Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Rashford, pah! 19:04 - Oct 11 with 5023 viewsRangersDave

Ok somone will flame me i'm sure but you do 1 thing that so politically weighted no ome will shout you down, but isnt actually a bad idea at all that other people have taken on board and ran woth, and get an MBE

You devote your life to Formula 1 and become the equal most successful driver of all time, and are a multiple world champion and you get diddly squat.

Not sure i understand what Lewis actually has to do to get some official recognition from Madge or Borris ?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 09:56 - Oct 12 with 1318 viewsrobith

ESPN did some research recently that showed Rashford and Sterling were the most abused Prem players on twitter.

Weird huh

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 10:15 - Oct 12 with 1282 viewsnix

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 09:56 - Oct 12 by robith

ESPN did some research recently that showed Rashford and Sterling were the most abused Prem players on twitter.

Weird huh

Yep, it's a mystery alright...

Luckily there's lots of us who are super-impressed that they've made a lot of their lives (and not just in footballing terms) in spite of all their challenges.
Marcus Rashford, pah! on 12:08 - Oct 12 with 1241 viewsLazyFan

The topic poster should be allowed to express themselves without abuse as it is football related and we also supposedly live in a mostly free country ... mostly.

However, why do I get the sense that the poster is more upset with Rashford from a political sense, in that he's giving rich people like himself and others called Boris a good kicking? Than who gets honoured or not?

The poster then cannot say the usual "they are only saying that as because if they were rich they wouldn't say that and keep all the money anyway" type response. this won't apply to Rashford as he's rich too of course.

I have no proof that this was the posters intent, but this is the inference I am getting. In addition his clever attempt to user Hamiliton failed as Lewis already has the MBA and everyone knows once he wins at the end of the F1 season and next years honours come around, he will get fully knighted.

They will have to knight him as he is up there with Sir Stirling Moss and also to get one over on zee jermans ;)

But finally in essence, its always political and politics is about personal beliefs and this can transend into party politics. Don't like people poining out that kids go hungry in our country? Then make sure you get them the food on mass and not just when it suits you with glib comments of "what are you doing then?", managed properly with no excuses about rubbish like there is no magic money tree.

In other news Magic Money Tree Found 4 times:
1) During 2008 great recession, Big Banks bailed out with never before found magic money tree
2) DUP need £1bn, no problem, magic money tree found again
3) End to austrity as Magic Money Tree found to pay for everything at Election time.
4) C19 Magic Money tree found yet again

Its like there is a forest of these Magic Money Trees we can draw down from, if only we had used them in ADVANCE to create a proper country that can cope with any changes that come out of nowhere, feed its kids (Rashford link) and invested in great economy, rather than paying to borrow money just to survive and then still die anyway.

If only ...

zzzzzzzzzz

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 12:36 - Oct 12 with 1215 viewsRanger_Things

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 09:56 - Oct 12 by robith

Weird huh

Not weird at all.

They are both...lazy.
Marcus Rashford, pah! on 13:38 - Oct 12 with 1148 viewsRangersDave

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 12:08 - Oct 12 by LazyFan

The topic poster should be allowed to express themselves without abuse as it is football related and we also supposedly live in a mostly free country ... mostly.

However, why do I get the sense that the poster is more upset with Rashford from a political sense, in that he's giving rich people like himself and others called Boris a good kicking? Than who gets honoured or not?

The poster then cannot say the usual "they are only saying that as because if they were rich they wouldn't say that and keep all the money anyway" type response. this won't apply to Rashford as he's rich too of course.

I have no proof that this was the posters intent, but this is the inference I am getting. In addition his clever attempt to user Hamiliton failed as Lewis already has the MBA and everyone knows once he wins at the end of the F1 season and next years honours come around, he will get fully knighted.

They will have to knight him as he is up there with Sir Stirling Moss and also to get one over on zee jermans ;)

But finally in essence, its always political and politics is about personal beliefs and this can transend into party politics. Don't like people poining out that kids go hungry in our country? Then make sure you get them the food on mass and not just when it suits you with glib comments of "what are you doing then?", managed properly with no excuses about rubbish like there is no magic money tree.

In other news Magic Money Tree Found 4 times:
1) During 2008 great recession, Big Banks bailed out with never before found magic money tree
2) DUP need £1bn, no problem, magic money tree found again
3) End to austrity as Magic Money Tree found to pay for everything at Election time.
4) C19 Magic Money tree found yet again

Its like there is a forest of these Magic Money Trees we can draw down from, if only we had used them in ADVANCE to create a proper country that can cope with any changes that come out of nowhere, feed its kids (Rashford link) and invested in great economy, rather than paying to borrow money just to survive and then still die anyway.

If only ...

Now where my argument falls flat is where you say, and i didnt remember, that Hamilton has a gong already. D-oh, and slaps forehead Homer Simpson Stylee.

However, in general, i do get a little fed up with rich sportsmen, (and the category doesnt end at them) preaching to those who mostly havnt got 2 farthings to rub together, or the TV celebs in some very poor country telling us to give £5.00 per month towards xyz cause.

Now, i'm not against giving, and god knows i've given when i have had the chance even if it were the change in my pocket, but my word, if your ok 150k a week, then you know what? if you believe in a cause that much, live on £5k per week and give the rest away to worthy causes.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 13:53 - Oct 12 with 1129 viewsLazyFan

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 13:38 - Oct 12 by RangersDave

Now where my argument falls flat is where you say, and i didnt remember, that Hamilton has a gong already. D-oh, and slaps forehead Homer Simpson Stylee.

However, in general, i do get a little fed up with rich sportsmen, (and the category doesnt end at them) preaching to those who mostly havnt got 2 farthings to rub together, or the TV celebs in some very poor country telling us to give £5.00 per month towards xyz cause.

Now, i'm not against giving, and god knows i've given when i have had the chance even if it were the change in my pocket, but my word, if your ok 150k a week, then you know what? if you believe in a cause that much, live on £5k per week and give the rest away to worthy causes.

So, this ends up being UBI, but UBI won't work as it just fuels more of the problem.
Which is Rich people have the money and poor people don't.

This would work for the market view if we had full-on, no exceptions UBS ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_basic_services). Then there would be a safety net acceptable to the majority of people. No kiddies would go hungry,

Not enough for me, but most people would be okay with it and thus market forces could carry on as before. But the rich are so greedy and neglectful in leadership capability, that they don't care and there will be trouble ahead.

If you want real change, you have to force it, statues don't pull themselves down you know.

zzzzzzzzzz

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 14:03 - Oct 12 with 1116 viewskensalriser

"if you believe in a cause that much, live on £5k per week and give the rest away to worthy causes."

Because the entire issue is about creating a fairer, more equitable economic system that works for a greater number of people. Hoping for largesse from individual rich people does nothing to address that and if anything it feeds the problem.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 17:51 - Oct 12 with 1029 viewsMancR

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 19:09 - Oct 11 by MedwayR

Rashford has made a difference to people’s lives, Hamilton hasn’t, simple as that really. Rashford has used his status to the benefit of others, Hamilton doesn’t even pay tax. Hamilton is just doing his job, Rashford isn’t getting an MBE for doing his job.

Spot on with knobs on. Perfect response.
Rashford brought this bunch of liars and shysters to task and embarrassed them into action.
Providing poor kids with food. That Hamilton could pay for with the tax he dodges.
Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 19:34 - Oct 12 with 983 viewsThe_Beast1976

Hamilton is a cn ut. Rashford seems like a decent lad.
Marcus Rashford, pah! on 20:07 - Oct 12 with 950 viewsSharpy36

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 19:34 - Oct 12 by The_Beast1976

Hamilton is a cn ut. Rashford seems like a decent lad.

Is the correct answer.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Marcus Rashford, pah! on 21:51 - Oct 12 with 913 viewsGloryHunter

LeBron James opens school for underprivileged children:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/basketball/45018003
Marcus Rashford, pah! on 21:56 - Oct 12 with 909 viewsGloryHunter

Didier Drogba donates Ivory Coast hospital as treatment centre amid coronavirus pandemic:

https://talksport.com/football/694156/chelsea-didier-drogba-ivory-coast-hospital
Marcus Rashford, pah! on 22:02 - Oct 12 with 901 viewsGloryHunter

Footballer Gary Lineker opens house to refugees:

https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/27073/migrants-footballer-gary-lineker-open
Marcus Rashford, pah! on 22:14 - Oct 12 with 884 viewsGloryHunter

Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner reveals he once gambled away £400,000 in 90 minutes:

https://arsenal.news/2020/10/10/former-arsenal-striker-nicklas-bendtner-reveals-
Marcus Rashford, pah! on 22:28 - Oct 12 with 858 viewsmarkrtid

Simple. Tax Dodger. Nothing to do with race or any slur anyone would want to put on it.
At the end of the day. It comes down to class and the have and have not's.
I support him as sportsman and I want to see him do well but something aint right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024