Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every midweek QPR game on Sky 08:03 - Jul 31 with 13042 viewsmikeygunn

Apologies if posted already but every midweek QPR game will be on sky via the red button. This is pretty good for those that cant travel midweek. Details on the 'how to follow the efl' segment on the sky sport website. Also means there will likely be streams for those that look out for such things!

In other non related news, I play really old games and was playing Modern Warfare 3 the other day (2011) and QPR v Wolves was on telly in a baddies house. True story.
Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 16:04 - Jul 31 with 2268 viewsmakaveli1882

Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 15:53 - Jul 31 by Northernr

You mean I don't have to go to Reading this season? Fan fcking tastic.

Why you lying for

Millwall and Bristol City will still bring a good support imo, Sheff Wed probably change to much especially if London based Owls, Rotherham could be an all time low.
Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 17:41 - Jul 31 with 2145 viewsstevec

Is there actually any financial benefit in owning a season ticket any more?

If you watch the 4 midweek home games on Sky the cost of the other 19 home games works out at around £500.

Apart from enhancing your chance of getting a ticket at Brentford, I'm struggling to see any advantage.
Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 21:58 - Jul 31 with 1978 viewsVancouverHoop

We lost about that many matches last year on QPR+, especially if you take into account additional matches blocked for other reasons. Provided the latter doesn't happen again I can live with it.
Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 02:15 - Aug 1 with 1893 viewstimcocking

Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 08:25 - Jul 31 by LythamR

I guess thats good news for some but bad news for others

I suspect it will impact on midweek fixture attendances and for those who are abroad it will impact as the games probably wont be able to be shown through the live stream.

This. It struck me as good news for some fans, but perhaps bad long term news for the club most likely.
Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 09:31 - Aug 1 with 1766 viewsfrancisbowles

Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 17:41 - Jul 31 by stevec

Is there actually any financial benefit in owning a season ticket any more?

If you watch the 4 midweek home games on Sky the cost of the other 19 home games works out at around £500.

Apart from enhancing your chance of getting a ticket at Brentford, I'm struggling to see any advantage.

Or is there any point in having Sky when you have a season ticket? How much would you save by cancelling Sky sports?
Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 10:51 - Aug 1 with 1724 viewsJuzzie

Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 11:53 - Jul 31 by kingsburyR

Nice idea but will totally fu(k up attendances!

Not that Sky have ever given two fks about that. If money is directed away from the clubs directly and into their pockets, that's what they want. Yes, they will pay the Clubs a fee but it looks good on their books with extra income coming in.
Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 14:02 - Aug 1 with 1644 viewsSAR

People swerve Millwall as it is, now it'll be like a first round cup game.
Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 16:10 - Aug 1 with 1594 viewsterryb

Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 14:02 - Aug 1 by SAR

People swerve Millwall as it is, now it'll be like a first round cup game.

This match was already live on Sky, so the watching through the red button doesn't enter into it.

The away end will be sold out though!
Login to get fewer ads

Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 16:28 - Aug 1 with 1575 viewsstowmarketrange

Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 16:10 - Aug 1 by terryb

This match was already live on Sky, so the watching through the red button doesn't enter into it.

The away end will be sold out though!

Who will the ‘wall have as their hate figure this season?
No olly or bircham means that they’ll have to spread their hate around to all of us instead.A bit like the old days then.
Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 16:31 - Aug 1 with 1569 viewsterryb

Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 16:28 - Aug 1 by stowmarketrange

Who will the ‘wall have as their hate figure this season?
No olly or bircham means that they’ll have to spread their hate around to all of us instead.A bit like the old days then.

It must be Eze.

Obviously he didn't perform for them as he is for us. Completely his fault that they released him!
Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 21:09 - Aug 1 with 1447 viewsTGRRRSSS

Presumably this was a deal agreed some while ago I vagueley remember it when the news first came out so cant take the clubs by surprise.

Be interesting to see how it affects attendances generally but dont forget there are other costs not just price of tickets that will affect attendances, not least transport costs, so the fact if we're at home to X in January many walk ups are less likely to go I guess if they know they can save the best part of £100 and not have the battle on the tube and trains etc for example.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 18:22]
Every midweek QPR game on Sky on 20:45 - Aug 2 with 1323 viewsenfieldargh

Midweek at home to Millwall away fans were there in numbers cant say that about our lot, loads of normally sat in seats went empty

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024