Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Big Night In 21:51 - Apr 23 with 1696 viewsBlackCrowe

god this sounds like a c-list luvvie fest of pure banal rotting self-indulgence. I'll be donating not to watch it.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

BBC Big Night In on 00:24 - Apr 24 with 1608 viewsjohncharles

Can’t take anymore of Lenny effing Henry appealing.

Strong and stable my arse.

BBC Big Night In on 07:16 - Apr 24 with 1552 viewsstowmarketrange

How did we ever survive in the 60’s and 70’s without the millions raised by children in need?
BBC Big Night In on 07:50 - Apr 24 with 1516 viewspaulparker

BBC Big Night In on 00:24 - Apr 24 by johncharles

Can’t take anymore of Lenny effing Henry appealing.

Lenny Henry is about as funny as this lockdown

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

BBC Big Night In on 08:33 - Apr 24 with 1453 viewsR_from_afar

Good on them for trying to entertain us and cheer us up. I found it quite jolly and for me, it was worth watching just for "round the pole". That section was hilarious, particularly Heather Knight trying to bowl. Good thing there was no one in the gully.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

BBC Big Night In on 09:03 - Apr 24 with 1396 viewsbosh67

BBC Big Night In on 08:33 - Apr 24 by R_from_afar

Good on them for trying to entertain us and cheer us up. I found it quite jolly and for me, it was worth watching just for "round the pole". That section was hilarious, particularly Heather Knight trying to bowl. Good thing there was no one in the gully.

Difficult to criticise when they raised almost as much as Captain Tom. There were some good parts. I did find myself watching a compilation of George Doors songs from Shooting Stars, which cheered me up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BBC Big Night In on 09:06 - Apr 24 with 1390 viewstraininvain

Gangs of London. New series available on Sky. Watched the first episode last night and has all the makings of a classic.

Couldn’t find the TV shows thread so thought I’d leave this here.
BBC Big Night In on 09:29 - Apr 24 with 1335 viewsMrSheen

BBC Big Night In on 09:06 - Apr 24 by traininvain

Gangs of London. New series available on Sky. Watched the first episode last night and has all the makings of a classic.

Shut it, you slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.
BBC Big Night In on 12:04 - Apr 25 with 1055 viewsstowmarketrange

BBC Big Night In on 09:06 - Apr 24 by traininvain

I’ve just seen the 1st episode of gangs of London and it’s too much like hard work for my liking.
There were people popping up from everywhere and I couldn’t make out who was who by the end.
And why does everything have to be filmed in the dark?
Login to get fewer ads

BBC Big Night In on 16:17 - Apr 25 with 909 viewstraininvain

BBC Big Night In on 12:04 - Apr 25 by stowmarketrange

I’ve just seen the 1st episode of gangs of London and it’s too much like hard work for my liking.
There were people popping up from everywhere and I couldn’t make out who was who by the end.
And why does everything have to be filmed in the dark?

Fair enough. Sure it’s not for everyone and the darkness is a common problem these days for some reason.

We had to rewatch the first episode as my mrs fell asleep first time round so probably helped with understanding the storyline a bit better. Watched the second episode last night and it was a bit slower but building nicely.

Not sure if anyone’s seen a film called the Raid (and the Raid 2). Same director involved with Gangs of London so the fight scenes are very good.
BBC Big Night In on 16:28 - Apr 25 with 899 viewsstowmarketrange

BBC Big Night In on 16:17 - Apr 25 by traininvain

Fair enough. Sure it’s not for everyone and the darkness is a common problem these days for some reason.

We had to rewatch the first episode as my mrs fell asleep first time round so probably helped with understanding the storyline a bit better. Watched the second episode last night and it was a bit slower but building nicely.

Not sure if anyone’s seen a film called the Raid (and the Raid 2). Same director involved with Gangs of London so the fight scenes are very good.

I did watch the first 10-15 mins again but there were bits after that I couldn’t figure out.I think it sometimes help having the subtitles on,but that does tend to take your eyes away from the action happening above.
I downloaded episode 2 on the sky+ but that probably means it won’t have the subtitles available,but it better than waiting a week and forgetting what happened in the previous episode.
BBC Big Night In on 17:17 - Apr 25 with 868 viewstraininvain

BBC Big Night In on 16:28 - Apr 25 by stowmarketrange

I did watch the first 10-15 mins again but there were bits after that I couldn’t figure out.I think it sometimes help having the subtitles on,but that does tend to take your eyes away from the action happening above.
I downloaded episode 2 on the sky+ but that probably means it won’t have the subtitles available,but it better than waiting a week and forgetting what happened in the previous episode.

We watch with subtitles and the second episode does have them!
BBC Big Night In on 17:28 - Apr 25 with 851 viewsstowmarketrange

BBC Big Night In on 17:17 - Apr 25 by traininvain

We watch with subtitles and the second episode does have them!

I just saw that when I started watching episode 2.Cheers mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024