Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton charged with ABH 08:19 - Jul 17 with 4908 viewssmegma

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49013849
Barton charged with ABH on 12:42 - Jul 17 with 1901 viewssimmo

Barton charged with ABH on 11:48 - Jul 17 by Antti_Heinola

i can list a load more if you like.
Read pretty much any autobiography of any footballer and they'll recount tales of fights in tunnels. Again, not excusing him, (or condemning him - innocent until proven guilty and all that?), nor do i even remotely like him, nor am I defending him. But fights - perhaps not so much between managers, but certainly between players - are hardly irregular.

This sounds less of a tunnel fight and more that he just started beating someone up. If it was someone that isn't a known cnt perhaps there can be some benefit of the doubt, but in Bartons case and considering the police presence, etc, this was not just a 'bust up'.

He's a proper, proper wánker and I hope he suffers.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Barton charged with ABH on 12:49 - Jul 17 with 1881 viewsfrancisbowles

Barton charged with ABH on 11:50 - Jul 17 by Antti_Heinola

it was neither acceptable, nor ignored! All I was saying was that it's unusual for police to be called in! I'm certainly not condoning it or excusing it. I did try to make that clear!

No I appreciate that, but I was just trying to say how things were viewed then and how they are seen now is different.
Barton charged with ABH on 12:49 - Jul 17 with 1880 viewsdistortR

Barton charged with ABH on 11:50 - Jul 17 by Antti_Heinola

it was neither acceptable, nor ignored! All I was saying was that it's unusual for police to be called in! I'm certainly not condoning it or excusing it. I did try to make that clear!

Qpr v wimbledon years ago, a very young michael meaker was causing them all sorts of problems, Vinnie jones took him out at knee level.
A steward came running out after the game ended and told us that Les had jones pinned to the tunnel wall.
Top man.
Barton charged with ABH on 12:56 - Jul 17 with 1860 viewsYorkRanger

Personally I detest that sort of behaviour in any walk of life and its absolutely right that the same standards should be applied to an alleged incident in the tunnel of a football ground as would be applied to a similar incident in the street.

Whether he is guilty or not I'll let the judicial process determine.
Barton charged with ABH on 12:57 - Jul 17 with 1859 viewsMytch_QPR

I can see JB being a kind of Gazza figure in a few years time, turning up at Working Men's Clubs with a couple of heavies to do Q & A sessions with a few beer-bellied hard cases covered in tattoos.

I expect he'll be telling them that he was misunderstood and how England could have won the World Cup if he'd been in the squad.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Barton charged with ABH on 13:17 - Jul 17 with 1822 viewspaesanu

So when can we expect him to return as a pundit talking about past mistakes and growing up? Bellend.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Barton charged with ABH on 13:59 - Jul 17 with 1749 viewsR_from_afar

Barton charged with ABH on 12:57 - Jul 17 by Mytch_QPR

I can see JB being a kind of Gazza figure in a few years time, turning up at Working Men's Clubs with a couple of heavies to do Q & A sessions with a few beer-bellied hard cases covered in tattoos.

I expect he'll be telling them that he was misunderstood and how England could have won the World Cup if he'd been in the squad.

Yet some wanted him as our manager....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Barton charged with ABH on 17:59 - Jul 17 with 1614 viewsisawqpratwcity

Barton charged with ABH on 13:59 - Jul 17 by R_from_afar

Yet some wanted him as our manager....

No, I'm sorry, but I can't remember anybody saying that.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

Barton charged with ABH on 18:02 - Jul 17 with 1610 viewspaesanu

Barton charged with ABH on 17:59 - Jul 17 by isawqpratwcity

I do. It's not as if our club doesn't have deluded fans like every other club.

Barton charged with ABH on 18:05 - Jul 17 with 1598 viewsisawqpratwcity

Barton charged with ABH on 18:02 - Jul 17 by paesanu

I do. It's not as if our club doesn't have deluded fans like every other club.

Ok, name-and-shame time...

Barton charged with ABH on 18:37 - Jul 17 with 1555 viewsMytch_QPR

Barton charged with ABH on 17:59 - Jul 17 by isawqpratwcity

To be fair, they may have said 'Damager', rather than Manager.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Barton charged with ABH on 07:40 - Jul 18 with 1414 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Barton charged with ABH on 10:20 - Jul 17 by daveB

A football fan would face a stadium ban if found guilty of ABH in a football stadium

Sorry, fat fingers!

Fans have been ejected for standing up in some cases while people are head butting each other in he tunnel!
Barton charged with ABH on 09:23 - Jul 18 with 1363 viewssmegma

Read pretty much any autobiography of any footballer and they'll recount tales of fights in tunnels. Again, not excusing him, (or condemning him - innocent until proven guilty and all that?), nor do i even remotely like him, nor am I defending him. But fights - perhaps not so much between managers, but certainly between players - are hardly irregular.

There are 1,656 league games in the four professional leagues in England every season. If this thing happens in 50 games a season it's not 'a lot' in the grand scheme of things. And I doubt it even happens 50 times either.
Barton charged with ABH on 13:21 - Jul 18 with 1278 viewspaesanu

Barton charged with ABH on 18:05 - Jul 17 by isawqpratwcity

Ok, name-and-shame time...

Thankfully my brain isn't hardwired to remember names of white noise on social media!

Barton charged with ABH on 02:43 - Jul 19 with 1115 viewstimcocking

Agreed. Barton clearly a complete tw@t, but ABH? I've no idea what happened, nor do i care, but i'd be astonished if it warranted the old Bill. If it did, they should be locking people up in sunday league games every game.

No matter what, as the manager, Joey knows it's literally his job to represent the team with dignity and not act like this, yet it'll come as no surprise to any of us, he just can't control his ego and/or temper. Whoever appointed him in the first place needs their head examined, but they generously/foolishly gave him an opportunity and he's let them down heavily straight away as a thank you. Intellectual? He's more like a spoilt child.

Exactly what we'd all have predicted beforehand i'd have thought...
[Post edited 19 Jul 2019 4:02]
Barton charged with ABH on 04:36 - Jul 19 with 1083 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Barton charged with ABH on 12:42 - Jul 17 by simmo

This sounds less of a tunnel fight and more that he just started beating someone up. If it was someone that isn't a known cnt perhaps there can be some benefit of the doubt, but in Bartons case and considering the police presence, etc, this was not just a 'bust up'.

He's a proper, proper wánker and I hope he suffers.

“...He's a proper, proper wánker and I hope he suffers.”

You should send this sentence to the judge and CPS to assist them in drafting their summing ups.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Barton charged with ABH on 06:59 - Jul 19 with 1038 viewsDannyPaddox

Barton and ABH (A Bad Haircut) go way back.
Barton charged with ABH on 08:10 - Jul 19 with 999 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Barton charged with ABH on 06:59 - Jul 19 by DannyPaddox

Barton and ABH (A Bad Haircut) go way back.

Looks like the lovechild of Ian’s Brown and Tim Henman.
Barton charged with ABH on 08:39 - Jul 19 with 985 viewsisawqpratwcity

Careful with those fingernails, ladies!
[Post edited 19 Jul 2019 8:41]

Barton charged with ABH on 17:56 - Jul 19 with 861 viewsitsbiga

Cant he pull off a GBH anymore?
Tart

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Barton charged with ABH on 09:51 - Jul 20 with 701 viewsFearless

Barton charged with ABH on 17:56 - Jul 19 by itsbiga

Cant he pull off a GBH anymore?
Tart

Check out his stag do videos
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024