Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three non QPR hopes for the rest of the season 08:52 - Jun 18 with 5010 viewsCroydonCaptJack

As the title says. Realistic ones only. Mine are

1. Villa to get relegated
2. Fulham to remain in our division
3. Brentford Ditto.
Three non QPR hopes for the rest of the season on 16:01 - Jun 19 with 887 viewskensalriser

As hilarious as it would be for Leeds to implode again, they have Stoke, Luton, Barnsley and Charlton at home. If they can't wrap it up there it will be one of the greatest failures in history.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Three non QPR hopes for the rest of the season on 16:06 - Jun 19 with 879 viewsterryb

Three non QPR hopes for the rest of the season on 16:01 - Jun 19 by kensalriser

As hilarious as it would be for Leeds to implode again, they have Stoke, Luton, Barnsley and Charlton at home. If they can't wrap it up there it will be one of the greatest failures in history.

At least, those four clubs have something to play for.

At home to Reading, Brum, Derby & Swansea would be a lot easier!
Three non QPR hopes for the rest of the season on 20:08 - Jun 19 with 846 viewsHastings_Hoops

Only 3? I’m too vindictive to limit it to 3:

1) Wet Spam to get relegated and lose their tenancy agreement on the London mega-dome, having time go cap in hand to Orient to ground share.
2) Villa to get relegated (claret and blue is too common in the top flight and nobody likes JT)
3) Liverpool to implode
4) Dirty Leeds to implode
3) Brentford to stay down and Covid-19 disruption to mean that their tiny new stadium isn’t finished in time with the Employer’s Agent for the building contract instructing an event which entitles Ecoworld to a huge extension of time and vast loss and expense equivalent to the cut price sale value of Benrama and Watkins.
4) Fulham to stay down and Covid-19 disruption to mean that their riverside stand isn’t finished in time with the Employer’s Agent for the building contract instructing an event which entitles the contractor to a huge extension of time and vast loss and expense.
5) Luton to get relegated
6) Sunderland to stay down - I would love to see the next episode of Sunderland til I die
7) Pompey to stay down
8) Barton to miss out and get sacked.

...I think that’s about it really.

...oh, and qpr to get promoted
Three non QPR hopes for the rest of the season on 21:49 - Jun 19 with 797 viewsKonk

I'm really not ar sed about what happens now. Without fans, it all feels a bit Sunday league. Park football with better cars.

Under normal circumstances, I'd want Fulham to go up, but with no fans at games, I just think promotion would be a bit sh it. If we hadn't been in the top division for ages, I guess I would be excited about next season, but as it is, if we do go up, it will be another sh it season of struggle and frustration, but without the joy of us having been there to see us inch towards promotion and score the goals to go up. Would just be a bit rubbish. I suppose I'd like to see:

1) West Ham go down
2) Villa go down
3) Sheff Utd qualify for the CL - although if they do qualify, how wa nk would it be if their games were played behind closed doors.

Just can't get excited for the restart.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024