Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flag 22:14 - Nov 27 with 3530 viewsbullythebear

Difficult to knock our fans that make the trip but did I see a flag behind the goal saying “we never win away”? I’m all for gallows humour but Is that meant to motivate the players? I mean WTF. Great point by the way. Eze best game for us. Amazing Freeman goal underlines his true value. And to those blaming Cameron for first goal, I think he was marking someone else, the scorer was not picked up at all and he made an attempt to get near him which made it look like he’d lost his man. Anyway Anyone who doubted whether current management could muster the same spirit from the players as last season (probably 99% of this board), you’ve got your answer these last two games.
Flag on 22:19 - Nov 27 with 3456 viewskensalriser

Nonsensical football songs number 86:

'Get me out of this shithole, I wanna go home'.

If you want to go home after 15 minutes you might in future want to think harder about the choices you make.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Flag on 22:32 - Nov 27 with 3339 viewsLblock

500 or so souls on board and I give every man jack of them immense credit

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Flag on 22:39 - Nov 27 with 3284 viewssmegma

'Difficult to knock our fans' then you show how easy it is to do so.
Flag on 23:29 - Nov 27 with 3073 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I'm pretty torn by this.

On the one hand who the fck would go to the trouble of making that thing and then having the balls to unfurl it in front of a stadium with thousands of people in and broadcast it live on TV. Worldwide.

On the other hand it makes me chuckle a lot.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Flag on 23:35 - Nov 27 with 3032 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Flag on 22:19 - Nov 27 by kensalriser

Nonsensical football songs number 86:

'Get me out of this shithole, I wanna go home'.

If you want to go home after 15 minutes you might in future want to think harder about the choices you make.

I think it's called humour.
Flag on 00:48 - Nov 28 with 2900 viewswombat

Flag on 23:35 - Nov 27 by CroydonCaptJack

I think it's called humour.

Just got back and let’s say the weather going up was epic rain rain rain and rain all the way up Rotherham more rain , ( sorry it’s a crap hole )
Defence had a more first half , few players not on there game feeeman luongo Leinster all off tonight , lumley didn’t have a great game either but flappy at balls across him tonight , up tempo second half played more long ball and created some good chances how pavel missed his chance I’ll never know , eze great show and save and another top drawer save from there keeper just before it , weird game overall deserved the point could easily have taken all three , time for sleep now work in 6-30 hours

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Flag on 01:05 - Nov 28 with 2875 viewsMrNITK

Flag on 00:48 - Nov 28 by wombat

Just got back and let’s say the weather going up was epic rain rain rain and rain all the way up Rotherham more rain , ( sorry it’s a crap hole )
Defence had a more first half , few players not on there game feeeman luongo Leinster all off tonight , lumley didn’t have a great game either but flappy at balls across him tonight , up tempo second half played more long ball and created some good chances how pavel missed his chance I’ll never know , eze great show and save and another top drawer save from there keeper just before it , weird game overall deserved the point could easily have taken all three , time for sleep now work in 6-30 hours

Agree with that. Only I think you’ve missed our 2 worst players off that list. I love Pavel and Bidwell but they were both shocking in that first half!!
Flag on 01:56 - Nov 28 with 2828 viewstimcocking

Can't say i care what the flags say.

Always feel our away support is admirable, all things considered.
Login to get fewer ads

Flag on 06:24 - Nov 28 with 2675 viewsLadbrokeR

Fair play to them to them travelling but ridiculous flag.
Flag on 07:11 - Nov 28 with 2588 viewsAgedR

How dare they reveal a flag saying we never win away, after following a team around for years that never won away.

Anyway, after this seasons efforts it could be post modernist.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Flag on 09:01 - Nov 28 with 2327 viewsGroveR

Flag on 07:11 - Nov 28 by AgedR

How dare they reveal a flag saying we never win away, after following a team around for years that never won away.

Anyway, after this seasons efforts it could be post modernist.

Like it - I'm all for flags with obscure lines from Sun Tsu or quotes from furrin philosophers.

“Aujourd'hui, maman est morte.”
Flag on 09:07 - Nov 28 with 2307 viewssmegma

Flag on 01:05 - Nov 28 by MrNITK

Agree with that. Only I think you’ve missed our 2 worst players off that list. I love Pavel and Bidwell but they were both shocking in that first half!!

Eze apart, we were poor all over the pitch first half. We only got going after about an hour and should/could have won it. Lumley didn't make a save of note yet their keeper was MOTM with those two saves near the end.
Flag on 09:15 - Nov 28 with 2282 viewsMick_S

Flag on 09:07 - Nov 28 by smegma

Eze apart, we were poor all over the pitch first half. We only got going after about an hour and should/could have won it. Lumley didn't make a save of note yet their keeper was MOTM with those two saves near the end.

That save from Eze's effort was outstanding.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Flag on 11:51 - Nov 28 with 2113 viewsalexferguson60

I thought the flag was quite funny. And I look forward to us scoring a last minute winner and the goal scorer grabbing the flag and kicking a hole through it and getting booked.

Also, I was part of the 534 who went up, and the weather was awful (although I was coming from Derby). The pub "The Bridge Inn" wasn't a bad pub, and had a humorous sign saying: "No football fans", which was put away sharpish when they realised that they were getting some income on a shitty night in Yorkshire.

Our fans were fantastic all night. There was a bit of a "This place is a shithole, we get to go home", which I feel is always banded out when you're losing a game. But more often than not - when we showed something going forward- the away atmosphere was electric.

The reaction when the goal went in was absolute ****ing bedlam.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024