Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cherry 22:41 - Oct 1 with 3623 viewshoops_legend

Nice to see Cherry on the pitch and scoring against spurs. I thought he was one of our great players! Good to see him doing well

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

0
Cherry on 07:24 - Oct 2 with 3366 viewsNorthernr

Quite the fcking goal as well...

0
Cherry on 08:21 - Oct 2 with 3250 viewsTheChef

Cherry on 07:24 - Oct 2 by Northernr

Quite the fcking goal as well...



Joe Hart fcking useless as usual.


Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
Cherry on 08:46 - Oct 2 with 3198 viewsfrancisbowles

Cherry on 08:21 - Oct 2 by TheChef

Joe Hart fcking useless as usual.



Harsh
1
Cherry on 08:49 - Oct 2 with 3191 viewsCamberleyR


Poll: How many more points will we get this season?

1
Cherry on 09:19 - Oct 2 with 3119 viewsWatford_Ranger

A peach of a goal.
1
Cherry on 09:25 - Oct 2 with 3099 viewsMick_S



He loved it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Cherry on 09:39 - Oct 2 with 3037 viewsNorthernr

Cherry on 08:21 - Oct 2 by TheChef

Joe Hart fcking useless as usual.



I thought that from the first angle but from behind the goal what exactly do you want him to do with that!?
0
Cherry on 09:44 - Oct 2 with 3010 views2Thomas2Bowles

Cherry on 09:39 - Oct 2 by Northernr

I thought that from the first angle but from behind the goal what exactly do you want him to do with that!?


Don't even think Banks could have saved that.

Parkes maybe....

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

0
Login to get fewer ads

Cherry on 09:49 - Oct 2 with 2984 viewsEastR

Cherry on 09:39 - Oct 2 by Northernr

I thought that from the first angle but from behind the goal what exactly do you want him to do with that!?



Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

2
Cherry on 10:23 - Oct 2 with 2904 viewsLazyFan

He was always quality. But we sold him for more than we got him for. So, good deal for all of us all around.

zzzzzzzzzz

0
Cherry on 10:27 - Oct 2 with 2880 viewsTheChef

Cherry on 09:39 - Oct 2 by Northernr

I thought that from the first angle but from behind the goal what exactly do you want him to do with that!?


No he couldn't do much with that one.

I just like calling him fcking useless.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026