Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Somebody said something unacceptable 21:01 - Jun 14 with 11544 viewsizlingtonhoop

Who was it?

Re: Statue Enthusiasts
Somebody said something unacceptable on 17:11 - Jun 15 with 1724 views2Thomas2Bowles

14 days is harsh but not by doing the sentence, not even sure he would do the whole 14 days, but a prison sentence can stop you going to some countries and it's held against you in so many other ways until spent, jobs and so on.

A fine and lower conviction, punishment would not be.

It does not say if he had any previous which would make a difference, but pissed up lads won't normally get prison for that.

Harsh.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 17:12]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Somebody said something unacceptable on 17:16 - Jun 15 with 1729 viewsLythamR

Somebody said something unacceptable on 16:48 - Jun 15 by loftboy

I was just comparing it to smack heads that burgle pensioners have about 300 convictions and still don’t get banged up. I’m no way condoning what he did, he’s nothing but a prick. Surely community service would have been of more benefit.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 16:49]

think you have an argument about community service. its not deliberate probably just pissed up like a lot of the others. plenty out there doing far worse caught on camera in london and other cities and towns that want locking up ahead of Banks

Banks

Banksy!

it couldnt be could it?

We will know if no new Banksy art pops up in the next 2 weeks
Somebody said something unacceptable on 17:25 - Jun 15 with 1710 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Somebody said something unacceptable on 16:40 - Jun 15 by loftboy

Although a completely stupid moron anyone else think that 14 days inside for urinating is a bit harsh?
People get suspended sentences for a hell of a lot worse.

Both the Tories and Labour Party have commited to ten years for vandalising a memorial. 14 days seems like a bargain.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 17:29 - Jun 15 with 1690 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Somebody said something unacceptable on 17:25 - Jun 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Both the Tories and Labour Party have commited to ten years for vandalising a memorial. 14 days seems like a bargain.

Ten years? Sweet Jesus...

I can't see how anyone benefits from someone getting jail time for urinating.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Somebody said something unacceptable on 17:35 - Jun 15 with 1671 viewsDannyPaddox

I predicted this on Saturday morning. When I saw a short clip of a load of meatheads clutching carrier bags (no doubt Stella there within) scrambling over some barrier fencing on Whitehall I said to some mates on social media mark my words one or more of these saviours will get caught short and wazz over one of the memorials they’ve so gallantly self-appointed themselves to protect - and the photo will be the main news by Sunday. My mates now call me Pisstradamus.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 17:47 - Jun 15 with 1607 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Somebody said something unacceptable on 17:29 - Jun 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Ten years? Sweet Jesus...

I can't see how anyone benefits from someone getting jail time for urinating.

Except the shareholders of G4S.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:01 - Jun 15 with 1554 viewsR_from_afar

If it was the B word, was it Bernie? Briatore?

I heard that the bloke who got done for urinating had drunk 16 pints. If I were ever capable of drinking that amount - and I doubt I have ever drunk half that number in one session, massive lightweight that I am - I wouldn't have the coordination required to get my flies open, let alone desecrate anything.

True story: I was once in the front seat of a taxi, coming back from a night club at 3.30am, when a bloke launched himself at the cab, deliberately trying to injure himself to try to make some sort of a point to his girlfriend, with whom he had fallen out after a lock-in and ten pints. He hit the windscreen right in from of me. We stopped to call an ambulance and people came out of nearby houses to try and help but as he lay stricken on the road, he refused all offers of help and insisted he wasn't going to hospital. The ambulancemen/women did eventually manage to cart him off to hospital but it was a harrowing experience seeing his body hit the windscreen and a salutary lesson about the evils of strong drink.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:19 - Jun 15 with 1479 viewsBoston

Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:01 - Jun 15 by R_from_afar

If it was the B word, was it Bernie? Briatore?

I heard that the bloke who got done for urinating had drunk 16 pints. If I were ever capable of drinking that amount - and I doubt I have ever drunk half that number in one session, massive lightweight that I am - I wouldn't have the coordination required to get my flies open, let alone desecrate anything.

True story: I was once in the front seat of a taxi, coming back from a night club at 3.30am, when a bloke launched himself at the cab, deliberately trying to injure himself to try to make some sort of a point to his girlfriend, with whom he had fallen out after a lock-in and ten pints. He hit the windscreen right in from of me. We stopped to call an ambulance and people came out of nearby houses to try and help but as he lay stricken on the road, he refused all offers of help and insisted he wasn't going to hospital. The ambulancemen/women did eventually manage to cart him off to hospital but it was a harrowing experience seeing his body hit the windscreen and a salutary lesson about the evils of strong drink.

Love is blind drunk.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:31 - Jun 15 with 1467 viewsrsonist

Couldn't give a toss if they gave him 14 years.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:35 - Jun 15 with 1455 viewsNortholt_Rs

Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:31 - Jun 15 by rsonist

Yeah.....he’s Tottenham.....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:35 - Jun 15 with 1440 views2Thomas2Bowles

I hope you get as much sympathy should you ever do something wrong.

Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:40 - Jun 15 with 1441 viewsrsonist

Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:35 - Jun 15 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I hope you get as much sympathy should you ever do something wrong.

You know what, if I ever do find myself popping along to join in with a fascist rally I'll take the consequences on the chin.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:40 - Jun 15 with 1435 viewsdistortR

pack it in rsonist, fat, white, pissed, ignorant, lets ave it - run! lives matter.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:45 - Jun 15 with 1418 viewsAntti_Heinola

Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:40 - Jun 15 by rsonist

You know what, if I ever do find myself popping along to join in with a fascist rally I'll take the consequences on the chin.

ha ha!

Bare bones.

Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:49 - Jun 15 with 1386 views2Thomas2Bowles

Somebody said something unacceptable on 18:40 - Jun 15 by rsonist

Ok but don't drop any litter or have a few too many and wobble down some street I'll be wanting you to get at least 7 years, the birch, may be transported or hung.

And take your mum's phone away from you.

Fairs fairs.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 18:52]

Somebody said something unacceptable on 19:00 - Jun 15 with 1368 viewskingo

They made an example of him, as usual punishment is a £60 fine. However, it does beg the question why they didn’t make examples of those carrying out far worse offences last week? Then perhaps we wouldn’t have had the scenes we did on Saturday.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Somebody said something unacceptable on 19:09 - Jun 15 with 1343 viewsgazza1

Sobeit....14 days.

What will those people get for pulling the statue down in Bristol if the police ever bother to try and catch them??? 14 minutes or 14 months??
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 19:10]
Somebody said something unacceptable on 19:43 - Jun 15 with 1253 viewspaulparker

Can’t wait to see what sentence the little oik will get for trying to set fire to the union flag at the cenotaph,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Somebody said something unacceptable on 19:55 - Jun 15 with 1228 viewsWatford_Ranger

Somebody said something unacceptable on 19:00 - Jun 15 by kingo

They made an example of him, as usual punishment is a £60 fine. However, it does beg the question why they didn’t make examples of those carrying out far worse offences last week? Then perhaps we wouldn’t have had the scenes we did on Saturday.

Seriously?
Somebody said something unacceptable on 20:01 - Jun 15 with 1196 viewsBoston

Befuddled octogenarian judge, thought he was dealing with another stabbing when bright spark said he was only having a slash.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Somebody said something unacceptable on 20:07 - Jun 15 with 1177 viewskingo

Somebody said something unacceptable on 19:55 - Jun 15 by Watford_Ranger

Seriously?

In fact £40 plus £5 offender levy. He was wrong and should be punished and so should a lot of others.

Somebody said something unacceptable on 20:26 - Jun 15 with 1126 viewsQPR_Jim

You can't really compare the two different protests and it's sad that people even try. If you want to know their true motives for being out protesting on Saturday, look at their actions.

You can disagree with BLM's actions during their protests but they're frustrated by not being listened to and are seeking to make the UK a fairer place for all. What was the point of Saturday? Protect the monuments by covering them in p*ss and fighting with people having picnics while drunk?
Somebody said something unacceptable on 20:26 - Jun 15 with 1123 viewsBucksRanger

Sentencing has always puzzled me. Many years ago I was beaten up by a couple of young blokes. Put me in hospital overnight to be monitored. Still got a scar running down my forehead where they gave me a kicking.

They both got fined £100 and were told to behave themselves for 3 years.

14 days for pissing in public seems harsh by comparison.
Somebody said something unacceptable on 20:30 - Jun 15 with 1109 viewsBlackCrowe

Somebody said something unacceptable on 20:26 - Jun 15 by QPR_Jim

You can't really compare the two different protests and it's sad that people even try. If you want to know their true motives for being out protesting on Saturday, look at their actions.

You can disagree with BLM's actions during their protests but they're frustrated by not being listened to and are seeking to make the UK a fairer place for all. What was the point of Saturday? Protect the monuments by covering them in p*ss and fighting with people having picnics while drunk?

Of course you can't, one's a proper noble protest cause and the other is a rabble looking for violence as a pwoper day out in their eyes.

Doesn't excuse violence and vandalism by either party though in a democracy. And for what it's worth i reckon BLM protests were hijacked and undermined by a certain far left cult looking for anarchy, which detracted massively. or actually maybe it didn't.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Somebody said something unacceptable on 20:35 - Jun 15 with 1103 viewskingo

Somebody said something unacceptable on 20:26 - Jun 15 by QPR_Jim

And unfortunately your attitude is what will create division. It is quite simple, if you commit a crime then you should be punished. And for your information caring about a black persons life and future is quite different to supporting BLM, which is political organisation with very clear objectives.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024