Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nfl fans 01:31 - Sep 4 with 30234 viewsbob566

Predictions please. I'm a cowboys fan but if they get the zeke deal done I reckon they'll be there or thereabouts
Nfl fans on 13:58 - Jan 25 with 2012 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Nfl fans on 13:43 - Jan 25 by toboboly

Worse Green Bay have played all season.

Difference was Tampa Bay scored off their turnovers and Green Bay didn't.
I was shocked that 1. Rodgers didn't attempt to run for the TD on 3rd down at the end. 2. They kicked a FG instead of getting a game levelling TD (with 2 pt)
Brady and the postseason just fit. Annoyingly.
Nfl fans on 01:13 - Jan 27 with 1919 viewstimcocking

Got to love Aaron Rodgers, definitely one off my team in life...

Nfl fans on 22:27 - Feb 7 with 1808 viewsthame_hoops

Who’s watching?

Can’t Believe I’m saying it, as a ravens fan, but I’m hoping the Bucs win tonight.
Nfl fans on 22:34 - Feb 7 with 1800 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm in.

Continuing my streak of 30-odd years of watching assiduously for three quarters and then falling asleep.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nfl fans on 22:39 - Feb 7 with 1790 viewsB_Wad

Strange for me to think that this is the 55th Super Bowl and I've seen everyone. I record the game and watch later in the evening so I don't have to sit through commercials, half time, injuries and way too long official reviews. Get through it in less than two hours.

I'm a neutral but this should be an interesting QB matchup between a legend and probably later to be legend. Fun to watch both of them.

Have to feel for Coach Reid. One son fatally overdosing on heroin a few years back and now his other son in a near fatality probable DUI accident this week. Don't know how he can focus.
Nfl fans on 23:52 - Feb 7 with 1734 viewstimcocking

Come on Tommy!
Nfl fans on 23:53 - Feb 7 with 1726 views2Thomas2Bowles

Good how they have superimposed fans there

oh wait... How the feck?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Nfl fans on 01:14 - Feb 8 with 1679 views2Thomas2Bowles

Chiefs getting scalped.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Nfl fans on 01:23 - Feb 8 with 1685 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 01:14 - Feb 8 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Chiefs getting scalped.

Worse, scalping themselves.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nfl fans on 01:32 - Feb 8 with 1679 viewsOakR

Nfl fans on 22:34 - Feb 7 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm in.

Continuing my streak of 30-odd years of watching assiduously for three quarters and then falling asleep.

I've done that so many times!

Good game today, 2nd half will be interesting. It's the only game I've seen where they make so many 'adjustments' as they call them that really change things - despite thie rlead I'm nervous for the Buccs but hoping they win - Mahomes is going to have plenty more chances and what Brady and Tampa have done this season is amazing - we're QPR so you've got to support the underdog, if you can call a team with Brady in it that...

Poll: Will we stay up?

Nfl fans on 01:35 - Feb 8 with 1674 viewseastside_r

Big first drive coming up for KC.
Nfl fans on 03:08 - Feb 8 with 1629 viewsBoston

TB leads TB to SB.

Nfl fans on 05:14 - Feb 8 with 1590 viewstimcocking

Amazing stuff.
Nfl fans on 05:45 - Feb 8 with 1591 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nfl fans on 22:34 - Feb 7 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm in.

+1

Made it to the half-time music thingymyjig.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2021 5:45]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nfl fans on 15:18 - Feb 8 with 1486 viewsEsox_Lucius

The KC O line should give a years salary to charity for that performance. They were hopeless. Mahomes trying to throw into the end zone whilst being horizontal to the pitch after being flushed out tells you all you need to know about the protection he didn't receive. The catching wasn't a whole better either. The streaker was in the end zone more than the Chiefs.

The grass is always greener.

Nfl fans on 15:21 - Feb 8 with 1484 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 15:18 - Feb 8 by Esox_Lucius

The KC O line should give a years salary to charity for that performance. They were hopeless. Mahomes trying to throw into the end zone whilst being horizontal to the pitch after being flushed out tells you all you need to know about the protection he didn't receive. The catching wasn't a whole better either. The streaker was in the end zone more than the Chiefs.

You could get 60/1 on the Chiefs not scoring a touchdown.

Nfl fans on 15:27 - Feb 8 with 1477 viewsBoston

Paddy Mahoney and his Chiefs looked awful. Still think they’re a damn good side, but as players retire, line up changes, I think they’ll be lucky to become the dynasty predicted by sports media talking heads.

Nfl fans on 16:37 - Feb 8 with 1443 viewsthame_hoops

Tompa Bay Gronkeneers 😁
Nfl fans on 11:02 - Feb 9 with 1342 viewstoboboly

Was never going to live up to the hype but KC to a man let Mahomes down.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Nfl fans on 11:13 - Feb 9 with 1331 viewsJeff

Nfl fans on 11:02 - Feb 9 by toboboly

Was never going to live up to the hype but KC to a man let Mahomes down.

KC definitely didn't turn up and let Mahomes down badly, who was literally trying to do it all himself and one one leg, but the real MVP of the Super Bowl was the Buc's defence and by extension Todd Bowles the Buc's defensive co-ordinator.

Kansas' complete lack of running game meant that the Buc's could go super hard on shutting down the passing game with two deep Safetys practically all game and they absolutely strangled the life out of Kansas. Saw some crazy stat that Mahomes had to run the thick end of 500 yards whilst in the pocket trying to find a receiver. KC was missing most of it's first choice offensive linemen as well, meaning that Mahomes got little to no protection all game.

Brady gets the MVP award because that's what happens in a superbowl, but Tampa's win was down to so much more than Brady.

Can we not knock it?

Nfl fans on 15:41 - Feb 10 with 1281 viewsMatch82

Nfl fans on 11:13 - Feb 9 by Jeff

KC definitely didn't turn up and let Mahomes down badly, who was literally trying to do it all himself and one one leg, but the real MVP of the Super Bowl was the Buc's defence and by extension Todd Bowles the Buc's defensive co-ordinator.

Kansas' complete lack of running game meant that the Buc's could go super hard on shutting down the passing game with two deep Safetys practically all game and they absolutely strangled the life out of Kansas. Saw some crazy stat that Mahomes had to run the thick end of 500 yards whilst in the pocket trying to find a receiver. KC was missing most of it's first choice offensive linemen as well, meaning that Mahomes got little to no protection all game.

Brady gets the MVP award because that's what happens in a superbowl, but Tampa's win was down to so much more than Brady.

There's a graph from a tweet on this page that shows the distance Mahomes had to scramble vs Brady. Unbelievable.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2021/02/super-bowl-patrick-mahomes-chart-pressure-bucca
Nfl fans on 20:02 - Feb 10 with 1214 viewsBoston

A bloke who works with me had a decent sized bet on the Bucs. We were talking about it today and he told me the Chiefs had been lucky to get by San Fran. Take his word, didn’t watch that game.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024