Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Somebody said something unacceptable 21:01 - Jun 14 with 11546 viewsizlingtonhoop

Who was it?

Re: Statue Enthusiasts
Somebody said something unacceptable on 20:40 - Jun 15 with 1739 viewsqpr_1968

Have we worked out what was said unacceptable yet?

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Somebody said something unacceptable on 20:52 - Jun 15 with 1704 viewsTacticalR

How many of us can honestly say that, at one time or another, he hasn't set fire to some great public building?

Air hostess clique

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:02 - Jun 15 with 1667 viewsMiss_Terraces

Somebody said something unacceptable on 20:40 - Jun 15 by qpr_1968

Have we worked out what was said unacceptable yet?

No but the way things are going, they'll be another thread titled Somebody said something unacceptable again

B? It's got to be Brian McCarthy, troublemaker of this board 😉

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:06 - Jun 15 with 1652 viewsEsox_Lucius

Somebody said something unacceptable on 19:09 - Jun 15 by gazza1

Sobeit....14 days.

What will those people get for pulling the statue down in Bristol if the police ever bother to try and catch them??? 14 minutes or 14 months??
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 19:10]

Which neatly brings us back to the deliberate obfuscation caused by pitching blacks against whites and removes the spotlight from a government which has, under PM Cummings, caused the deaths of tens of thousands of the populace and still mismanaging the pandemic.

The grass is always greener.

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:24 - Jun 15 with 1612 viewsQPR_Jim

Somebody said something unacceptable on 20:35 - Jun 15 by kingo

And unfortunately your attitude is what will create division. It is quite simple, if you commit a crime then you should be punished. And for your information caring about a black persons life and future is quite different to supporting BLM, which is political organisation with very clear objectives.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Removing the celebration of Colston from Bristol has been going on for years and extends well beyond the removal of the statue. So not sure what their "clear objectives" are but doubt when BLM was started they had that in mind.

Running scared of being accused of being divisive again, I'm going to agree to disagree.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:25 - Jun 15 with 1609 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

As soon as Clive finishes his Pot Noodle and picks up his phone with his trigger finger, this thread is finished.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:27 - Jun 15 with 1607 viewsThe_Beast1976

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:06 - Jun 15 by Esox_Lucius

Which neatly brings us back to the deliberate obfuscation caused by pitching blacks against whites and removes the spotlight from a government which has, under PM Cummings, caused the deaths of tens of thousands of the populace and still mismanaging the pandemic.

Yep, that is quite likely to be the plan. I suspect that it is no coincidence that this all kicked off so soon after Cumminsgate looked like it wouldn't go away. Barely a mention of it now. Job done.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:38 - Jun 15 with 1561 viewskingo

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:24 - Jun 15 by QPR_Jim

Removing the celebration of Colston from Bristol has been going on for years and extends well beyond the removal of the statue. So not sure what their "clear objectives" are but doubt when BLM was started they had that in mind.

Running scared of being accused of being divisive again, I'm going to agree to disagree.

All I can suggest is that you investigate BLM and you will see their objectives. Then you might realise that there are two very different scenarios. I have never judged a person on the colour of their skin and I never will. But I will also not support the organisation BLM which is funded by George Soros to bring anarchy to the streets.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 21:41]

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Login to get fewer ads

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:41 - Jun 15 with 1552 viewsWatford_Ranger

There it is.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:44 - Jun 15 with 1531 viewskensalriser

And there it is...the anti-semitic trope. Bingo!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:45 - Jun 15 with 1524 viewsRanger_Things

We have a winner!
Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:45 - Jun 15 with 1519 viewskingo

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:44 - Jun 15 by kensalriser

Really ?

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:46 - Jun 15 with 1518 viewsCiderwithRsie

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:24 - Jun 15 by QPR_Jim

Might as well get my two pennorth in before the thread goes south but IMO there is a difference between the issues of
(a) the events in the US - most of us appalled but it's not our country
(b) longstanding race issues in the UK - to at least some extent most people can recognise there's an issue and can see the US stuff has brought it to the fore
(c) the Colston and Rhodes statues which have been running sores for years that people have spent ages doing the right things and got nowhere on, and where the statue subjects are of horrible people who actually mean b*gger all to the average white Brit
(d) wanting the real history of the British Empire to be taught

...all of which many/a majority can get behind, and....

(e) people who think Churchill/Gladstone/Nelson etc were evil and want to paint on the cenotaph. A few idiots, not just hotheads at a protest but pretentious goons in the papers, have picked on the latter (which will do eff all to help most black or Asian people in the UK) and scored a massive own goal. As it happens the other goons have just gone and equalised.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:55 - Jun 15 with 1481 viewsQPR_Jim

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:46 - Jun 15 by CiderwithRsie

Might as well get my two pennorth in before the thread goes south but IMO there is a difference between the issues of
(a) the events in the US - most of us appalled but it's not our country
(b) longstanding race issues in the UK - to at least some extent most people can recognise there's an issue and can see the US stuff has brought it to the fore
(c) the Colston and Rhodes statues which have been running sores for years that people have spent ages doing the right things and got nowhere on, and where the statue subjects are of horrible people who actually mean b*gger all to the average white Brit
(d) wanting the real history of the British Empire to be taught

...all of which many/a majority can get behind, and....

(e) people who think Churchill/Gladstone/Nelson etc were evil and want to paint on the cenotaph. A few idiots, not just hotheads at a protest but pretentious goons in the papers, have picked on the latter (which will do eff all to help most black or Asian people in the UK) and scored a massive own goal. As it happens the other goons have just gone and equalised.

Well said, I agree.

Some of it could have been avoided if more action was taken sooner. Even re-writting the plaques to acknowledge that they did both good and bad things could have been a start.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:06 - Jun 15 with 1451 viewsMiss_Terraces

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:44 - Jun 15 by kensalriser

Attacking George Soros, is not anti Semitic unless you bring his religion or culture into it.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:25 - Jun 15 with 1372 viewsRussian__Bot

Somebody said something unacceptable on 19:00 - Jun 15 by kingo

They made an example of him, as usual punishment is a £60 fine. However, it does beg the question why they didn’t make examples of those carrying out far worse offences last week? Then perhaps we wouldn’t have had the scenes we did on Saturday.

Whoever thinks there wasn't a legitimate reason for the statue protecting demonstrators to be there on Saturday then they really need to take the time to do some introspection at your own prejudices

This bloke served 15 years in the army. He was clearly very offended. One of many ex-servicemen who were there with a legitimate cause for protest.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BanTheBBC/status/1271803380625793024

BBC headlines from the two weekends reflects the prejudices people like him face.
"27 police officers injured during largely peaceful anti-racism protests"
(One seriously during the previous weekends BLM protests)

- BBC covering Veterans/'Far right' protests: "More than 100 arrests in violent clashes with police" (6 police injured)

So if it's a who has more violent dickheads competition then there is one clear winner

Statute protector protestor, takes a piss, after it sounds like drinking lots of beer, not sure anyone believes it was as a calculated insult to the dead... tracked down after the fact, 14 days in prison. Headline news. Insults from across the political spectrum

BLM protestor tries to burn the British flag on the Cenotaph. Helped down by the police. No press coverage. Until twitter coverage makes it a minor story. No retrospective action

Yes there are dick heads at both protests. But both sides have separate, legitimate grievances

If there is one group of protesters facing conscious or unconscious bias from the press and it seems many on here, I know which one I think has it worse
Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:31 - Jun 15 with 1346 viewsGloucs_R

This thread needs deleting..... Again.

Then we need to ban politics from LFW. It's bad enough on Twitter.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:32 - Jun 15 with 1343 viewstraininvain

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:27 - Jun 15 by The_Beast1976

Yep, that is quite likely to be the plan. I suspect that it is no coincidence that this all kicked off so soon after Cumminsgate looked like it wouldn't go away. Barely a mention of it now. Job done.

Sorry didn’t mean to downvote. Was trying to upvote as we seem to have a serial downvoter.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:45 - Jun 15 with 1292 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The whole thing on both sides reminds me of when Nick Griffin was on Question Time.
I stood in front of the protesters doing their thing for about an hour and a half.
It was completely peaceful then all of a sudden banners appeared saying 'Stop the war' 'green something or other' and then it all kicked off.

The guy from the anti-nazi league had just set up to deliver a speech and looked really bemused when he realised there was no one left outside stage 6.
I went to overlook the gates as I had to radio the studio if there was a breech.
Anyway this shit happens when the agitators turn up.

They are the people you need to look at right or left.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 22:45]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:45 - Jun 15 with 1272 views2Thomas2Bowles

England, the only country where it's only ok to wave an England flag in a sporting tournament and as soon as they are out, its racist to have an England flag

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:48 - Jun 15 with 1262 viewskingo

Somebody said something unacceptable on 21:41 - Jun 15 by Watford_Ranger

There it is.

Yep there it is Scott. Not sure what it is? But there it is.

Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:53 - Jun 15 with 1231 viewsThe_Beast1976

Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:06 - Jun 15 by Miss_Terraces

Attacking George Soros, is not anti Semitic unless you bring his religion or culture into it.

Agreed. The bloke is clearly a scumbag
Somebody said something unacceptable on 23:05 - Jun 15 with 1177 viewskensalriser

Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:53 - Jun 15 by The_Beast1976

Agreed. The bloke is clearly a scumbag

Why?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Somebody said something unacceptable on 23:07 - Jun 15 with 1169 viewsLythamR

Somebody said something unacceptable on 22:45 - Jun 15 by 2Thomas2Bowles

England, the only country where it's only ok to wave an England flag in a sporting tournament and as soon as they are out, its racist to have an England flag

Yes its very sad that the england flag is viewed in this way

why do you think that is ?
Somebody said something unacceptable on 23:18 - Jun 15 with 1131 viewsconnell10

Well the so called statue protectors looked to me like a pissed up bunch of Millwall fans looking for a fight total bellends, say they are there to protect Churchill statue then doing the Nazi salute thick as pig shit! I honestly felt ashamed to be a white working class bloke after seeing those bellends!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024