Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Memories of...Ray Wilkins. 15:32 - Jun 17 with 1364 viewsBrianMcCarthy

With Paul Parker and Trevor Challis

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/shoot-the-defence/id633108165?i=1000473948

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 17:00 - Jun 17 with 1276 viewsHayesender

The most cultured player I've ever seen down the Rangers, but my abiding memory of him will always be his debut away at Palace.

My god, the best debut performance I've ever seen by a country mile

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 18:00 - Jun 17 with 1215 viewsNov77

Only time we’ve ever won at anfield and old Trafford, ray was playing, no coincidence.
He had as much influence on that team that finished fifth as Gerry did.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 18:09 - Jun 17 with 1201 viewspaulparker

Best midfielder I’ve ever seen
That was a special time to be a QPR fan, without Ray that team didn’t tick

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 19:06 - Jun 17 with 1145 viewsQPRSteve

I think Terry Venables had a similar impact when he joined the club. He had such vision on the pitch. I was gutted when he went to Palace as I knew he'd make a great manager.
Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 22:05 - Jun 17 with 1037 viewsBoston

Took a little to convince me he was right for Rangers, but once I'd got over the Chelsea prejudice realized he was one of the best players we ever had.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 08:05 - Jun 18 with 965 viewsnix

Absolutely loved watching him. The best long ball passer I've seen at Rangers. And the rightest of the right sort. Miss him.
Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 09:26 - Jun 18 with 941 viewsBklynRanger

Will stick that in later - thanks. First Rangers game I ever saw live was the Spurs 4-1 when Ray scored with his head. (The one featured on the Michael Nyman 'Symphony for Stan Bowles' video). He was so absolutely on top of everything going on that day and his touch was superb. Total quality bloke all round.
Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 10:01 - Jun 18 with 926 viewsLazyFan

Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 17:00 - Jun 17 by Hayesender

The most cultured player I've ever seen down the Rangers, but my abiding memory of him will always be his debut away at Palace.

My god, the best debut performance I've ever seen by a country mile

Was this one of the few games with Peter Reid?

Where they bossed the midfield even as old men so, well that they ran passing rings around Palace and totally controlled the game ???

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 22:59 - Jun 18 with 834 viewsThe_Beast1976

Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 09:26 - Jun 18 by BklynRanger

Will stick that in later - thanks. First Rangers game I ever saw live was the Spurs 4-1 when Ray scored with his head. (The one featured on the Michael Nyman 'Symphony for Stan Bowles' video). He was so absolutely on top of everything going on that day and his touch was superb. Total quality bloke all round.

What a day that was. Probably one of the last times the old man and I made it to LR together. Wilkins. What a player
Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 09:17 - Jun 19 with 774 viewspaulparker

Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 22:59 - Jun 18 by The_Beast1976

What a day that was. Probably one of the last times the old man and I made it to LR together. Wilkins. What a player

Yep agreed
Stood in the paddocks with my old man that day, that second half performance was one of the best 45 minutes I’ve seen, we totally battered them it should have been ten
Also no les in the team that day, EL Tel came out in the paper and said we were the best team in Britain

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 12:03 - Jun 19 with 726 viewsBklynRanger

Here it is again, PP and Beast. Nice bit of Friday afternoon viewing. Hopefully works. I always mean to try to figure out a way to store it on my laptop but have never managed it.

https://nico.ms/sm14316303?ref=thumb_watch
Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 21:32 - Jun 19 with 666 viewsHayesender

Memories of...Ray Wilkins. on 10:01 - Jun 18 by LazyFan

Was this one of the few games with Peter Reid?

Where they bossed the midfield even as old men so, well that they ran passing rings around Palace and totally controlled the game ???

Yes that's the one. Wilkins, Reid and Sinton ran Palace absolutley ragged. It's a shame Peter Reid left shortly after

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024