Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday's highlights/lights 09:54 - Aug 30 with 1018 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlights/pre-season-highlights-oxford-united-1-qp

Some very nice interplay first half. I'll be quite annoyed if Paul Smyth doesn't feature this season down the left. He looks good, sharp and fast. Hope Warburton gives him the chance this season. Just what Dykes will need.

Goal was a nightmare. More social distancing and players marking each other. Clever finish by Taylor but had all day to do it. Embarrassing and I fear without the introduction of a fully pledged defensive coach it will continue again this season. Numerous occasions where the defence isn't tight enough still or picking up the runs behind.

Someone needs to kick BOS's agent in the nuts. They've managed to demoralise the guy.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Yesterday's highlights/lights on 10:00 - Aug 30 with 997 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks, Bosh.

So it was Manning that played Taylor onside but prior to that the problem is their No. 3 winning a free header. No-one runs with him. Not sure if he was Barbet's man or not. Hard to tell from that clip.

I hope Rob Dickie is 7ft 6 and has five heads.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Yesterday's highlights/lights on 10:08 - Aug 30 with 981 viewsted_hendrix

*Someone needs to kick BOS's agent in the nuts. They've managed to demoralize the guy.*

Someone needs to kick BOS in the nuts too, this aint no charity feel sorry for myself gig.

Warburton said after the game "we know what we need to do, our recruitment is far from finished, we are looking to bring in three or four more at least"

Good.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Yesterday's highlights/lights on 10:09 - Aug 30 with 977 viewsgolborne

Yesterday's highlights/lights on 10:00 - Aug 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks, Bosh.

So it was Manning that played Taylor onside but prior to that the problem is their No. 3 winning a free header. No-one runs with him. Not sure if he was Barbet's man or not. Hard to tell from that clip.

I hope Rob Dickie is 7ft 6 and has five heads.

He’s 6ft on the nose and a ball playing CH. the latter worries me slightly, but let’s hope he has strong defensive and leadership ability in his locker, cos we could really do with it. Look at the amount of tall players we had defending that corner yesterday and none could get close, apart from Cameron misjudging yet another header. He gave a few goals away last season doing that. I’m sure he has dodgy eyes and struggles to judge the flight of the ball.
Yesterday's highlights/lights on 11:54 - Aug 30 with 808 viewsHunterhoop

Yesterday's highlights/lights on 10:09 - Aug 30 by golborne

He’s 6ft on the nose and a ball playing CH. the latter worries me slightly, but let’s hope he has strong defensive and leadership ability in his locker, cos we could really do with it. Look at the amount of tall players we had defending that corner yesterday and none could get close, apart from Cameron misjudging yet another header. He gave a few goals away last season doing that. I’m sure he has dodgy eyes and struggles to judge the flight of the ball.

Indeed. Cameron is tall, but he’s not actually very good in the air and never has been. Having no one who is strong in the air is a bit of a problem in the Championship. We play beautiful glowing football for 90 minutes, dominating possession, but if we are capable of conceding two goals or more from set pieces every game we’ll lose more than we win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024