Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James LInington 16:18 - Jan 1 with 5854 viewssmegma

Not fit to referee. Ive never seen a more clearer red card EVER. Lumley looks like his hooter is broken. What a khunting referee.

As for Kodiga ???

Yes, Eze has just scored !!!
James LInington on 17:00 - Jan 1 with 4363 viewsBlackCrowe

One of the most pathetic refereeing displays i've seen in a long time and that's saying something.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

James LInington on 17:07 - Jan 1 with 4309 viewsMatch82

So the weird thing about that is that he didn't book him until at least a minute afterwards. Which means initially he thought there was no foul. Then thought "oh, he must have actually kicked him in the head". And THEN decided it was a yellow not a red. Odd.
James LInington on 17:07 - Jan 1 with 4305 viewspaulparker

The worst ref I’ve seen in 25 years, he was waiting for them to score , he gave us fcuk all throughout the game, we played 12 men today so to get a point was an outstanding display

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

James LInington on 17:16 - Jan 1 with 4168 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Absurd. And Villa fans were questioning why he even got a yellow for that...
James LInington on 17:19 - Jan 1 with 4103 viewsStanisgod

Getting really pi@@ed with these fools week in week out, win lose or draw. I don't know what the answer is but maybe linesman/assistant refs need to get more involved or we need a 4th official by each goal.
And don't give me the honest mistake shite, there's a difference between that and incompetence which is what we saw today, it wasn't even a hard decision between the two of them to see a red card for serious foul play.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

James LInington on 17:24 - Jan 1 with 4010 viewssmegma

Lumley injured, stoppage of 6 minutes. End of game fourth official indicates 11 minutes more will be played. Referee blows final whistle after playing an extra 14 minutes.

No doubt Dean Smith will have a long list of excuses ready for the press.
James LInington on 17:27 - Jan 1 with 3959 viewssmegma

Phillips of Leeds puts Cameron out of action for months with a stamp, yellow card. In the same game Rangel is put out of action for weeks/months, nothing.

Phillips got a straight red at Forest today for an over the top tackle .
James LInington on 17:28 - Jan 1 with 3930 viewsplasmahoop

Funny thing was I didn't think he was too bad. Only saw the kodija challenge once, and wasn't sure about it. Thought he didn't give in to all their moaning. He did let one or two of our guys off yellows with the cynical little break up play pull backs. There was a lot of time to add on, due to the injuries. Good display by us though, good point
Login to get fewer ads

James LInington on 17:33 - Jan 1 with 3859 viewssmegma

James LInington on 17:16 - Jan 1 by EmpireStateRanger

Absurd. And Villa fans were questioning why he even got a yellow for that...

And Tammy Abrahams started an argument with Lumley as well while he was receiving treatment??
James LInington on 17:38 - Jan 1 with 3799 viewsDeepcutHoop

James LInington on 17:28 - Jan 1 by plasmahoop

Funny thing was I didn't think he was too bad. Only saw the kodija challenge once, and wasn't sure about it. Thought he didn't give in to all their moaning. He did let one or two of our guys off yellows with the cynical little break up play pull backs. There was a lot of time to add on, due to the injuries. Good display by us though, good point

Fair enough and he did allow us a lot of leeway with the timewasting.

I just thought that if he'd deemed the Lumley challenge as a foul, it's hard to see how it shouldn't be red? I could have understood not giving a foul, but the yellow then had to be given as a nod to the decision once given. Pretty much confirmed he definitely didn't see it IMO
James LInington on 17:38 - Jan 1 with 3788 viewsPinnerPaul

James LInington on 17:24 - Jan 1 by smegma

Lumley injured, stoppage of 6 minutes. End of game fourth official indicates 11 minutes more will be played. Referee blows final whistle after playing an extra 14 minutes.

No doubt Dean Smith will have a long list of excuses ready for the press.

Well the BBC said Lumley was 7 minutes, plus the goals, plus the subs plus our timewasting, plus Pav's injury.

More subs and more timewasting in the added time which is a MINIMUM. don't forget.

Just have to remember a few weeks back refs getting pearlers on here for NOT adding time on.

Also remember people on here defending Angel when he rearranged face of oppo player - that wasn't even given as a free kick, let alone a yellow!

Won't comment further until I've seen the 90' in a few days time.
James LInington on 17:41 - Jan 1 with 3752 viewsDeepcutHoop

James LInington on 17:33 - Jan 1 by smegma

And Tammy Abrahams started an argument with Lumley as well while he was receiving treatment??

I don't think he helped with that whinging tbh
James LInington on 17:56 - Jan 1 with 3605 viewstraininvain

Surprised to see that Villa fans weren’t happy with the ref!

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/18352-ratings-reactions-villa-v-qpr/
James LInington on 18:01 - Jan 1 with 3544 viewssmegma

James LInington on 17:56 - Jan 1 by traininvain

Lord willard reckons 'QPR are a horrid team'. Spoken like a true Lord.
James LInington on 18:02 - Jan 1 with 3530 viewsdaveB

I didn't think the ref was that bad, the Kick to the face didn't look that bad at full speed, a yellow seemed right, when they slowed it down was a cleared but ref doesn't get a replay.

The injury time was comical especially when it broke the sky clock but we were taking the piss with the timewasting so can't really complain
James LInington on 18:02 - Jan 1 with 3527 viewstraininvain

James LInington on 18:01 - Jan 1 by smegma

Lord willard reckons 'QPR are a horrid team'. Spoken like a true Lord.

Quite enjoyed the saltiness on the Villa message board!
James LInington on 18:04 - Jan 1 with 3513 viewspaulparker

James LInington on 17:56 - Jan 1 by traininvain

Reading that guff off those deluded backward fcuktards makes me hate them even more

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

James LInington on 18:04 - Jan 1 with 3511 viewsWatford_Ranger

Only got one view of it but it seemed innocuous to me. Could be wrong.

They got a couple of soft free kicks towards the end but don’t honestly think he was that much of a homer apart from the mental amount of injury time.
James LInington on 18:06 - Jan 1 with 3486 viewsOldPedro

James LInington on 18:02 - Jan 1 by daveB

I didn't think the ref was that bad, the Kick to the face didn't look that bad at full speed, a yellow seemed right, when they slowed it down was a cleared but ref doesn't get a replay.

The injury time was comical especially when it broke the sky clock but we were taking the piss with the timewasting so can't really complain

Thought he was a definite homer - gave Villa lots of free kicks for minimal contact and exaggerated dives.

Ironic though that the first time a ref seems to do something about time-wasting and add the time back on, is when we do it!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

James LInington on 18:15 - Jan 1 with 3376 viewssmegma

James LInington on 18:02 - Jan 1 by daveB

The sky clock said 99 minutes and 59 seconds then returned to 90:00 for the last 4 minutes.
James LInington on 18:21 - Jan 1 with 3324 viewsstowmarketrange

James LInington on 18:06 - Jan 1 by OldPedro

Thought he was a definite homer - gave Villa lots of free kicks for minimal contact and exaggerated dives.

Ironic though that the first time a ref seems to do something about time-wasting and add the time back on, is when we do it!

I think it was the 2nd time that the ref punished a team for time wasting.The First was at Forest on the 22nd when he added on extra time for us wasting time.
Other teams seem to get away with it at our place if they’re winning or holding out for a point.
James LInington on 18:28 - Jan 1 with 3273 viewsplasmahoop

James LInington on 17:38 - Jan 1 by DeepcutHoop

Fair enough and he did allow us a lot of leeway with the timewasting.

I just thought that if he'd deemed the Lumley challenge as a foul, it's hard to see how it shouldn't be red? I could have understood not giving a foul, but the yellow then had to be given as a nod to the decision once given. Pretty much confirmed he definitely didn't see it IMO

I agree that is a bit odd. He shouldn't give ared unless certain, but then it shouldn't be a yellow either
James LInington on 18:28 - Jan 1 with 3272 viewssmegma

James LInington on 18:06 - Jan 1 by OldPedro

To prove how poor he was, he seemed to mention timewasting to Lumley on about 60 mins. Then waited until the dying minutes to card him. Which appears to be a football law in the Chamionship. Had he booked Lumley earlier, he wouldn't waste any more time. This goes on literally EVERY game.
James LInington on 18:34 - Jan 1 with 3228 viewsactonman

Love how they are moaning about time wasting ..... 15 fcuking mins added time got put on so it’s not like we got away with it , oh and most of that was due to your w@nky player booting our goalie in the head !

2 points dropped to an inferior team seems to be the census of opinion until someone pointed out we are above them in the league , self righteous bstards
James LInington on 19:17 - Jan 1 with 3011 viewshopphoops

James LInington on 18:04 - Jan 1 by paulparker

Reading that guff off those deluded backward fcuktards makes me hate them even more

That's the sort of sense of entitlement that precedes FFP and a spell in League 1. We should know...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024