Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Rashford 09:03 - Jun 15 with 5976 viewsflynnbo

What a thoroughly decent young man. That's all.
Marcus Rashford on 22:22 - Jun 16 with 911 viewsNorthernr

I’m getting to the point where I’d rather blow my fcking brains out than run this message board any more.
Marcus Rashford on 22:22 - Jun 16 with 911 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Marcus Rashford on 22:19 - Jun 16 by QPR_John

I have no idea you tell me. I have not mentioned Marcus Rashford in any post. If you look back a few post you will see a tweet from the Labour Party congratulating themselves so I just wondered when they had had the chance they did not introduce 52 weeks a year free meals. I imagine you have misunderstood. If a free hot meal is necessary for a child now and it is it has always been. The numbers are irrelevant.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 22:23]

I was probably too subtle, but I put that up there because I was taking the piss out of the LP for gatecrashing Rashford’s success, hence the JT comment.

I should have known better so I’ve removed it. Apologies Clive.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 22:25]
Marcus Rashford on 22:29 - Jun 16 with 873 viewsqpr85

Marcus Rashford on 14:00 - Jun 16 by plasmahoop

Indeed so. In the general scheme of things, not that much. It just adds to the impression that the government has no idea how things look, and that they cave at any pressure. They are going to have to show a bit more resolve in the future, but it would be best to get things right in thd first place. Useless

Really 🤦

Of all the things to come out of this and you pick a way to scrutinise the government??

Rather than saying they buckle to pressure why not look at it for what it is and a mistake that was corrected. This is the only government in my memory that is actually listening to the people.
That can only be a good thing surely??

On another note I can't help but look up to this boy. As a 35 year old man who tries to so the best for his family and attempts to educate others about helping those closer to home. I feel it refreshing and really proud that we have someone in his position that isn't calling for this or that, that only raises their own profile. He clearly believes in this because he has seen the hardships his mother had to endure and is actively making a change for the better.
Rather than just sitting on his fame and making more money for himself.

Future England captain and hopefully manager in the future good luck Mr Rashford and I hope he gets everything he is looking for in his life a great role model for my children and others.
Marcus Rashford on 22:34 - Jun 16 with 859 viewskarl

Marcus Rashford on 22:22 - Jun 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

I was probably too subtle, but I put that up there because I was taking the piss out of the LP for gatecrashing Rashford’s success, hence the JT comment.

I should have known better so I’ve removed it. Apologies Clive.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 22:25]

Sorry Northern, its a funny world as John dived in at the deep end without reading the post in question properly.
In my mind your post wasn't subtle at all Baz and should still be there as it showed both sides of the house are grubbing about on this issue.
John, do you not actually think you should have mentioned Marcus Rashford, seems an odd defence to take on you politicising the thread titled with his name?

Edit. I'm not replying to another off topic message on this though hopefully we can get back to the fact it was praising a decent young man in a game that has struggled to find worthwhile heroes recently
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 22:38]
Marcus Rashford on 22:47 - Jun 16 with 821 viewsQPR_John

Marcus Rashford on 22:34 - Jun 16 by karl

Sorry Northern, its a funny world as John dived in at the deep end without reading the post in question properly.
In my mind your post wasn't subtle at all Baz and should still be there as it showed both sides of the house are grubbing about on this issue.
John, do you not actually think you should have mentioned Marcus Rashford, seems an odd defence to take on you politicising the thread titled with his name?

Edit. I'm not replying to another off topic message on this though hopefully we can get back to the fact it was praising a decent young man in a game that has struggled to find worthwhile heroes recently
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 22:38]

But that is the point I did not politicise the thread but was only reacting to the tweet from the Labour Party. I fully accept the point made by BazzalnTheLoft and clearly I did not read the post in question properly but it does not detract from the point the tweet was made which I would suggest politicised Marcus Rashford. Maybe there is a lesson to be learnt by all of us.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 22:50]
Marcus Rashford on 23:22 - Jun 16 with 758 viewskarl

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuna.com/amp/manutd/en/news/2020-03-05-marcus-ra
Marcus Rashford on 23:24 - Jun 16 with 754 viewsCiderwithRsie

Marcus Rashford on 22:22 - Jun 16 by Northernr

I’m getting to the point where I’d rather blow my fcking brains out than run this message board any more.

Hang in there mate, absolutely everyone is East Ham after months of being locked up, it'll get better.
Marcus Rashford on 23:54 - Jun 16 with 710 viewsted_hendrix

Marcus Rashford on 23:24 - Jun 16 by CiderwithRsie

Hang in there mate, absolutely everyone is East Ham after months of being locked up, it'll get better.

*it'll get better*

I sincerely hope so.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Rashford on 08:07 - Jun 17 with 600 viewsPaddyhoops

Top man and a credit to his family. Sadly It took Rashford to spark a U turn from the government who unlike wales and Scotland had kept the food vouchers policy in place.
Regardless of your political persuasions, it didn't take a genius to work out it would have been good PR for the government . Still they'll learn from this !!
Won't they???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024