Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred 12:48 - Mar 16 with 16172 viewsDorse

Look, I'll level with you. The last time I started a match thread, we got bummed so hard in the gob that, by the end, we could no longer feel it. After that, I decided not to start another thread as I felt responsible for turning the club into a gurning, toothless jizz-jar.

So, with that in mind, I don't feel that my starting a match thread can make things any worse, as things stand.

I reckon we'll line up: Lumley; Furlong, Leistner, Hall, Bidwell; Luongo, Cousins; BOS, Freeman, Eze: Wells.

I also reckon we will get reamed out.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:52 - Mar 16 with 2867 viewsVancouverHoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:45 - Mar 16 by jonno

Hemed scores, although he does his best to fck it up.

To be fair Marshall had as much chance to get the loose ball as Hemed but didn't
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:54 - Mar 16 with 2688 viewsflynnbo

Draw. Good point.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:54 - Mar 16 with 2620 viewsDorse

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:49 - Mar 16 by JAPRANGERS

Stay of execution for Mac then?

Never in doubt.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:55 - Mar 16 with 2609 viewsSilverfoxqpr

That’ll do.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:55 - Mar 16 with 2563 viewsVancouverHoop

FT. 2-2. We were well on top after the tying goal. Hull booed off by fans.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:55 - Mar 16 with 2554 viewsJigsore

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 15:06 - Mar 16 by Jigsore

i usually always make Hull away but to be honest the shocking weather up here, the trains and our form just put me off entirely. Last 2 times i've been our captain was sent off and we've lost. So naturally since i'm not there we'll probably get a spirited point.

you're welcome everyone

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:56 - Mar 16 with 2498 viewsjonno

The last few minutes Hull looked totally shell shocked that they had conceded a couple of goals against us and were all over the place. We could easily have got a third but a point is a good result.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:57 - Mar 16 with 2473 viewsactonman

Take that , Bolton still a must win , stay of execution for stevie maybe ?
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:57 - Mar 16 with 2455 viewspaulparker

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:55 - Mar 16 by Silverfoxqpr

That’ll do.

Brilliant a draw at Hull good to see our standards are sky high

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:59 - Mar 16 with 2360 viewsStanisgod

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:57 - Mar 16 by paulparker

It's where we are.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:59 - Mar 16 with 2341 viewsqueensparker

Given their current form, our current form, our away form up north going back centuries, plus the fact we were 2-0 down at half-time, I'd say it was a great result!

Stops us plummeting downwards and about time we got a bit of the rub of the green
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:00 - Mar 16 with 2326 viewsterryb

We've not managed to achieve that many times in my lifetime!
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:00 - Mar 16 with 2322 viewsMatch82

"that'll do" seems like a perfectly fine reaction to getting an away point to a team higher than us on the league? Not as if he described it as the result of the season.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:00 - Mar 16 with 2323 viewsderbyhoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:45 - Mar 16 by timcocking

I always had complete faith in Hemed ahem.

Didn't we all?😁😉

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:00 - Mar 16 with 2317 viewsVancouverHoop

It's a much needed confidence builder going into the break. Overall we were well worth the point.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:01 - Mar 16 with 2308 viewsNortholt_Rs

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:56 - Mar 16 by jonno

The last few minutes Hull looked totally shell shocked that they had conceded a couple of goals against us and were all over the place. We could easily have got a third but a point is a good result.

It’s a GREAT result given the score line at HT. let’s hope this gives the team some confidence. COYRs!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:01 - Mar 16 with 2301 viewsDejR_vu

We don’t have any standards.

The state we’re in we have to take anything we can get.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:10 - Mar 16 with 2097 viewsdavman

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 16:49 - Mar 16 by JAPRANGERS

Stay of execution for Mac then?

Still think he may go before our next game...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:15 - Mar 16 with 2025 viewspaulparker

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:00 - Mar 16 by Match82

"that'll do" seems like a perfectly fine reaction to getting an away point to a team higher than us on the league? Not as if he described it as the result of the season.

It’s hull city in disarray not Man City get a grip , even their fans booed them off, that’s how low we are these days

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:23 - Mar 16 with 1895 viewsBoston

Hemed, legend, after Jesus my favourite Israeli.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:24 - Mar 16 with 1886 viewsqprxtc

Beat me up with your letters, your walk out notes. Funny how you still find me, right here at home...
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:34 - Mar 16 with 1783 viewsnix

I hate them even more now. They can draw away from home against Hull after Stoke and Rotherham.

And how dare Hemed score after being the ultimate pants for the last few matches.

Anyway, pleased for Clive and anyone who went today.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:48 - Mar 16 with 1663 viewsStanisgod

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:15 - Mar 16 by paulparker

It’s hull city in disarray not Man City get a grip , even their fans booed them off, that’s how low we are these days

Exactly, that's how low we are at the moment. Accept it.
We ain't Barcelona

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 18:50 - Mar 16 with 1404 viewspaulparker

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 17:48 - Mar 16 by Stanisgod

Exactly, that's how low we are at the moment. Accept it.
We ain't Barcelona

Praise the lord a point against Hull , what a result and what a time to be a QPR fan, Saturdays don’t get better than this

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 19:05 - Mar 16 with 1331 viewsdanehoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Hull Match Fred on 18:50 - Mar 16 by paulparker

Praise the lord a point against Hull , what a result and what a time to be a QPR fan, Saturdays don’t get better than this

PP, I think you need to go and have a lie down. Your bile and indignant outrage levels are overflowing.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024