Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attitude 17:22 - Feb 15 with 4455 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent today. From the off. Very impressive. Defended from the front and got our rewards time and again.

Disappointing to concede the second goal again so close to the first. And we were more open than I'd like early on.

All the same, the reaction to the setback was utterly superb.

Attitude. Love it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Attitude on 20:51 - Feb 15 with 1141 viewsWestbourneR

Attitude on 18:51 - Feb 15 by NorthLondonR

I agree we could have had at least 6 today. Apart from Campbell, who did look a tricky customer, they were shocking. Joe Allen has been mugging a career out of football all his life. And as someone pointed out, how flat-footed and slow are they at the back. However thank god for Bright... please tie him down to a contract asap.

Tyrese Campbell looks a PLAYER. Has it all. Think he’s going to have a big career.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Attitude on 21:13 - Feb 15 with 1067 viewsRog

Attitude on 20:51 - Feb 15 by WestbourneR

Tyrese Campbell looks a PLAYER. Has it all. Think he’s going to have a big career.

Agreed, he's the only one of theirs that would improve us.
Attitude on 23:47 - Feb 15 with 885 viewssmegma

MW is a one trick pony ???

Ive read some crap online this season but that takes the chocolate hob nob.
Attitude on 00:15 - Feb 16 with 835 views1MoreBrightonR

Attitude on 23:47 - Feb 15 by smegma

Ha ha agree. Been a great day for us and that's the criticism. Laughable.

For me, we were hit and miss until they scored but had some great attacking moves and should have been ahead by the time they scored. The second we backed off horribly too.

Having said that, overall, that was one of the mist enjoyable match day experiences I've had in a few years. Atmosphere with the weather was pretty funny in South Africa road and the way we came back was amazing and seeing our main 4 attacking players score was a joy. Today is basically why I go to football games.
Attitude on 01:17 - Feb 16 with 776 viewskarl

Attitude on 23:47 - Feb 15 by smegma

I watched a lot of MWs Glasgow Rangers in the flesh and on TV and I definitely thought he had one set up for the team and paid heavily for it once opposition worked him out. I was wary about this and Brentford fan Switchingcode seemingly agreeing when he was linked with us and subsequently made manager made it worse.
Thing is I think he's possibly mixed things up more this season than he's ever done before and it does make you wonder if he's even sussed out what his favoured set up is yet?
He obviously has a definite demand on his team about taking the ball off the keeper but the general set up has varied greatly with holding midfielders etc but having such fluid players as Eze and Chair cannot have a rigid manager so it's ludicrous to say he's only got one set plan.
All hail the plasmatic Warburton!! (who knows what that may mean but I'm currently in the land of qprxtc
Attitude on 01:19 - Feb 16 with 773 viewsdistortR

Attitude on 01:17 - Feb 16 by karl

I watched a lot of MWs Glasgow Rangers in the flesh and on TV and I definitely thought he had one set up for the team and paid heavily for it once opposition worked him out. I was wary about this and Brentford fan Switchingcode seemingly agreeing when he was linked with us and subsequently made manager made it worse.
Thing is I think he's possibly mixed things up more this season than he's ever done before and it does make you wonder if he's even sussed out what his favoured set up is yet?
He obviously has a definite demand on his team about taking the ball off the keeper but the general set up has varied greatly with holding midfielders etc but having such fluid players as Eze and Chair cannot have a rigid manager so it's ludicrous to say he's only got one set plan.
All hail the plasmatic Warburton!! (who knows what that may mean but I'm currently in the land of qprxtc

medicinal purposes, i presume?

i certainly am!!
Attitude on 01:28 - Feb 16 with 763 viewskarl

Attitude on 01:19 - Feb 16 by distortR

medicinal purposes, i presume?

i certainly am!!

Evening at in laws requires severe lubrication, mission accomplished
Attitude on 01:51 - Feb 16 with 742 viewsDavieQPR

Anybody who has seen all our league and cup games this year has seen 126 goals.
Login to get fewer ads

Attitude on 14:53 - Feb 16 with 549 viewsPinnerPaul

Attitude on 17:44 - Feb 15 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I can't say anything but pleased with the result coming back from 0-2.

But I still think MW is a one-trick pony and Stoke were very poor.

A solid defensive 0-0 and a very open 4-2 (Could have been 8-4) is one BIG trick pony!

How can you say that - same team Tues v Saturday and completely different games/approach!
Attitude on 14:55 - Feb 16 with 544 viewsPinnerPaul

Attitude on 18:17 - Feb 15 by EastR

Sadly our attitude from the off today was p£ss poor. They were all over us to start with and it was only going two goals down that woke us up.
Everything for the subsequent hour was a joy to behold.

They started better yes but Hugill and Pugh massive chances were both at 0-0 - so can hardly say we weren't awake!
Attitude on 16:18 - Feb 16 with 487 viewsTacticalR

Attitude on 18:17 - Feb 15 by EastR

Sadly our attitude from the off today was p£ss poor. They were all over us to start with and it was only going two goals down that woke us up.
Everything for the subsequent hour was a joy to behold.

Everybody knows we concede two goals a game. Just deal with it.

Air hostess clique

Attitude on 16:21 - Feb 16 with 476 viewsPinnerPaul

Attitude on 16:18 - Feb 16 by TacticalR

Everybody knows we concede two goals a game. Just deal with it.

Indeed.

I'm sure most would prefer a game like yesterday's to Tuesday's.

Of course its maddening when the oppo score, but as a match yesterday's was on a different level to Tuesday's.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024