Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fakes Game. 17:05 - Sep 29 with 5500 viewsted_hendrix

20-25 minute drive for me but I cant do it anymore, the thought of watching this never ending shyte in front of their stupid fcking fans as they slowly turn us over is a massive no-no from me.
I know when I'm beat and I've always believed in backing our club through the hard times but they're seems to be something seriously wrong at LR for some reason?

This club of ours has beaten the fck out of me, dunno why its this season more than any other season as I've done my allocations of relegations and shyte times but this season? it just seems worse than ever before.

No knee jerk reaction from me just bollocks to it, fcking bollocks.

We don't even score mis-kicked consolation goals anymore either, we've fcked that up too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fakes Game. on 22:42 - Oct 1 with 1217 viewsswitchingcode

2/1 away win nap of the night.They were piss poor Saturday 2 bad goal keeping errors gifted them a draw.
Fakes Game. on 23:03 - Oct 1 with 1177 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fakes Game. on 18:00 - Oct 1 by DavieQPR

It's not the going it's the coming back. Last year it took ages to get out of Reading.

Only reason anyone lives there, they all popped in for a cup of tea halfway down the M4 and couldn't get out again.

The knowledge that if you do manage to escape, on either side you've got Slough and Swindon, is pretty much the killer that makes you give up.
Fakes Game. on 01:03 - Oct 2 with 1091 viewstimcocking

Fakes Game. on 20:24 - Oct 1 by thame_hoops

You say this EVERY season

Ha, it's a fair point :-)

Ted remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger as they say, this is why QPR fans are very tough customers. God has special plans for us all. Must have. This would break a Reading fan, but you're surely made of sterner stuff than that!

This season does seem worse somehow. I think it's because all this was completely unavoidable and all self inflicted. We were progressing well with a young QPR team, QPR management, no danger of relegation this year. I was happy with QPR for the first time in a long time. All of a sudden we've voluntarily bombed out our best players and gone back to the premiership plan, disinterested loanees, having listened for Lee Hoos* harp on and on and on about ffp. Accept we're in division 2 likely going to division 3 rather than in the premier league.

* I feel for Lee. These loanees have blown any credibility he may have had totally out of the water. No point whatsoever believing anything he ever says after this debacle. Saving money indeed, lmfao.
Fakes Game. on 11:49 - Oct 2 with 912 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Useless stat of the week from the BBC:

"QPR boss Steve McClaren has won his last six matches in all competitions against managers called Paul - Ince, Dickov (twice), Heckingbottom and Cook (twice)."
Fakes Game. on 11:57 - Oct 2 with 901 viewsRebalhoop

Will be at work listening on Radio Berkshire,ex Reading players,ex Reading manager as pundits and commentators...shouldn’t be too biased then.
Fakes Game. on 12:06 - Oct 2 with 892 viewsBklynRanger

Fakes Game. on 18:24 - Sep 29 by onlyrinmoray

I agree with everything you sat Steve What you and the players going to do about it ?

Another highly paid consultant telling us all what we can clearly see anyway. Welcome aboard Tony's money train Schteeeve.

Anyway I think you're right to avoid this one Ted - a quick cost benefit analysis suggests to me that tonight has a 78% chance of being a rage-enducing pile of shyte.
Fakes Game. on 12:10 - Oct 2 with 885 viewsbeanofire1

Like I've posted in another thread, I've never felt as disconeected with QPR as I do now.

It's 'meh' at every game. But the bloody frustration at McLaren not watching the same game as the majority of supporters is beyond forgiveable.

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

Fakes Game. on 12:32 - Oct 2 with 853 viewsMytch_QPR

I am going out of a (perverse) sense of duty.
Reason: the games I have been to so far this season we have won (Wigan / Millwall).
Also, it's closer for me than LR.
Any clues about parking within 50 miles of the ground?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

Fakes Game. on 13:01 - Oct 2 with 798 viewsstevec

Fakes Game. on 12:32 - Oct 2 by Mytch_QPR

I am going out of a (perverse) sense of duty.
Reason: the games I have been to so far this season we have won (Wigan / Millwall).
Also, it's closer for me than LR.
Any clues about parking within 50 miles of the ground?

There's usually plenty of guys taking a bung to let you park on the industrial estate.

Red button for me tonight, I don't trust myself driving a tonne of metal home after another non performance.
Fakes Game. on 13:29 - Oct 2 with 738 viewsR_from_afar

Fakes Game. on 13:01 - Oct 2 by stevec

There's usually plenty of guys taking a bung to let you park on the industrial estate.

Red button for me tonight, I don't trust myself driving a tonne of metal home after another non performance.

"Red button for me tonight, I don't trust myself driving a tonne of metal home after another non performance".

Me, Mrs R from Afar, and a family size selection box of Alka-Seltzer and tranquilisers will be watching the match on the red button, from behind the sofa, praying that McClaren realises that there is nothing in the rules which says it is mandatory to play two strikers. Stick Wells on the wing and play Eze behind Hemed....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024