Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Somebody said something unacceptable 21:01 - Jun 14 with 11543 viewsizlingtonhoop

Who was it?

Re: Statue Enthusiasts
Somebody said something unacceptable on 23:22 - Jun 15 with 1213 viewsBoston

Somebody said something unacceptable on 23:05 - Jun 15 by kensalriser

Why?

16th of September 1992.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Somebody said something unacceptable on 23:40 - Jun 15 with 1154 views2Thomas2Bowles

Somebody said something unacceptable on 23:07 - Jun 15 by LythamR

Yes its very sad that the england flag is viewed in this way

why do you think that is ?

Some will say it's the right-wing wrapping it's self in it.

Others will say it's self-hatred or hatred of our history or some reason or other.

I was speaking with a young guy from Greece today, came here 3 years ago, he loves this country but can't understand the self-loathing when so many want to come and live here.

Said a lot more but I'm off to bed.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Somebody said something unacceptable on 06:34 - Jun 16 with 1041 viewsNorthernr

And there we have it. I'll lock it this time so it doesn't come back again, and go back to deleting politics threads.

The politics threads on here are increasingly aggressive, setting QPR against QPR, and completely polarised. We're growing further apart, not closer together. It's dispiriting and demoralising watching otherwise intelligent people try to defend the indefensible because it's their side that did it, and reading QPR fans turning on each other. They go round and round in what-aboutery, nobody dares cede that their side may have done something wrong, they become aggressive and unpleasant, they put people off posting, they achieve nothing.

We've got some football to discuss now thank goodness. There's more unites us than divides us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024