Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shamima Beghum 17:40 - Feb 19 with 29007 viewsHayesender

Shamima Beghum

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Shamima Beghum on 22:26 - Feb 21 with 2146 viewsed_83

Shamima Beghum on 22:01 - Feb 21 by Sharpy36

So people can`t be free thinking and should only digest what the tabloid and msm feel like drip feeding us when and if we need to know, or are we allowed to think outside the box for ourslves from time to time.
It`s plain to see this piece of shite has no remorse or is she showing one once of compassion towards innocent victims thousands of miles from the frontline. As for her child, let it rot, just like the severed head she see in a bin who was someone elses baby, who she cared not one jot for.
As for the law being exercised , i would take that from an MP who has a team of international lawyers at his beck and call, and is therefore fully aware of how the law works over someone who read up on it on wikipedia.

This is exactly my point. You can think she's a piece of shite all you want. I've already made clear what I think of her views on an ethical level. That's still completely irrelevant to the question of whether or not it's legal to revoke her citizenship,

If you genuinely believe that politicians are incapable of bending or breaking the law in order to further their own very transparent political interests, or of finding lawyers on their payroll to give them cover for doing so, then I'd love to share your naivety.

You've clearly made your mind up, but take it from someone who's spent a decent chunk of their professional life working in very close proximity to states who've committed massive human rights violations - you're being had here, sorry.

And yep, as others have said: wishing death on a week-old baby is horrific. Nowhere near as bad as Begum's opinions, obviously, but the process of dehumanisation on display here is absolutely rooted in the same deeply regressive impulses. Take a step back and look at yourselves.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 22:32]
Shamima Beghum on 22:32 - Feb 21 with 2117 viewsSharpy36

Shamima Beghum on 22:25 - Feb 21 by StreathamRanger

I don't think it had got particularly out of hand until it was suggested that it would be OK for a new born baby to die. For me that's taking it too far.

No, i never said the baby should die. I said it should rot,as in let it stay in the shite-hole from where its mother was quite happy to tie her colours to the mast, when she compared as i said before children dying 1000`s of miles away from the frontline and those who died in and around isis strongholds.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Shamima Beghum on 22:35 - Feb 21 with 2103 viewsPeterHucker

I don't think she should be allowed back into this country.
I don't like her and I think she's done some terrible things.

Her husband can come back though.
Will always have time for him after that last minute free kick against Greece and the penalty vs Argentina.
Shamima Beghum on 22:38 - Feb 21 with 2094 viewsStreathamRanger

'As for her child, let it rot, just like the severed head she see in a bin who was someone elses baby, who she cared not one jot for.'
To me, this reads a lot like saying it would be OK for a week old baby to die. Sorry if I misunderstood you but you can probably see why I did.
Shamima Beghum on 22:40 - Feb 21 with 2070 views2Thomas2Bowles

Come on she cries for sympathy while showing none that is real, just soundbites.

She is a con artist that cares for no one but herself. she would spit in your eye given the chance.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Shamima Beghum on 22:41 - Feb 21 with 2073 viewsSharpy36

Yeah you miss understood me. All i`m saying is the head in the bin was someone elses baby, regardless of its age. Many of us have grown children, we still call them our babies. Im 53, im still my mums baby.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Shamima Beghum on 22:49 - Feb 21 with 2040 views2Thomas2Bowles

She knew about the beheading of innocent people like the aid workers before she went

David Haines
Alan Henning
To name just 2
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 22:59]

Shamima Beghum on 23:19 - Feb 21 with 1996 viewsLythamR

Shamima Beghum on 22:49 - Feb 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

She knew about the beheading of innocent people like the aid workers before she went

David Haines
Alan Henning
To name just 2
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 22:59]

opinions are opinions and the Law is the Law

Unfortunately she is our problem and Sadiq Khan et all will have to backtrack

If we disregard international law do we not become a rogue state?
Login to get fewer ads

Shamima Beghum on 23:38 - Feb 21 with 1967 views2Thomas2Bowles

Then we should update the treason law, prosecute her and others and a whole life sentence.

Shamima Beghum on 23:54 - Feb 21 with 1948 viewsE17hoop

Shamima Beghum on 21:13 - Feb 21 by ed_83

If the person in your example already had US or Irish citizenship, it would be legal for the UK to revoke their British citizenship and refuse them entry to the UK.

If they were solely UK nationals, regardless of whether or not they might qualify for another country's citizenship through their grandparents or whatever, then it would be incompatible with the UK's international agreements & obligations for them to revoke that person's citizenship and make them stateless. This is the situation with Begum.

Whether you regard that distinction as "fair" or not is beside the point. That's the way international law works, the approach by which the UK government has agreed to abide, and the protection to which all UK citizens are entitled, regardless of what we think of their political views.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 22:31]

I agree completely.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Shamima Beghum on 06:50 - Feb 22 with 1865 viewsSydneyRs

Shamima Beghum on 21:13 - Feb 21 by ed_83

If the person in your example already had US or Irish citizenship, it would be legal for the UK to revoke their British citizenship and refuse them entry to the UK.

If they were solely UK nationals, regardless of whether or not they might qualify for another country's citizenship through their grandparents or whatever, then it would be incompatible with the UK's international agreements & obligations for them to revoke that person's citizenship and make them stateless. This is the situation with Begum.

Whether you regard that distinction as "fair" or not is beside the point. That's the way international law works, the approach by which the UK government has agreed to abide, and the protection to which all UK citizens are entitled, regardless of what we think of their political views.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 22:31]

This.

No doubt a lot of the people condemning her and saying she should never be allowed back are the same that screamed about freedom of speech when things like the Tommy Robinson nonsense were going on. The freedom our forefathers fought for etc, etc. Non poppy wearers must die, hang James McLean blah, blah, blah.

There's also a very obvious element of people enjoying being allowed to express suppressed racism online over this. The glee with which it is being celebrated is telling. After all, how much of a threat is she really now and how important in the grand scheme of things? Not very, but makes for a great media football and distraction. Far more important things to be concerned about and yet this seems to be the only thing a lot of people have thought about for a while now.

The government has taken the step it has as a populist move. Its going to look very silly indeed if legally it has to backtrack.
Shamima Beghum on 08:33 - Feb 22 with 1787 views100percent

Shamima Beghum on 06:50 - Feb 22 by SydneyRs

This.

No doubt a lot of the people condemning her and saying she should never be allowed back are the same that screamed about freedom of speech when things like the Tommy Robinson nonsense were going on. The freedom our forefathers fought for etc, etc. Non poppy wearers must die, hang James McLean blah, blah, blah.

There's also a very obvious element of people enjoying being allowed to express suppressed racism online over this. The glee with which it is being celebrated is telling. After all, how much of a threat is she really now and how important in the grand scheme of things? Not very, but makes for a great media football and distraction. Far more important things to be concerned about and yet this seems to be the only thing a lot of people have thought about for a while now.

The government has taken the step it has as a populist move. Its going to look very silly indeed if legally it has to backtrack.

There has to be some close examination about the way the media has feasted on this case and absolutely exploited the scenario. In my humble opinion this is a british subject, who should be treated like any other british subject and brought back to be prosecuted under british law. If she has committed any reported crimes, surely rehabilitation and the opportunity to understand exactly how these young women and men are being radicalised and groomed by ISIS is a better solution?
the government will have to take a backward step - but this is the way the government acts now - make a huge, media grabbing statement, (brexit - NHS payments) renege on it and then just carry on. More fool us - we are the people that vote these idiots in...
Shamima Beghum on 09:02 - Feb 22 with 1755 viewsloftboy

In other news I’m currently on a train to Leeds to see my kids, hope I don’t bump into shamimas sister up there... E Be gum!!!! I’ll get my coat

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Shamima Beghum on 09:14 - Feb 22 with 1731 viewsDiscodroids

Shamima Beghum on 06:50 - Feb 22 by SydneyRs

This.

Some fantastical ley lines being drawn from the launchpad 39a of nowhere to the 'Right wing' and Tommy Robinson on here. This thread won't be complete in my eyes until a guardian culturati shocktrooper has a dig at Winston Churchill. Truly an organic newtons cradle of wanton deflection. It reminds me of the runt at school who would gleefully goad the bully into action thus saving their own appeasing hide of dainty vellus hairs , at least until another day when there's no one left and the bully turns on them. It amuses me and sickens me in equal measure.

My dear wish is that this buck tooth inbred incubator of jihadist harrymonk ends up as a mini sausage in a cross and blackwell 'all day breakfast in a tin'. Unfortunately she'll end up back here to join the hive of many hundreds who have already returned. Just knowing that my taxes will support her fiscal wants makes my skin crawl back up my arms into a infinite blackhole of mouldering odium, yet it seems At least 5 people on here would stick her overhanging genus pan face on the back of a £50 note. It's no surprise to me.

Im in no doubt that This grotesque entity, who will back on UK Soil before the end of the year, will be lauded on the steets of Plasitow, East ham, Ilford, Upton Park ,Manor park , Forest Gate and Portway etc etc as a jihadist rock 'n' roller.

Sadly i Have little to no faith in the 65O Societal Diuretics in the house of commons to do the right thing and flush this turd down the armitage shanks shitpipe with the Dr white jam wrags , skag needles, fat burgers and used condoms.

Alas i wouldn't give This F troop of Spacker MP'S the job of cleaning the yeast and protein Seceretions jamming up the muti speed dial from second hand dildo's with cotton buds. It would simply be beyond their means and parameters of abilities, such as they are.

I'd be amazed if any of them could wipe the shit from their own arseholes without getting sweetcorn on their cuffs in the actuality of the real world, a world in which we all on here toil in, to earn a simple pound note. Incapable.

The stage craft and thespian indulgence of both sides of the house is truly agonising to my spirit. Begum the ghoul will be back. It's the law.

Yet Perhps as a dead skinned, thick daily mail reading racist i dont appreciate the high nuance of this case that so many seem to have grasped from their gilded cages far away from the east end of london, where jihadist doctrines percolate openly.

Perhaps we bigoted untermencsh of the right do eschew reading foucault in the bath with a riesling of a saturdy night while the Mrs reads Das Kapital on her habitat wicker chair, the nuance of all life far beyound our simian understanding.

I wonder if the parents of those young children of manchester arena blown apart by dry ice , baby bio fertiliser , white heat and nails appreciate the nuance of internatonal law and the high minded credo and hangwringing from those on their habitat wicker Throne calling for jiahadi Totem pole Begums return .

I wonder if the souls recovering scorched flesh hanging from door frames, concrete pillars and balustrades unable to determine body part from body part in that arena , whch begum thinks justified, appreciated the nuance and finery. Or those forgotton children of Manchester arena, who today are left blinded or crippled in perpetual pain from their wounds and undergoing grueling daily physio to rebuild their lives, appreciate the dripping roast of international law carved up between lawyers and handwringers.

In conclusion, i now recall the LFW Martin mcguinness rip thread, The Brexit warnock thread where everyone hid like the thermal insulation foam in the cavity of walls where the jew baiting was first class, yet on the current labour party thread, non jews inform us jews what is anti semetic and what isn't, thus displaying less self awareness than elton john at studio 54 on an ounce of gak. Even the poppy wearing thread and some cowards jibe about sticking one down your japs eye drew some admiring upvotes.

therefore , in tandem with the above, and those calling for begums return, I Deduce that i do indeed share a love with you of the blue and white hoops, but that is all.

We have nothing to offer you, nor you us. No common Ground. No scintilla of mutual understanding or credo. Nothing. We share a central nervous system, Ventricles, blood, shit and tissue. Nothing else.

I hope you understand my Nuance.

[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 10:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Shamima Beghum on 09:25 - Feb 22 with 1706 viewsstevec

Shamima Beghum on 09:14 - Feb 22 by Discodroids

Some fantastical ley lines being drawn from the launchpad 39a of nowhere to the 'Right wing' and Tommy Robinson on here. This thread won't be complete in my eyes until a guardian culturati shocktrooper has a dig at Winston Churchill. Truly an organic newtons cradle of wanton deflection. It reminds me of the runt at school who would gleefully goad the bully into action thus saving their own appeasing hide of dainty vellus hairs , at least until another day when there's no one left and the bully turns on them. It amuses me and sickens me in equal measure.

My dear wish is that this buck tooth inbred incubator of jihadist harrymonk ends up as a mini sausage in a cross and blackwell 'all day breakfast in a tin'. Unfortunately she'll end up back here to join the hive of many hundreds who have already returned. Just knowing that my taxes will support her fiscal wants makes my skin crawl back up my arms into a infinite blackhole of mouldering odium, yet it seems At least 5 people on here would stick her overhanging genus pan face on the back of a £50 note. It's no surprise to me.

Im in no doubt that This grotesque entity, who will back on UK Soil before the end of the year, will be lauded on the steets of Plasitow, East ham, Ilford, Upton Park ,Manor park , Forest Gate and Portway etc etc as a jihadist rock 'n' roller.

Sadly i Have little to no faith in the 65O Societal Diuretics in the house of commons to do the right thing and flush this turd down the armitage shanks shitpipe with the Dr white jam wrags , skag needles, fat burgers and used condoms.

Alas i wouldn't give This F troop of Spacker MP'S the job of cleaning the yeast and protein Seceretions jamming up the muti speed dial from second hand dildo's with cotton buds. It would simply be beyond their means and parameters of abilities, such as they are.

I'd be amazed if any of them could wipe the shit from their own arseholes without getting sweetcorn on their cuffs in the actuality of the real world, a world in which we all on here toil in, to earn a simple pound note. Incapable.

The stage craft and thespian indulgence of both sides of the house is truly agonising to my spirit. Begum the ghoul will be back. It's the law.

Yet Perhps as a dead skinned, thick daily mail reading racist i dont appreciate the high nuance of this case that so many seem to have grasped from their gilded cages far away from the east end of london, where jihadist doctrines percolate openly.

Perhaps we bigoted untermencsh of the right do eschew reading foucault in the bath with a riesling of a saturdy night while the Mrs reads Das Kapital on her habitat wicker chair, the nuance of all life far beyound our simian understanding.

I wonder if the parents of those young children of manchester arena blown apart by dry ice , baby bio fertiliser , white heat and nails appreciate the nuance of internatonal law and the high minded credo and hangwringing from those on their habitat wicker Throne calling for jiahadi Totem pole Begums return .

I wonder if the souls recovering scorched flesh hanging from door frames, concrete pillars and balustrades unable to determine body part from body part in that arena , whch begum thinks justified, appreciated the nuance and finery. Or those forgotton children of Manchester arena, who today are left blinded or crippled in perpetual pain from their wounds and undergoing grueling daily physio to rebuild their lives, appreciate the dripping roast of international law carved up between lawyers and handwringers.

In conclusion, i now recall the LFW Martin mcguinness rip thread, The Brexit warnock thread where everyone hid like the thermal insulation foam in the cavity of walls where the jew baiting was first class, yet on the current labour party thread, non jews inform us jews what is anti semetic and what isn't, thus displaying less self awareness than elton john at studio 54 on an ounce of gak. Even the poppy wearing thread and some cowards jibe about sticking one down your japs eye drew some admiring upvotes.

therefore , in tandem with the above, and those calling for begums return, I Deduce that i do indeed share a love with you of the blue and white hoops, but that is all.

We have nothing to offer you, nor you us. No common Ground. No scintilla of mutual understanding or credo. Nothing. We share a central nervous system, Ventricles, blood, shit and tissue. Nothing else.

Hahahaha, so beautifully put, I hope some of them are reading that.. slowly.

'guardian culturati shocktroopers'.. that one will stay with me forever. Welcome back Disco.
Shamima Beghum on 09:39 - Feb 22 with 1675 viewsSnipper

Absolutely fantastic.

Bravo 👏👏👏👏👏.
Shamima Beghum on 10:18 - Feb 22 with 1640 viewsmakaveli1882

Shamima Beghum on 08:33 - Feb 22 by 100percent

There has to be some close examination about the way the media has feasted on this case and absolutely exploited the scenario. In my humble opinion this is a british subject, who should be treated like any other british subject and brought back to be prosecuted under british law. If she has committed any reported crimes, surely rehabilitation and the opportunity to understand exactly how these young women and men are being radicalised and groomed by ISIS is a better solution?
the government will have to take a backward step - but this is the way the government acts now - make a huge, media grabbing statement, (brexit - NHS payments) renege on it and then just carry on. More fool us - we are the people that vote these idiots in...

Having mostly being accused my whole life of being left wing and after travelling to 55 odd countries (mid 30's) I liked to thing of myself as pretty diverse and raised right.

However lets get one thing clear this women is a lowlife c*nt, she has not shown any remorse whatsoever!

I would not wish harm on a innocent child, but with his back to front dad, back to front mum and their back to front beliefs he is no doubt going to turn into another lowlife c*nt.

Why should my taxes pay for her to have a flat? why should my taxes pay for the offspring of two terrorists to be fed and clothed? why should my taxes pay for her 24 hour security? why should my taxes pay for her to have a trial for weeks on end for which she would probably walk away from with no charges?

Someone said maybe the thread should be shut down in response to Sharpy's post, why should the thread be shut down? why does it offend you? and why are you not more worried about welcoming back a terrorist compared to someones post about a baby named after a warlord?

I am not a lawyer and not an expert on British law but I cant see how we can leave her stateless and I think Sajid Javid is just after some personal game, also pretty sh!tty of him and us as a nation to try dump her on Bangladesh.

So in the end she will be back she will be protected she will get an inclusive with The Sun or Loose women, this morning etc etc and she will get properly get paid more than I do in 5 years.... so fark her and f8cking baby.
Shamima Beghum on 10:21 - Feb 22 with 1630 viewsgazza1

Good chat ……. her parents have a lot to answer for as well.
Shamima Beghum on 10:25 - Feb 22 with 1605 views2Thomas2Bowles

Shamima Beghum on 10:18 - Feb 22 by makaveli1882

Having mostly being accused my whole life of being left wing and after travelling to 55 odd countries (mid 30's) I liked to thing of myself as pretty diverse and raised right.

However lets get one thing clear this women is a lowlife c*nt, she has not shown any remorse whatsoever!

I would not wish harm on a innocent child, but with his back to front dad, back to front mum and their back to front beliefs he is no doubt going to turn into another lowlife c*nt.

Why should my taxes pay for her to have a flat? why should my taxes pay for the offspring of two terrorists to be fed and clothed? why should my taxes pay for her 24 hour security? why should my taxes pay for her to have a trial for weeks on end for which she would probably walk away from with no charges?

Someone said maybe the thread should be shut down in response to Sharpy's post, why should the thread be shut down? why does it offend you? and why are you not more worried about welcoming back a terrorist compared to someones post about a baby named after a warlord?

I am not a lawyer and not an expert on British law but I cant see how we can leave her stateless and I think Sajid Javid is just after some personal game, also pretty sh!tty of him and us as a nation to try dump her on Bangladesh.

So in the end she will be back she will be protected she will get an inclusive with The Sun or Loose women, this morning etc etc and she will get properly get paid more than I do in 5 years.... so fark her and f8cking baby.

No doubt some PR firm has been lined up already if only Max Clifford were still alive.

Shamima Beghum on 10:36 - Feb 22 with 1586 viewsmakaveli1882

I read that in a Sir Ian Mckellen voice made it so much better ....Gandalf style
Shamima Beghum on 10:42 - Feb 22 with 1564 viewsmakaveli1882

Shamima Beghum on 10:25 - Feb 22 by 2Thomas2Bowles

No doubt some PR firm has been lined up already if only Max Clifford were still alive.

100% she is a celebrity now.
Shamima Beghum on 10:43 - Feb 22 with 1557 views2Thomas2Bowles

I'm a bit disappointed in disco, not enough bengali/cockney slang and nothing about Leather Ln
Are you sure you're from the East end

Shamima Beghum on 10:52 - Feb 22 with 1542 viewsDiscodroids

Shamima Beghum on 10:43 - Feb 22 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I'm a bit disappointed in disco, not enough bengali/cockney slang and nothing about Leather Ln
Are you sure you're from the East end

Hopefully mate. We can trace the whole extended family back to 1845 in the east end although only my old man In east Ham and sister in ilford remain, And my sister is moving to Westcliff shortly.

Talking of Eastenders, here's a big fan Of Danny Dyer's doctrines on Begum the Dick Emery Vicar doppleganger.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Shamima Beghum on 11:05 - Feb 22 with 1505 views2Thomas2Bowles

Shamima Beghum on 10:52 - Feb 22 by Discodroids

Hopefully mate. We can trace the whole extended family back to 1845 in the east end although only my old man In east Ham and sister in ilford remain, And my sister is moving to Westcliff shortly.

Talking of Eastenders, here's a big fan Of Danny Dyer's doctrines on Begum the Dick Emery Vicar doppleganger.

Blokes a muppet but

Fagin's Be back soon is being translated into bengali/cockney for a musical

You can go but be back soon
You can go but while you're working,
Just play some pacing round,
Until you're home safe and sound
Fare well but be back soon
Who can tell where danger's lurking
Do not forget this tune,
Be back soon!

How could we forget
How could we let
Our dear old Fagin worry
We love him so we'll come back home
In a such a great big hurry

It's him who plays the piper,
It's the one that pipes his tune!
So long fare the well, pip pip cheerio
We'll be back soon!

You can go but be back soon,
You can go but bring back plenty,
Of pocket hankerchieves
And you should be clever thieves
Whip it quick and be back soon
There's a sixpence here for twenty
Ain't that a lovely tune,
Be back soon!

Our pockets'll hold a watch of gold
That chimes upon the hour!
A wallet fat
An old man's hat,

The crown jewels from the tower!
We know the bow street runners,
But they don't know this tune,
We'll be back soon!

Cheerio but be back soon,
I don't know somehow I'll miss yya
I love ya that's why I
Say cheerio not goodbye
Don't be gone long be back soon
Give me one long last god bless ya
Remember our old tune,
Be back soon!

We must disappear, we'll be back here
Today perhaps tomorrow
We'll miss you too,

It's sad but true
That picking
Is such sweet sorrow!

And when we're in the distance,
You'll hear this whispered tune,
We'll be back soon!

We must disappear
We'll be back here
Today perhaps tomorrrow
We'll miss you too
It's sad but true
That parting is such sweet sorrow!
And when we're in the distance
We'll be back soon!

Cheerio but be back soon
I don't know somehow I'll miss you
I love you that's why I
Say cheerio not goodbye
Don't be gone long be back soon
Give me one long last god bless you
Remember our old tune,
Be back soon!

And when we're in the distance
We'll be back soon!

So long fare well, pip pip cheerio
We'll be back soon!

We'll be back soon!

Premiere in Benglatown Soon, tickets available at the mosque there
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 11:25]

Shamima Beghum on 11:43 - Feb 22 with 1458 views100percent

Shamima Beghum on 10:18 - Feb 22 by makaveli1882

I'm in total agreement that she is a complete piece of excrement and her attitude towards the tolerant country that has enabled her to live 15 years with an education and the NHS beggars belief. But my opinion about her character does not change the fact that she is legally a british citizen and she should be dealt with by the law of our land.
You can argue that our taxes pay for all the low life scum that presently preside in our luxury jails - Ian Huntley, Colin Ireland, Steve wright (not that one) to name a few. In fact, there is a whole wealth of scum that currently live off the benefits of our society.
what I do not accept is the manner in which the scum media are attempting to whip up frenzy of Islamophobia and giving pondlife like yaxley lemon a platform to peddle his racist nonsense....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024