Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing 17:23 - Oct 5 with 2628 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/53042
How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing on 17:33 - Oct 5 with 2518 viewsichbinnaughty

Much like a good early morning poo - well squeezed out Clive. Lovely stuff.
How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing on 17:41 - Oct 5 with 2450 viewsdanehoop

Think this will be a good signing. Love his enthusiasm from the interview from the official site, but think he brings the experience and wise old head in the dressing room. Looking forward to this one.

Never knowingly understood

How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing on 17:48 - Oct 5 with 2399 viewsqprd

Great signing

This team needs experience, and he brings that. Still think he has some miles left in him too. Will also be a good pro for the likes of chair bright etc to learn from

And him being a rangers fan brings a feel good element that we need to get us through another sh*te gruelling campaign which ends with us in 16th..... as stupid as it is, I’m ever the sucker for the player kissing the badge after scoring a goal
How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing on 18:25 - Oct 5 with 2170 viewsLblock

Rangers taking Berties again.

Like it.

Welcome AA

I get the comparison to the Pugh signing but I think Bertie will be a far better player for us. He's robust and got plenty in the tank left I reckon.
I also think he's more adaptable and agree he could play anywhere along the attacking front three, but, and humour me, I think he could do a job at full back if needed.... almost wing back depending on energy levels.

Looking forward to him playing for us.... maybe even with the armband if Geoff is rested.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 18:44]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing on 18:31 - Oct 5 with 2146 viewsHunterhoop

Bang on, Clive.

The biggest benefit is simply having someone who will bust a gut and take it personally if we lose. None of this instagramming shots of your goal when we lose nonsense. If his presence ups the work rate and urgency by 5%, he’ll have had a big impact. Couple that with the fact he is still clearly a good player, probably too good for us, certainly too expensive for us without Forest paying off his contract this season, and we have a good signing here.

Any two of Adomah, BOS and Willock on the flanks would be a right handful for opposition teams, especially with Chair in behind Dykes.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 18:53]
How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing on 18:49 - Oct 5 with 2062 viewshantssi

I’ve played against Old Meadonians on numerous occasions but unfortunately that was always going to be my level and YEARS before AA!!
How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing on 19:33 - Oct 5 with 1855 viewsSuperhoop83

"He bagged one in a 5-1 aggregate victory over Brentford in the 2014 Championship play-offs but they were beaten by Norwich in the Wembley final..."

Zamoraaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Suffering since 1978.

How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing on 19:54 - Oct 5 with 1758 viewsJigsore

wasn't aware of Adomah's fitness record, very impressive (jinx) and encouraging

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing on 21:29 - Oct 5 with 1477 viewsderbyhoop

PROs - track record, fitness, experience, QPR fan so not likely to phone it in, physique, attitude
CONs - 32, on his way downhill, limited playing time in last 12 months

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing on 22:00 - Oct 5 with 1383 viewsterryb

How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing on 21:29 - Oct 5 by derbyhoop

PROs - track record, fitness, experience, QPR fan so not likely to phone it in, physique, attitude
CONs - 32, on his way downhill, limited playing time in last 12 months

I don't know how many were as a sub, but he made 33 Championship appearances last season. I wouldn't say that is particulary limited playing time.
How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing on 00:38 - Oct 6 with 1095 viewsqprxtc

If you build it

She will moan

They can bugger off

The coming is for later
How can you not be romantic about baseball? Signing on 00:39 - Oct 6 with 1095 viewsBoston

Remember the good old days of tabloid journalism?

Ranger Sign Uncle Albert!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024