Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to do the bees knees-match thread 08:15 - Mar 2 with 17021 viewsenfieldargh

My turn

Heart says win
Head says loose

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:48 - Mar 2 with 2679 viewsBklynRanger

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:39 - Mar 2 by distortR

Bar man! i'll have whatever he's having, please!

Yeah fair enough - one bottle of Rioja and half a packet of M&S Bavarian smoked cheese then please bar keep. Even under that sublime influence my peppiness is descending into depression. Scrappy as fcuk from us. One of those injury time 2-2s would be good.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:49 - Mar 2 with 2677 viewsqprd

Brentford passing around the back is rly winding me up...
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:51 - Mar 2 with 2613 viewsDeepcutHoop

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:46 - Mar 2 by BrianMcCarthy

He was excellent on Tuesday night, to be fair.

That was too long ago.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:52 - Mar 2 with 2561 viewsitsbiga

Dross

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:52 - Mar 2 with 2558 views2Thomas2Bowles

Rub some salt in Reading and Rotherham winning

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:53 - Mar 2 with 2547 viewsVancouverHoop

Six minutes additional time. Hmmm. Doesn't make up for the pen but thanks Mr Stroud... I guess.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:54 - Mar 2 with 2513 viewsCamberleyR

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:52 - Mar 2 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Rub some salt in Reading and Rotherham winning

Fakes drawing

Blx just seen they've scored
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 16:54]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:54 - Mar 2 with 2509 viewsactonman

If we where 2 0 up with 15 mins to go , we would be sitting so far back being put under constant pressure and holding on for dear life........ these cnts are knocking it about from the back getting ole’s ffs

Have we even had a shot go within 5 yards of their goal ?
Login to get fewer ads

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:55 - Mar 2 with 2479 viewsJAPRANGERS

really depressing watching our"performance".
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:56 - Mar 2 with 2420 viewsDiscodroids

As good as tuesday was, this has been risible today.

it was lIke Richard Dunn v Ali. piss.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:56 - Mar 2 with 2429 viewsBrianMcCarthy

3-0.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:57 - Mar 2 with 2427 viewsqprd

The only bright side is that they haven’t gotten the third (yet)

I’m done w hemed. No need to play him anymore. Brings nothing to the table
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:57 - Mar 2 with 2423 viewsVancouverHoop

3-0
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:57 - Mar 2 with 2391 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuking criminal. Total joke. No amount of cheese can fix this.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:58 - Mar 2 with 2382 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:57 - Mar 2 by qprd

The only bright side is that they haven’t gotten the third (yet)

I’m done w hemed. No need to play him anymore. Brings nothing to the table

Well, you put the curse on that one!

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:58 - Mar 2 with 2381 views2Thomas2Bowles

3-0 fecking shit

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:58 - Mar 2 with 2365 viewsJAPRANGERS

utter crap
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:59 - Mar 2 with 2309 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I only saw from 55 minutes onwards, but from then on was lifeless and poor.

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 17:00 - Mar 2 with 2282 viewsqprd

I genuinely despise this Brentford team

Granted we were totally outplayed

But they only got the balls to play like city when they went up 2-0... shame on qpr for not using their cards and wiping these overrated players out
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 2251 viewsMiss_Terraces

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 16:57 - Mar 2 by BklynRanger

Fcuking criminal. Total joke. No amount of cheese can fix this.

Try smoking it, instead of eating it.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 2246 viewsRs_Holy

piss poor!
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 2109 viewsRangers67

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 08:53 - Mar 2 by francisbowles

I really want to say goodbye to Griffin Park which I first visited in 1968 with a win.

The form book says Brentford but we tore that up the other night, so come on u Rrrrrrrs.

Steve, do me a favour please. Can you own up to your alias or aliases on here . Obviously wait until you have trawled through your book of post match excuses before going to do your interviews with your permanently pained expression. Because as I make my way home from yet another putrid performance and watching you get out coached yet again, I want to know who is your alias on here. I can,t think there is anyone who actually thinks you are doing a half decent job but there are those on here who even after this performance and result will defend you. I suppose I only have to wait and they ( you ) will appear but it would be nice to know anyway. You clown
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 17:20 - Mar 2 with 1927 viewsDiscodroids

Johnnie Cochran couldn't defend that QPR performance today.

A tag team of Lord Haw Haw ripped to the tits on pervitin and Chemical Ali couldn't excuse yet another cuckolding at Brentford.

As good as leeds was , today was pitiful.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 17:25 - Mar 2 with 1867 viewsManinBlack

It is regrettable that our away league form in 2019 have seen us lose every single one since Villa, so we have reverted back to timid apologetic performances as per previous seasons. Normal service has resumed after the encouragement of the first half of the season.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 17:29]
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 17:26 - Mar 2 with 1864 viewsRangers67

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 17:20 - Mar 2 by Discodroids

Johnnie Cochran couldn't defend that QPR performance today.

A tag team of Lord Haw Haw ripped to the tits on pervitin and Chemical Ali couldn't excuse yet another cuckolding at Brentford.

As good as leeds was , today was pitiful.

As alwYs disco brilliant. But my point is we have had to watch the majority of
our games home and away and get served up that shit. If this was a one of I wouldn’t,t mind but this guy is definitely in the Ramsay and JFH league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024