Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup 17:58 - Jan 20 with 7836 viewsDieByYourSide

They're up for it! We probably haven't sold too many more than that..

Poll: And it's hi ho

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 10:09 - Jan 22 with 2294 viewshamptonhillhoop

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 13:17 - Jan 21 by stowmarketrange

Unless you buy a different seat,which I did for the last round.We have 4 in a row and 1 in the row behind and I couldn’t remember who sat where so I just booked all 5 online.
I managed to get 2 out of 5 in the right seats,but the other 3 were paper tickets sent out in the post.

Cheers
Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 12:26 - Jan 22 with 2148 viewsW7Ranger

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 14:27 - Jan 21 by daveB

I think if people really want to stand then they should be able to in a safe standing area, I'm not convinced it will improve the atmosphere though. When your teams playing crap and it's an poor game doesn't matter of you are standing or sitting the atmosphere is usually not great

I felt the atmosphere was pretty good on Saturday v dirrty Lids.
Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 12:35 - Jan 22 with 2116 viewskingo

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 11:52 - Jan 21 by hamptonhillhoop

I take it if you're a season ticket holder and you've bought one, they're automatically added to your card?

I took my season ticket into the box office to get my Wednesday tickets and they gave me tickets for my st seats.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 13:33 - Jan 22 with 2000 viewssmegma

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 18:13 - Jan 20 by Jigsore

is Luongo suspended for this one then? or does the ban just apply to the league

Red card has been rescinded so he can now play if chosen.
Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 14:03 - Jan 22 with 1939 viewsTGRRRSSS

Excelllent sales by Wednesday - I initially thought with it being on the Friday they'd sell very few - but then I guess they can (or quite a few) take the opportunity of staying maybe a couple of nioghts and do touristy stuff in London on the Saturday and then beers/meals etc in the evening, and head home Sunday.

I do wonder if we've made a mistake not opening Ellerslie - but the Owls must fancy this.
Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 14:05 - Jan 22 with 1931 viewsLongsufferingR

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 14:03 - Jan 22 by TGRRRSSS

Excelllent sales by Wednesday - I initially thought with it being on the Friday they'd sell very few - but then I guess they can (or quite a few) take the opportunity of staying maybe a couple of nioghts and do touristy stuff in London on the Saturday and then beers/meals etc in the evening, and head home Sunday.

I do wonder if we've made a mistake not opening Ellerslie - but the Owls must fancy this.

Not a mistake. Still hundreds of tickets available in LR unfortunately.
Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 14:08 - Jan 22 with 1922 viewsTGRRRSSS

Ah Ok, I know Hoos is very focused (or seems to bve) on the much it costs to put on the events etc - and rightly so I guess, however I'd say that many might prefer sitting in Ellerslie to the side as it were though for many reasons it's obvious why they'd close ER from the telly perspective etc.
Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 14:14 - Jan 22 with 1908 viewsLongsufferingR

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 14:08 - Jan 22 by TGRRRSSS

Ah Ok, I know Hoos is very focused (or seems to bve) on the much it costs to put on the events etc - and rightly so I guess, however I'd say that many might prefer sitting in Ellerslie to the side as it were though for many reasons it's obvious why they'd close ER from the telly perspective etc.

I'm sure they'll open it for the home tie with Liverpool in round 5.
Login to get fewer ads

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 16:15 - Jan 22 with 1802 viewsJJB

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 22:29 - Jan 20 by smegma

He's banned.

No he isn't.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 16:59 - Jan 22 with 1708 views1MoreBrightonR

Stranding may help a little with the atmosphere but the main thing that would help is cheaper seats. You need young, rowdy (in a good way) people who are making a day of it if you want a decent atmosphere, and they are priced out of it at the moment. The reason so many of you have fond memories of terraces is precisely because you ticked those boxes at the time i'd guess. People like me dont add nearly as much atmosphere as a bunch of 20's year old mates 4 pints in at kick off....thats part the reason away games have such a good atmosphere! Look at Germany...cheap tickets and an amazing atmosphere.

It's no coincidence that the cheapest seats at QPR have the best atmosphere now.
Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 17:06 - Jan 22 with 1689 viewsShotKneesHoop

The Shot Knees family are doing their bit.

And we are standing too. We have got seats to stand on in the back row of East Paddock.

14 buggered knees in the Paddock, the last time the family had that many knees supporting the hoops was at Wembley in 1967. We expect the same result.

Divide the total of knees by two and you'll realise that's 7 there with a pulse.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 17:14]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 17:12 - Jan 22 with 1679 viewsShotKneesHoop

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 16:59 - Jan 22 by 1MoreBrightonR

Stranding may help a little with the atmosphere but the main thing that would help is cheaper seats. You need young, rowdy (in a good way) people who are making a day of it if you want a decent atmosphere, and they are priced out of it at the moment. The reason so many of you have fond memories of terraces is precisely because you ticked those boxes at the time i'd guess. People like me dont add nearly as much atmosphere as a bunch of 20's year old mates 4 pints in at kick off....thats part the reason away games have such a good atmosphere! Look at Germany...cheap tickets and an amazing atmosphere.

It's no coincidence that the cheapest seats at QPR have the best atmosphere now.

Oi, The Seniors Shot Knees Hoops will be knocking back a lot more than just the 4 pints on Friday.

Maybe its because QPR have got back to the good old days with realistic pricing of a fiver a ticket for supporters of more than 50 or 60 years of suffering.

What's up with the younger generation?, Don't they know how to enjoy themselves?

UUUuUUUURRRRRSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! 3-2. Bedford, Lazarus, and Longbottom score.

Scum next round.

Chelscum, yesterday, today and tomorrow ..were, are and always will be..... SCUM. Amen.

[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 17:29]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 17:34 - Jan 22 with 1607 viewssmegma

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 16:15 - Jan 22 by JJB

No he isn't.

See my post above.

He WAS banned. Red card rescinded on appeal. Do keep up.
Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 17:35 - Jan 22 with 1602 viewssmegma

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 20:25 - Jan 20 by BlackCrowe

Amazing effort. please tell me they still don't have that cringeworthy band.

Tango man, the slimfast rebel with the drum, has been banned by Sheffield Wednesday FC.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/sh
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 17:40]
Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 17:52 - Jan 22 with 1581 viewsqueensparker

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 18:10 - Jan 20 by CroydonCaptJack

Impressive.
Makes me wonder whether we should have opened Ellerslie.

Of course we should. Make a f–king game of it not give it a preseason feel
Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 21:16 - Jan 22 with 1404 viewspaulparker

Is BT sport extra on a red button ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 22:31 - Jan 22 with 1323 viewssmegma

Btw Leeds had 2,973 while Wendies have been offered 2,963. What happened to 10 seats ?? And last season Leeds had 3,200, why is the school end getting smaller ??
Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 04:22 - Jan 23 with 1223 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Wednesday bringing 3,000 for the Cup on 22:31 - Jan 22 by smegma

Btw Leeds had 2,973 while Wendies have been offered 2,963. What happened to 10 seats ?? And last season Leeds had 3,200, why is the school end getting smaller ??

Government cutbacks in the education budget.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024