Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Jones? 12:03 - Aug 3 with 2559 viewsDorse

Various outlets reporting Warbs 'Warby' Warburton is interested in bringing in Jordan Jones from Rangers. Out of contract - winger / number 10 sort of thing. Looks like Preston fancy him too.

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/rangers-star-linked-with-move-to-join-ex-ibrox-b
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 12:05]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jordan Jones? on 12:32 - Aug 3 with 2392 viewsbosh67

Horrible injury record over the last year... Let's go get him!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jordan Jones? on 12:37 - Aug 3 with 2357 viewskarl

I like him, was very good for Kilmarnock as a winger who came inside and scored a few goals, would be a decent replacement for BOS but without the potential to improve I would imagine.
Got his big move to Glasgow Rangers but basically blew it by getting sent off, early in his time there, against Celtic.
Terrible challenge and injured himself badly at that same time so has hardly featured since. Don't think Gerrard would have had any input to him joining so never fancied him from then I would imagine.
I doubt he'll cost anything and he's needing to get his career going again so can't see him being an expensive option wages wise.
He's good if playing one up as he joins the striker a lot from his wide position, he would be a good addition to a Mark Warburton team I would say

Edit. Dorse says out of contract so obviously no fee.

Bosh, he did get the bad injury in the sending off incident but I don't think he's been injured all the time, Gerrard never played him is more the story although willing to be corrected on that
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 12:40]
Jordan Jones? on 12:41 - Aug 3 with 2331 viewspaulparker

Sounds like someone out of n-sync

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jordan Jones? on 13:40 - Aug 3 with 2157 viewsNewBee

Jordan Jones? on 12:37 - Aug 3 by karl

I like him, was very good for Kilmarnock as a winger who came inside and scored a few goals, would be a decent replacement for BOS but without the potential to improve I would imagine.
Got his big move to Glasgow Rangers but basically blew it by getting sent off, early in his time there, against Celtic.
Terrible challenge and injured himself badly at that same time so has hardly featured since. Don't think Gerrard would have had any input to him joining so never fancied him from then I would imagine.
I doubt he'll cost anything and he's needing to get his career going again so can't see him being an expensive option wages wise.
He's good if playing one up as he joins the striker a lot from his wide position, he would be a good addition to a Mark Warburton team I would say

Edit. Dorse says out of contract so obviously no fee.

Bosh, he did get the bad injury in the sending off incident but I don't think he's been injured all the time, Gerrard never played him is more the story although willing to be corrected on that
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 12:40]

"Edit. Dorse says out of contract so obviously no fee."

Technically yes, but only because Rangers released him after one year of a three year contract.

"Bosh, he did get the bad injury in the sending off incident but I don't think he's been injured all the time, Gerrard never played him is more the story although willing to be corrected on that"

Yes, he did get injured, but even when he came back fit, he was banished to the Reserves etc. I don't know exactly what he did, but it seems he pissed on somebody's chips at Ibrox, probably Gerrards.

The boy's got talent, mind, and is a real crowd pleaser. But he may have an attitude problem? (Speculating here)
Jordan Jones? on 21:14 - Aug 3 with 1813 viewskarl

Jordan Jones? on 13:40 - Aug 3 by NewBee

Technically yes, but only because Rangers released him after one year of a three year contract.

"Bosh, he did get the bad injury in the sending off incident but I don't think he's been injured all the time, Gerrard never played him is more the story although willing to be corrected on that"

Yes, he did get injured, but even when he came back fit, he was banished to the Reserves etc. I don't know exactly what he did, but it seems he pissed on somebody's chips at Ibrox, probably Gerrards.

The boy's got talent, mind, and is a real crowd pleaser. But he may have an attitude problem? (Speculating here)

He had a terrific record against Rangers and noised them up a bit, Kilmarnock as a club wound them up well with Steve Clarke in charge. Wouldn't be surprised there was a little of this with the fans not being convinced of him either?
He was signed by them on a pre contract in January and this was a big part of the wind up in relations between Killie (Clarke) and Rangers. There was accusations of sectarian abuse from Clarke too.
Very peculiar situation for Jones to get himself in really, must have had an attitude problem you'd think?
Jordan Jones? on 21:22 - Aug 3 with 1772 viewsCiderwithRsie

Jordan Jones? on 13:40 - Aug 3 by NewBee

Pissing on Steven Gerrard's chips (or anyone else at either Old Firm club really) does not qualify as a bad attitude in my book.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024