Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... 18:59 - Jun 4 with 4702 viewsDorse

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-star-could-play-for-man-city-or-barcelon

Now, I like Luongo as much as anybody else but let's just calm down a bit here.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 19:05 - Jun 4 with 4666 viewskensalriser

Ah, but you have forgotten that if Luongo Has A Good World Cup (TM) the sky will be the limit.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 19:11 - Jun 4 with 4644 viewsDorse

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 19:05 - Jun 4 by kensalriser

Ah, but you have forgotten that if Luongo Has A Good World Cup (TM) the sky will be the limit.

Ah, but you have forgotten THE CURSE.

'Luongo ruptures scrotum in bizarre warm-up accident'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 19:23 - Jun 4 with 4594 viewsDejR_vu

I've heard strong rumours that Real Madrid are trying to get the funds together to buy Conor Washington, and Matt Ingram is off to Bayern.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 20:27 - Jun 4 with 4404 viewsBoston

Strangely, I've spent many an hour cheering this one

....and a considerable amount of time jeering this one.

Roberto Luongo, for those who don't follow ice hockey.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 21:23 - Jun 4 with 4293 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 20:27 - Jun 4 by Boston

Strangely, I've spent many an hour cheering this one

....and a considerable amount of time jeering this one.

Roberto Luongo, for those who don't follow ice hockey.

i.e. most of us ;)

Only joking mate. Do you know of Paul the QPR supporter who is the Zamboni driver at Madison Square Gardens by any chance?
Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 21:33 - Jun 4 with 4263 viewsBoston

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 21:23 - Jun 4 by CroydonCaptJack

i.e. most of us ;)

Only joking mate. Do you know of Paul the QPR supporter who is the Zamboni driver at Madison Square Gardens by any chance?

Yes.

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 21:51 - Jun 4 with 4213 viewsLythamR

Clearly Hollow has been away watching football in a parallel universe
Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 21:58 - Jun 4 with 4205 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 21:33 - Jun 4 by Boston

Yes.

He's a top bloke. Showed me round when I was over there and I usually meet him for a beer when he is back and taking in a game.
Login to get fewer ads

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 22:04 - Jun 4 with 4176 viewsBoston

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 21:58 - Jun 4 by CroydonCaptJack

He's a top bloke. Showed me round when I was over there and I usually meet him for a beer when he is back and taking in a game.

Actually never talked 'in the flesh', yet been in the same pub, ground on many occasions, spoke on the phone a couple of times though. One of my employees knows a few of his brothers(yes there's a lot of them), also a woman living near me is from Tooting and grew up around the corner from his family. So you'd know him better than me.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 22:05]

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 22:38 - Jun 4 with 4098 viewsLazyFan

The headline should read

"Holloway embarrassingly over hypes Lungo"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 23:58 - Jun 4 with 3993 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 22:04 - Jun 4 by Boston

Actually never talked 'in the flesh', yet been in the same pub, ground on many occasions, spoke on the phone a couple of times though. One of my employees knows a few of his brothers(yes there's a lot of them), also a woman living near me is from Tooting and grew up around the corner from his family. So you'd know him better than me.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 22:05]

Yes he's a Tooting lad. I got to know him from a bloke who used to sit next to me in X block. He had lived in New York for many years and when I told him I was going there on holiday he introduced me to Paul. I went to a great New York Rangers match after watching QPR beat Villa in that sports bar near the Empire State. I met a couple of other QPR fans there that night then the next day Paul showed me around Madison Square Gardens which was great.
Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 05:19 - Jun 5 with 3875 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 21:58 - Jun 4 by CroydonCaptJack

He once gave my wife a ride while she sat on top of his big engine!

Without doubt, Paul is one of the most genuinely top-top blokes that I’ve ever known. We’ve blown the froth off a good few in London and NYC over the years; wallops me everytime!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 06:08 - Jun 5 with 3847 viewsloftboy

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 23:58 - Jun 4 by CroydonCaptJack

Yes he's a Tooting lad. I got to know him from a bloke who used to sit next to me in X block. He had lived in New York for many years and when I told him I was going there on holiday he introduced me to Paul. I went to a great New York Rangers match after watching QPR beat Villa in that sports bar near the Empire State. I met a couple of other QPR fans there that night then the next day Paul showed me around Madison Square Gardens which was great.

I did the guided tour last year, the guide was superb, wished I knew about the qpr fan working there.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 06:55 - Jun 5 with 3804 viewsstevec

Think Holloway is sending out a subliminal message to the world of football punditry 'come and get me lads, my days of football management are over.'
Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 08:09 - Jun 5 with 3706 viewsTheChef

Next week he'll say he needs to work on the defensive side of his game.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 08:14 - Jun 5 with 3694 viewsRBlock

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 06:55 - Jun 5 by stevec

Think Holloway is sending out a subliminal message to the world of football punditry 'come and get me lads, my days of football management are over.'

The comments were made whilst he was still in the job.
Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 13:09 - Jun 5 with 3442 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 06:08 - Jun 5 by loftboy

I did the guided tour last year, the guide was superb, wished I knew about the qpr fan working there.

Your guide would have known him for sure mate. He has worked there for many years.
Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 14:31 - Jun 5 with 3368 viewsNorthernr

I look forward to next week's quotes from Holloway about how sht Luongo's defence is.
Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 20:26 - Jun 5 with 3113 viewsdaveB

Alright, Calm Down, We've All Had A Drink... on 14:31 - Jun 5 by Northernr

I look forward to next week's quotes from Holloway about how sht Luongo's defence is.

In fairness to Holloway he's not wrong about Eze, Smith and Smyths defending, they are all shit at it and need to improve off the ball. Luongo was pretty poor at that a few years ago as well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024