Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shamima Beghum 17:40 - Feb 19 with 29004 viewsHayesender

Shamima Beghum

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Shamima Beghum on 07:33 - Feb 23 with 2272 viewsWatford_Ranger

Shamima Beghum on 06:41 - Feb 23 by loftboy

Bloody awful those parents and grandparents who voted to stay in political dictatorship 😇

I wasn’t just referring to Brexit but I appreciate some people of a certain age have been shovelled so much right wing media that the EU will forever be the boogieman which has hindered their lives in all sorts of ways. Nothing tangible of course.
Shamima Beghum on 08:20 - Feb 23 with 2222 viewspaulparker

Shamima Beghum on 07:33 - Feb 23 by Watford_Ranger

I wasn’t just referring to Brexit but I appreciate some people of a certain age have been shovelled so much right wing media that the EU will forever be the boogieman which has hindered their lives in all sorts of ways. Nothing tangible of course.

Right wing media !!!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Shamima Beghum on 09:07 - Feb 23 with 2181 viewssmegma

Shamima Beghum on 11:59 - Feb 22 by ed_83

Alright Disco: I realise lots of this is exaggerated for comic effect, but given the meaningful conversations we've had elsewhere about antisemitism, I figure it's worth responding to at least some of it.

Strip away everything else, and your central point here is the same as everyone else before you: that it's impossible to separate the ethical and legal questions, anyone who thinks the removal of Begum's citizenship is legally problematic must automatically sympathise with her as a person, be a closet jihadist, whatever.

I feel like I've been pretty clear that her views are repellent. Has anyone on this thread said any different? Who exactly are you trying to convince here? If the only response you can muster is to keep hammering away at the same straw man with increasingly graphic language, that should tell you something.

On which point: how proud the parents of Manchester must be that you're respecting and honouring them by... using gratuitous descriptions of their children's deaths to score cheap rhetorical points on the internet. If we agree on very little else, I think we can take it as read that everyone here views the murder of innocent children as a bad thing, with or without your crass and exploitative take.

In fact, a key part of why I oppose stripping Begum's citizenship is precisely to prevent further atrocities like the one in Manchester: as others have pointed out, when Western governments do what they're doing to Begum, it provides extremist recruiters with readymade propaganda and plays a huge role in radicalising people. Prosecuting and challenging terrorism within a transparent framework of international law cuts off that line of argument at its source. Indulging in our collective urge for revenge rather than justice makes further tragedies more likely, not less.

Then there’s all the stuff about handwringing champagne-swilling lefties who've never set foot in the real world (which I guess is excusable as a form of punching up?) and the mobs of suspiciously Islamic East Londoners who, by definition, are pathologically committed to violent extremism (which most certainly isn’t).

What makes my head spin with all this stuff is not that it’s pathetic, childish, and reveals the emptiness at the core of your argument. It’s that it comes in the context of your other comments about the antisemitism which also infects this forum. I’m happy to repeat publicly what I’ve said to you privately: that the abuse and mockery you and others have faced on here is abhorrent and unacceptable.

So we do have something in common, beyond supporting the same team: we both recognise that dehumanising and stereotyping people deemed "other" is a massive problem, which needs to be challenged and argued against. Where we differ, clearly, is in our view of exactly which social or ethnic groups qualify for that basic level of human decency and respect.

Not patronising one bit.

I lied.
Shamima Beghum on 09:16 - Feb 23 with 2163 viewssmegma

Shamima Beghum on 07:19 - Feb 23 by traininvain

Different situation a 16 year old raping a young kid compared to a 15 year old being groomed / indoctrinated by a bunch of Jihadists. Unless you’re suggesting otherwise?

I'm guessing but only one of them thought the 23 murders in Manchester were OK.
Shamima Beghum on 09:18 - Feb 23 with 2157 viewsWatford_Ranger

Shamima Beghum on 08:20 - Feb 23 by paulparker

Right wing media !!!!!

Yes.
Shamima Beghum on 09:19 - Feb 23 with 2154 viewsDiscodroids

Shamima Beghum on 09:07 - Feb 23 by smegma

Not patronising one bit.

I lied.

I did knock up a herculean response to it Smeg that i'm ashamed to admit had me laughing manically at my own remedial wit.

I was about to post it when i thought why in the name of sweet suffering f uck am i wasting another atom of my being on this jihadist dwarf headed Ghoul . I'd rather spend my time more productively counting the jolly green giant kernels in a motile dog turd.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Shamima Beghum on 09:25 - Feb 23 with 2148 viewstraininvain

Shamima Beghum on 09:16 - Feb 23 by smegma

I'm guessing but only one of them thought the 23 murders in Manchester were OK.

Thinking something sick (after years of being indoctrinated / groomed) vs raping a small child.

I know which one is worse in my view but you’re welcome to have your own opinion.
Shamima Beghum on 10:54 - Feb 23 with 2083 viewsloftboy

Shamima Beghum on 09:25 - Feb 23 by traininvain

Thinking something sick (after years of being indoctrinated / groomed) vs raping a small child.

I know which one is worse in my view but you’re welcome to have your own opinion.

Both scenarios sicken me as far as one can be sickened, both evil beyond imagination.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 10:55]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Shamima Beghum on 10:59 - Feb 23 with 2070 views2Thomas2Bowles

Shamima Beghum on 09:25 - Feb 23 by traininvain

raping a small child

IS would never do anything like that would they
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 10:59]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Shamima Beghum on 11:11 - Feb 23 with 2031 viewstraininvain

Shamima Beghum on 10:54 - Feb 23 by loftboy

Both scenarios sicken me as far as one can be sickened, both evil beyond imagination.

And so they should. We should also be sickened when a 15 year old kid is groomed online, lured thousands of miles abroad, married off and used to have babies / statutory rape whatever you want to call it. That’s quite evil in my opinion but looks like I’m in the minority on here so I’ll leave it at that.
Shamima Beghum on 11:16 - Feb 23 with 2024 viewsNortholt_Rs

Shamima Beghum on 09:14 - Feb 22 by Discodroids

Some fantastical ley lines being drawn from the launchpad 39a of nowhere to the 'Right wing' and Tommy Robinson on here. This thread won't be complete in my eyes until a guardian culturati shocktrooper has a dig at Winston Churchill. Truly an organic newtons cradle of wanton deflection. It reminds me of the runt at school who would gleefully goad the bully into action thus saving their own appeasing hide of dainty vellus hairs , at least until another day when there's no one left and the bully turns on them. It amuses me and sickens me in equal measure.

My dear wish is that this buck tooth inbred incubator of jihadist harrymonk ends up as a mini sausage in a cross and blackwell 'all day breakfast in a tin'. Unfortunately she'll end up back here to join the hive of many hundreds who have already returned. Just knowing that my taxes will support her fiscal wants makes my skin crawl back up my arms into a infinite blackhole of mouldering odium, yet it seems At least 5 people on here would stick her overhanging genus pan face on the back of a £50 note. It's no surprise to me.

Im in no doubt that This grotesque entity, who will back on UK Soil before the end of the year, will be lauded on the steets of Plasitow, East ham, Ilford, Upton Park ,Manor park , Forest Gate and Portway etc etc as a jihadist rock 'n' roller.

Sadly i Have little to no faith in the 65O Societal Diuretics in the house of commons to do the right thing and flush this turd down the armitage shanks shitpipe with the Dr white jam wrags , skag needles, fat burgers and used condoms.

Alas i wouldn't give This F troop of Spacker MP'S the job of cleaning the yeast and protein Seceretions jamming up the muti speed dial from second hand dildo's with cotton buds. It would simply be beyond their means and parameters of abilities, such as they are.

I'd be amazed if any of them could wipe the shit from their own arseholes without getting sweetcorn on their cuffs in the actuality of the real world, a world in which we all on here toil in, to earn a simple pound note. Incapable.

The stage craft and thespian indulgence of both sides of the house is truly agonising to my spirit. Begum the ghoul will be back. It's the law.

Yet Perhps as a dead skinned, thick daily mail reading racist i dont appreciate the high nuance of this case that so many seem to have grasped from their gilded cages far away from the east end of london, where jihadist doctrines percolate openly.

Perhaps we bigoted untermencsh of the right do eschew reading foucault in the bath with a riesling of a saturdy night while the Mrs reads Das Kapital on her habitat wicker chair, the nuance of all life far beyound our simian understanding.

I wonder if the parents of those young children of manchester arena blown apart by dry ice , baby bio fertiliser , white heat and nails appreciate the nuance of internatonal law and the high minded credo and hangwringing from those on their habitat wicker Throne calling for jiahadi Totem pole Begums return .

I wonder if the souls recovering scorched flesh hanging from door frames, concrete pillars and balustrades unable to determine body part from body part in that arena , whch begum thinks justified, appreciated the nuance and finery. Or those forgotton children of Manchester arena, who today are left blinded or crippled in perpetual pain from their wounds and undergoing grueling daily physio to rebuild their lives, appreciate the dripping roast of international law carved up between lawyers and handwringers.

In conclusion, i now recall the LFW Martin mcguinness rip thread, The Brexit warnock thread where everyone hid like the thermal insulation foam in the cavity of walls where the jew baiting was first class, yet on the current labour party thread, non jews inform us jews what is anti semetic and what isn't, thus displaying less self awareness than elton john at studio 54 on an ounce of gak. Even the poppy wearing thread and some cowards jibe about sticking one down your japs eye drew some admiring upvotes.

therefore , in tandem with the above, and those calling for begums return, I Deduce that i do indeed share a love with you of the blue and white hoops, but that is all.

We have nothing to offer you, nor you us. No common Ground. No scintilla of mutual understanding or credo. Nothing. We share a central nervous system, Ventricles, blood, shit and tissue. Nothing else.

I hope you understand my Nuance.

[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 10:43]

Amen brother DD! The King is back!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Shamima Beghum on 11:22 - Feb 23 with 2019 viewsNortholt_Rs

Shamima Beghum on 12:52 - Feb 22 by ed_83

I don't think I'm more ethical than anyone here, except people like Disco who've used this discussion as an excuse to trumpet their various prejudices. If you think pointing out racism is somehow elitist, then you go ahead and reveal that about yourself, I guess.

And as I've said previously, I've worked on issues similar to this for a decent chunk of my life. It's not grandstanding to point out that "I don't like her" isn't relevant to whether or not her citizenship can be revoked. Being completely honest, I can see why people might have felt patronised by me implying they've been duped by the tabloids or whatever; genuinely sorry if that's the case. But that is absolutely what's going on here: people aren't stupid or evil for falling for it, but they're still being lied to nonetheless.

Either way, I'm not claiming that I'm better than anyone: I'm claiming that on this specific issue, I'm right and they're wrong. If you and others are incapable of hearing that without spiralling into some sort of existential wormhole, or making grand assumptions about who I must be and what I must represent, I'm not sure what else I can say.

You’re right and we’re wrong in YOUR opinion. Who made you God?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Shamima Beghum on 11:49 - Feb 23 with 1991 viewsWatford_Ranger

Shamima Beghum on 11:22 - Feb 23 by Northolt_Rs

You’re right and we’re wrong in YOUR opinion. Who made you God?

He’s not trying to be god but given our beloved Home Office has lost similar cases to Begum’s in the past it suggests he’s going with the right side of the law rather than a (quite understandable) emotional reaction.

We as a nation are unbelievably arrogant. Let’s dump her on that poorer country because maybe we can though it turns out we probably can’t. Oh and let’s deport foreign criminals too.

Let’s see what becomes of dual national and one time nice middle class white boy Jack Letts.
Shamima Beghum on 12:11 - Feb 23 with 1963 views2Thomas2Bowles

I doubt anyone would have shed a tear had she been killed like her friend whatsherface
(Maybe some would like a memorial built) now some are turning it all on for her, poor love, victim. it's bolx

Said it again and again, she is a con artist.

Shamima Beghum on 12:22 - Feb 23 with 1950 viewsTGRRRSSS

SHe'll be back rightly or wrongly, and given a show trial of sorts which if she is found guilty (unlikely) she will get the most trivial of penalties one would think, as in the end all we know she did is move to a foreign country.

No doubt much will be made of being a trial going through the trauma of her children dying etc etc and the proof of guilt almost certainly impossible to determine if you think about it beyond the fact we know she went to Syria.

Whether she comes back or not doesnt really worry me, but I am annoyed she'll be a huge financial cost to the tax payer forever more regardless.
Shamima Beghum on 12:33 - Feb 23 with 1931 views2Thomas2Bowles

Shamima Beghum on 12:22 - Feb 23 by TGRRRSSS

SHe'll be back rightly or wrongly, and given a show trial of sorts which if she is found guilty (unlikely) she will get the most trivial of penalties one would think, as in the end all we know she did is move to a foreign country.

No doubt much will be made of being a trial going through the trauma of her children dying etc etc and the proof of guilt almost certainly impossible to determine if you think about it beyond the fact we know she went to Syria.

Whether she comes back or not doesnt really worry me, but I am annoyed she'll be a huge financial cost to the tax payer forever more regardless.

On top of her PR lining up newspapers to tell her story, tv shows, a book and maybe be a film.

Made for life if she comes back.

But let's feel sorry for her...
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 12:37]

Shamima Beghum on 12:45 - Feb 23 with 1902 viewsWatford_Ranger

Shamima Beghum on 12:33 - Feb 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

On top of her PR lining up newspapers to tell her story, tv shows, a book and maybe be a film.

Made for life if she comes back.

But let's feel sorry for her...
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 12:37]

Has anyone said you should feel sorry for her?
Shamima Beghum on 12:49 - Feb 23 with 1887 views2Thomas2Bowles

Shamima Beghum on 12:45 - Feb 23 by Watford_Ranger

Has anyone said you should feel sorry for her?

Saying she is a victim, is feeling sorry for her

Some minge was crying on the radio yesterday about her
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 12:51]

Shamima Beghum on 13:15 - Feb 23 with 1845 viewsWatford_Ranger

Shamima Beghum on 12:49 - Feb 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Saying she is a victim, is feeling sorry for her

Some minge was crying on the radio yesterday about her
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 12:51]

She probably was a victim at one time given she was groomed as a child to be a baby machine and has lost babies. I wouldn’t go as far as to say I’m sorry for her either though I am sorry for the kid she’s just had. They can be separate IMO.
Shamima Beghum on 13:15 - Feb 23 with 1843 viewsjohncharles

Shamima Beghum on 10:54 - Feb 23 by loftboy

Well this is something we agree on. The scenarios are very different but they both horrendous, disgusting and disgraceful.

Strong and stable my arse.

Shamima Beghum on 15:35 - Feb 23 with 1749 viewsSnipper

Shamima Beghum on 13:15 - Feb 23 by Watford_Ranger

She probably was a victim at one time given she was groomed as a child to be a baby machine and has lost babies. I wouldn’t go as far as to say I’m sorry for her either though I am sorry for the kid she’s just had. They can be separate IMO.

She was indoctrinated at home.
Shamima Beghum on 15:53 - Feb 23 with 1730 viewsWatford_Ranger

Shamima Beghum on 15:35 - Feb 23 by Snipper

She was indoctrinated at home.

Yes. Makes you think.
Shamima Beghum on 11:16 - Feb 24 with 1549 viewsNorthernr

Right well nine pages of this is about eight and half pages too many and it's now bleeding into the match thread and elsewhere. You've all had a say and a grandstand and a virtue signal and I'm not sitting here and reading it any more. Life is tough enough. Thread locked, and don't start a fcking nother one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024