Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The One and Only QPR v Boro Thread 00:22 - Sep 26 with 26577 viewsBoston

Rangers 3 Middlesbrough 1.

Game should be sewn up by half time. No yarn, they're threadbare at the back, we'll tie them up in knots even with Hall. I see us weaving through the defence and I'll get the fcking needle if we don't have 'em.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The One and Only QPR v Boro Thread on 18:52 - Sep 26 with 1548 viewsMatch82

The One and Only QPR v Boro Thread on 17:27 - Sep 26 by kropotkin41

I thought that was quite a good game. Kakay impressed me although his passes were over-hit a few times. I was very glad that Seny Dieng had a good game and we were unlucky not to take 3pts with that Tom Carroll shot off the post, off the goalkeeper's head and away.

Couple of great interceptions the second half. Clearly still some things to learn but has been such a positive since lockdown and hope he can continue to improve
The One and Only QPR v Boro Thread on 19:08 - Sep 26 with 1480 viewsBrixtonR

The One and Only QPR v Boro Thread on 17:00 - Sep 26 by Antti_Heinola

1-1 FT, paulparker will be having a miserable night tonight.

Overall, decent performance, either side could have nicked it, both had chances where maybe they should, so a draw probably fair.

Dieng looked good, dominated his area well, but BOS a veryt clear MOTM. Amos faded a bit after the subs came on, but played well until then. We struggle from crosses and corners, but overall played well.

Sorry mate, why do you think Paul Parker (I'm assuming the person who posts) particularly is miserable that we only drew 1-1 when we should have won ? I really don't quite understand your point

Anyhow I'm sure he's not being miserable in any way whatsoever, he's probably listening to a top QPR lad who used to post on here....The opposite of miserable

https://www.releaseradio.net/rtv/

PLUR we R QPR x
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 19:11]
The One and Only QPR v Boro Thread on 19:37 - Sep 26 with 1376 viewsWatford_Ranger

The One and Only QPR v Boro Thread on 18:49 - Sep 26 by davman

Not sure Dykes was "excellent" to be fair. He has a great touch, won a fair bit in the air and chased the oppo down. BUT, did he have a shot? In fact, aside from the pens in the first three games, has he been denied a goal by the GK making a save?

I know he may bring other things to our game and I know that, as a team, we have scored in each of our first three games, BUT a striker that doesn't test the oppo 'keeper has to be a worry...

Agree on Dickie and Wallace, who had to improve after last week to be fair.

BOS was superb and I thought Amos did some stuff well.

Thought we were hanging on at times though, so happy with the point.

Not sure that’s really his fault as much as those who are meant to be supplying him.
The One and Only QPR v Boro Thread on 20:37 - Sep 26 with 1213 viewsrsonist

The One and Only QPR v Boro Thread on 19:08 - Sep 26 by BrixtonR

Sorry mate, why do you think Paul Parker (I'm assuming the person who posts) particularly is miserable that we only drew 1-1 when we should have won ? I really don't quite understand your point

Anyhow I'm sure he's not being miserable in any way whatsoever, he's probably listening to a top QPR lad who used to post on here....The opposite of miserable

https://www.releaseradio.net/rtv/

PLUR we R QPR x
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 19:11]

Pillory Lament Upbraid Rebuke
The One and Only QPR v Boro Thread on 21:00 - Sep 26 with 1147 viewsBrixtonR

The One and Only QPR v Boro Thread on 20:37 - Sep 26 by rsonist

You really are acting the cnt you RAVEist* prk with your richer than u nonsense.

*Edited as I genuinely don't think Rsonist is a racist in any way whatsoever and unequivocally apologise for that. I meant to call him Raveist as a joke as he's always making snide comments to the posters on and about the Frankie Friday thread like all the snidey Bungle stuff. It wound me up yesterday as it just comes across as a pseudo-intellectual superiority complex unfortunatly must of got autocorrected so now changed and I apologise again. Peace Out as they say.

tune;-)

[Post edited 28 Sep 2020 11:53]
The One and Only QPR v Boro Thread on 22:54 - Sep 26 with 969 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Showing yourself up there a bit.

The One and Only QPR v Boro Thread on 00:07 - Sep 27 with 857 viewsBrixtonR

Holsten Gucci Fiorucci

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024