim and all that.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

CL Final on 12:49 - May 27 with 2387 views2Thomas2Bowles

CL Final on 12:23 - May 27 by N12Hoop

The first error was cancelled out by the equaliser. The 2nd he could do nothing about. The third one there were only 10 mins or so left so even if he hadnt made the error there’s a pretty good chance Liverpool wouldnt have equalised.
Whilst there is no excuse for the errors the reality is if he hadnt made the last one I don’t think people would be saying he lost them the cup. People are talking as if they were level when he let in that 3rd but the chances are it was irrelevant. Always the victim and all that.

People are talking as if they were level when he let in that 3rd

What? don't see that being said
You can't escape that if he had not made such humongous mistakes it would have been 1-1 going into ET no amount of spin is going to change that.

CL Final on 13:03 - May 27 with 2353 viewsN12Hoop

CL Final on 12:49 - May 27 by 2Thomas2Bowles

People are talking as if they were level when he let in that 3rd

What? don't see that being said
You can't escape that if he had not made such humongous mistakes it would have been 1-1 going into ET no amount of spin is going to change that.

Too many maybe’s for me. If Real had not been gifted an opener then Liverpool may not have equalised. So it could have been nil nil before Bale’s 1st. All I’m saying is that Liverpool may not have scored that goal if Real hadn’t already scored the first. It’s not the first mistake that cost them the game. And the 2nd may not have cost the game because Liverpool were by no means certain to score in the last 10.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

CL Final on 13:07 - May 27 with 2346 views2Thomas2Bowles

CL Final on 13:03 - May 27 by N12Hoop

Too many maybe’s for me. If Real had not been gifted an opener then Liverpool may not have equalised. So it could have been nil nil before Bale’s 1st. All I’m saying is that Liverpool may not have scored that goal if Real hadn’t already scored the first. It’s not the first mistake that cost them the game. And the 2nd may not have cost the game because Liverpool were by no means certain to score in the last 10.

You think too much, only you are fluffing around with maybe's
Stick to the facts.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 13:09]

CL Final on 15:05 - May 27 with 2264 views1MoreBrightonR

Having read the biography of robert enke, the German keeper who killed himself, I feel really sorry for karius. To come back from this will be really hard, and they level of regret/shame he is feeling must be awful.

Does that mean I don't blame him? No, they were two awful and unforgivable mistakes...but I can still have some sympathy too, he's a human being.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024