Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiz question 20:07 - Apr 27 with 1823 viewsBlackCrowe

plenty of online quizzes happening in my life at the moment.

Here's one i liked. Falafel from Naama on Uxbridge Rd for the winner....

Debbie Harry, Sting and Elvis Presley....who's the odd one out? <no online cheating kids>

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Quiz question on 20:15 - Apr 27 with 1797 viewsNoDiddley

Sting, the other 2 never had mates who put a CD in their mouth!
Quiz question on 20:24 - Apr 27 with 1773 viewsJuzzie

Don’t do Facebook quizzes. They are not interested in what your favourite 10 albums are, that’s just to entice you in. They are data harvesting tools created by companies such as Cambridge Analytica.
By sharing or clicking on them you are most likely unwittingly giving permission for your data to be accessed and that too of every single one of your friends.
A lot of people do secure their profile but millions don’t.

Other online quizzes may be doing the same.
Quiz question on 20:26 - Apr 27 with 1766 viewsBlackCrowe

Quiz question on 20:24 - Apr 27 by Juzzie

Don’t do Facebook quizzes. They are not interested in what your favourite 10 albums are, that’s just to entice you in. They are data harvesting tools created by companies such as Cambridge Analytica.
By sharing or clicking on them you are most likely unwittingly giving permission for your data to be accessed and that too of every single one of your friends.
A lot of people do secure their profile but millions don’t.

Other online quizzes may be doing the same.

Eh? just online Houseparty/Zoom drinking excuses for a couple of hours with friends. no FB involved.

Quiz question on 20:29 - Apr 27 with 1750 viewscolinallcars

How did Elvis Presley's mouse die ?
Caught in a trap.
Eyethangewe.
Quiz question on 20:30 - Apr 27 with 1750 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Elvis - never attended QPR!
[Post edited 27 Apr 2020 20:30]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Quiz question on 20:31 - Apr 27 with 1741 viewsMickS_

Only one of them has walked on the moon.
Quiz question on 20:32 - Apr 27 with 1739 viewsBlackCrowe

Quiz question on 20:30 - Apr 27 by PlanetHonneywood

Elvis - never attended QPR!
[Post edited 27 Apr 2020 20:30]

dunno whether Sting did or not, but it's not the answer I'm looking for.

Answer is the only natural blonde is Elvis.

Hope this helps.

Quiz question on 20:46 - Apr 27 with 1712 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Quiz question on 20:32 - Apr 27 by BlackCrowe

dunno whether Sting did or not, but it's not the answer I'm looking for.

Answer is the only natural blonde is Elvis.

Hope this helps.

Sting was at the 5-5 and Harry used to go a lot until a knee made it too painful to attend.

Elvis while in Germany doing his national service, had a flight booked to London for a little R&R break, and had tickets for a home game against Orient with his pals. However, he came down with the flu two days before and had to scratch. Gutted, he stayed on base and penned the words to ‘Wooden Heart’ instead.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Login to get fewer ads

Quiz question on 21:04 - Apr 27 with 1682 viewsJuzzie

Quiz question on 20:26 - Apr 27 by BlackCrowe

Eh? just online Houseparty/Zoom drinking excuses for a couple of hours with friends. no FB involved.

Cool!

Just that what with the lockdown there’s been a big increase in people doing all those FB quizzes and i just wanted to bring it to the fore that they’re actually calculated harvesting exercises, not just created for fun to keep people occupied.
Quiz question on 23:26 - Apr 27 with 1614 viewsDannyPaddox

‘79. Debbie Harry. Norwich 0-0. Post-match by the look on her face. She vowed never to watch a QPR team under Steve Burtenshaw again.

‘84. Sting. Newcastle 5-5. Keeping quiet in the Loft. Was absolutely gutted by the final whistle. Went straight home and fired the maid.

‘68: Elvis. Leicester 1-1. Despite the earlier Leyton Orient disappointment he vowed he would one day visit Loftus Road and here he is with showbiz buddy Terence Stamp. Years later when asked by an Italian journalist about the possible reasons for Elvis’s death Stamp said his friend had many well-publicised demons but rarely mentioned was his love of QPR. In all honesty I don’t think he ever got over the Wolves Liverpool game.
Quiz question on 06:02 - Apr 28 with 1541 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Quiz question on 23:26 - Apr 27 by DannyPaddox

‘79. Debbie Harry. Norwich 0-0. Post-match by the look on her face. She vowed never to watch a QPR team under Steve Burtenshaw again.

‘84. Sting. Newcastle 5-5. Keeping quiet in the Loft. Was absolutely gutted by the final whistle. Went straight home and fired the maid.

‘68: Elvis. Leicester 1-1. Despite the earlier Leyton Orient disappointment he vowed he would one day visit Loftus Road and here he is with showbiz buddy Terence Stamp. Years later when asked by an Italian journalist about the possible reasons for Elvis’s death Stamp said his friend had many well-publicised demons but rarely mentioned was his love of QPR. In all honesty I don’t think he ever got over the Wolves Liverpool game.

It’s a common myth that Elvis was at the QPR, Leicester game in ‘68.

On the weekend in question, Elvis was with Col. Parker in Hawaii completing contract formalities for the 1968 Comeback gig, that took place later that year. The picture you’ve got there of Stamp, Elvis and one of the Mafia extras from ‘The Italian Job’ is not doctored, but is actually a snap of Stamp sat next to Simon Le Bon’s father, who was a big Foxes fan.

The picture of Harry is legit, and the one of Sting is up there with the Zapruder film for its historical significance.

Quiz question on 07:36 - Apr 28 with 1500 viewsHantsR

Quiz question on 06:02 - Apr 28 by PlanetHonneywood

It’s a common myth that Elvis was at the QPR, Leicester game in ‘68.

On the weekend in question, Elvis was with Col. Parker in Hawaii completing contract formalities for the 1968 Comeback gig, that took place later that year. The picture you’ve got there of Stamp, Elvis and one of the Mafia extras from ‘The Italian Job’ is not doctored, but is actually a snap of Stamp sat next to Simon Le Bon’s father, who was a big Foxes fan.

The picture of Harry is legit, and the one of Sting is up there with the Zapruder film for its historical significance.

You know I'm a sad old wotsit, I can remember that picture of Terence Stamp and I'm sure he was sitting next to Tommy Steele. In fact I'd put money on it!
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 7:36]
Quiz question on 08:56 - Apr 28 with 1418 viewsEsox_Lucius

Elvis is the odd one out, he is the only one who didn't change his name for his career.

The grass is always greener.

Quiz question on 09:04 - Apr 28 with 1407 viewsDannyPaddox

Quiz question on 07:36 - Apr 28 by HantsR

You know I'm a sad old wotsit, I can remember that picture of Terence Stamp and I'm sure he was sitting next to Tommy Steele. In fact I'd put money on it!
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 7:36]

Tommy was so happy at being in the QPR programme he wrote Flash Bang Wallop What A Picture.
Quiz question on 11:05 - Apr 28 with 1336 viewsHantsR

Quiz question on 09:04 - Apr 28 by DannyPaddox

Tommy was so happy at being in the QPR programme he wrote Flash Bang Wallop What A Picture.

Yes, I believe the programme only cost half a sixpence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024