Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 115862 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 21:09 - Jan 7 with 2249 viewsozexile

Trump on 20:03 - Jan 7 by bosh67

For me it was really simple.

Trump knew he was going to lose the election. He claimed the vote would be rigged and fraudulent well before the elections even started. So did he have some kind of crystal ball? No, he knew his popularity had waned so he made the claim before any vote was cast.

It’s kind of like us being on a bad run and Warbuton saying, well we’ll play Luton but I’m telling you now it won’t be a fair game and if we lose it then it will be because Luton do so by unfair means and we won’t recognise that result and try and reverse it.

It’s called deflectacism. Predict the future so that if you win it’s fair and if you lose it’s not and it’s fraudulent. Never take blame, deflect it.

Although maybe we should try this in a week and a bit against Luton if we get tonked?

Is it like being in a relegation dogfight and saying that your keeper hasn't been troubled all season?
Trump on 21:09 - Jan 7 with 2245 viewstraininvain

Trump on 21:02 - Jan 7 by BucksRanger

Konk, if the affidavit signed by Arturo D'Elia is true then why would the man admit to such a thing knowing it would probably result in a prison term. D'Elia is/was the Chief Technical Officer at Leonardo SpA, the eighth largest aerospace, defence and security in the world.

I headed up my original post with a 'What if' statement. I'm not generally into conspiracy theories but this one intrigues me as, for the life of me, I can't see a positive in D'Elia admitting to these acts.

For me, it will be interesting to see what becomes of this story. Especially as the affidavit has now been delivered to Congress.

Genuinely can’t tell if this is satire or real.
Trump on 21:16 - Jan 7 with 2217 viewsBucksRanger

Trump on 21:06 - Jan 7 by Juzzie

“ What if Trump was right? The election was stolen.

And what if someone found the bloke who did it and they have a signed affidavit from him?”

One bloke? To defraud a whole nation?

It would take something on a massive scale involving hundreds, maybe thousands, of people.

The only one person who has defrauded the country is the outgoing President.

It did involve many participants. Listen to the video. D'Elia is just the first person to admit to being part of the group changing votes from Trump to Biden.

I'd quite like to know why he signed that affidavit. But it seems I'm the only one who is.
Trump on 21:20 - Jan 7 with 2199 viewsJuzzie

Trump on 21:16 - Jan 7 by BucksRanger

It did involve many participants. Listen to the video. D'Elia is just the first person to admit to being part of the group changing votes from Trump to Biden.

I'd quite like to know why he signed that affidavit. But it seems I'm the only one who is.

Maybe he’d get a pardon from the re-elected PoTUS and a massive cheque?
Trump on 21:25 - Jan 7 with 2171 viewsLythamR

"I'd quite like to know why he signed that affidavit. But it seems I'm the only one who is."

Money or Blackmail perhaps, wouldnt be the first time on either score. Or perhaps he is just out of his tree like Trump
Trump on 21:25 - Jan 7 with 2170 viewsKonk

Konk, if the affidavit signed by Arturo D'Elia is true then why would the man admit to such a thing knowing it would probably result in a prison term. D'Elia is/was the Chief Technical Officer at Leonardo SpA, the eighth largest aerospace, defence and security in the world.

I headed up my original post with a 'What if' statement. I'm not generally into conspiracy theories but this one intrigues me as, for the life of me, I can't see a positive in D'Elia admitting to these acts.

For me, it will be interesting to see what becomes of this story. Especially as the affidavit has now been delivered to Congress.

Is there any reason that Trump and his supporters haven't been submitting any evidence in their court cases? They apparently have thousands of sworn affidavits, and yet no evidence produced for courts to consider. I'm no lawyer, but that's an unusual strategy, no? If you have a compelling case, wouldn't you, I dunno, produce some evidence? It's one of the reasons, apparently, that no serious law firms have touched the cases (that and the fact that Trump never pays his bills).

Just did a quick search on your man - funnily enough, I can't see any reference to him on any credible site, on the first few pages of my Google search. I couldn't be ar sed to look any further. Not sure this is much of a smoking gun.

As for his motive for making it up (if it's made-up) - well, the President of the USA is a genuinely deranged, deluded nutcase, so I guess that means anyone else could be too.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 21:28]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Trump on 21:33 - Jan 7 with 2140 viewskensalriser

In all seriousness, I fear for your mental health if you carry on consuming and regurgitating toxic nonsense.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump on 21:36 - Jan 7 with 2123 viewsqprd

its sad that adults can be so gullible

take a look at donald trumps statements in 2016 when he lost the iowa primary to ted cruz...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/03/donald-trump-ted-cruz-stole-iowa

he also claimed he won the popular vote in 2016 if not for the 3 million illegal mexican immigrants who somehow voted for clinton

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38126438

this is his move... he is such an egomaniac that rather than accept he lost, he would rather claim some random conspiracies

im less bothered by trumps lies... he has been doing it for all his life and will continue to lie at all costs

im more concerned how adults who believe this, who even lend it any credence, function in society...
Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 21:43 - Jan 7 with 2087 viewsBucksRanger

Trump on 21:25 - Jan 7 by Konk

Is there any reason that Trump and his supporters haven't been submitting any evidence in their court cases? They apparently have thousands of sworn affidavits, and yet no evidence produced for courts to consider. I'm no lawyer, but that's an unusual strategy, no? If you have a compelling case, wouldn't you, I dunno, produce some evidence? It's one of the reasons, apparently, that no serious law firms have touched the cases (that and the fact that Trump never pays his bills).

Just did a quick search on your man - funnily enough, I can't see any reference to him on any credible site, on the first few pages of my Google search. I couldn't be ar sed to look any further. Not sure this is much of a smoking gun.

As for his motive for making it up (if it's made-up) - well, the President of the USA is a genuinely deranged, deluded nutcase, so I guess that means anyone else could be too.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 21:28]

I haven't stood up for Trump in any of the other cases he's brought. I have assumed in every instance that if he didn't produce evidence it was because he had none.

This case is just a bit different. It didn't come from Trump. The affidavit is new to all and sundry in US Government although I believe Maria Zack had talked to Trump beforehand about the possibility of having a smoking gun coming.

I have now discovered that D'Elia was arrested on a hacking charge at Leonardo SpA in early December. This affidavit might just be connected to the charge he was arrested for last month.

He might be using it to deflect from the computer hacking he is charged with or it might be to admit to all wrongdoings before he gets to court.

Anyway, I'm curious about it, I suppose, because of my previous IT background.
Trump on 21:45 - Jan 7 with 2078 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump on 21:43 - Jan 7 by BucksRanger

I haven't stood up for Trump in any of the other cases he's brought. I have assumed in every instance that if he didn't produce evidence it was because he had none.

This case is just a bit different. It didn't come from Trump. The affidavit is new to all and sundry in US Government although I believe Maria Zack had talked to Trump beforehand about the possibility of having a smoking gun coming.

I have now discovered that D'Elia was arrested on a hacking charge at Leonardo SpA in early December. This affidavit might just be connected to the charge he was arrested for last month.

He might be using it to deflect from the computer hacking he is charged with or it might be to admit to all wrongdoings before he gets to court.

What exactly did you do in IT out of interest?

If you don't mind sharing of course. Genuine question.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 21:47]
Trump on 21:46 - Jan 7 with 2052 views2Thomas2Bowles

Bucks, you keep on questioning anything you like.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump on 21:51 - Jan 7 with 2022 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 21:45 - Jan 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Don't tell him Bucks

Trump on 21:55 - Jan 7 with 2025 viewsKonk

I'm not having a dig here, but the Times will screw Tory Governments if they have a good scoop, The Guardian will publish stories that embarrass Labour; the idea that MSM (God, I fu cking hate that I just typed that), across the board are ignoring huge stories - such as this would be - is just flying in the face of reality. If there was anything to stories of this ilk, then surely MSM would be all over it; half the media would love nothing more than for evidence of Dem fraud. A perfect example being the Hunter Biden laptop story that even FOX news rejected as lacking credibility, and which Trump's people still want us to believe failed to pick-up any traction because of some MSM (argh!) conspiracy.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Trump on 21:56 - Jan 7 with 2018 viewsBucksRanger

Trump on 21:45 - Jan 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Lots of job titles Bazza.

As a youngster I was a computer programmer, I progressed to working as a business analyst and systems analyst, later on I became a project manager, department head and, finally, I was head of IT for a multi-national company.

If you are looking for my weaknesses in IT, they would be on the hardware side of things.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:11]
Trump on 21:59 - Jan 7 with 2005 viewsTW_R

D’Elia isn’t/wasn’t the CTO of Leonardo or any other company. He is an IT consultant who worked for a small tech company. He got arrested in December for hacking while working at Leonardo. It looks like he was trying to steal details of an unmanned fighter jet program. Hacking is a pretty serious crime so maybe he signed that affidavit hoping it would lessen his sentence and perhaps win some brownie points somewhere - who knows? But to me it sounds like yet another loony claiming conspiracy where there isn’t one.

I was reading somewhere that the voting machines in the election aren’t even connected to a network so would be interested to know whether it’s even possible to hack into them from Italy.
Trump on 22:00 - Jan 7 with 1993 viewsBucksRanger

Trump on 21:51 - Jan 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Don't tell him Bucks

Arrrghh! Too late. Not sure it's a good idea to give Bazza too much info but in my advanced years it's probably better to try and get on with him.
Trump on 22:09 - Jan 7 with 1965 viewsBucksRanger

Trump on 21:59 - Jan 7 by TW_R

D’Elia isn’t/wasn’t the CTO of Leonardo or any other company. He is an IT consultant who worked for a small tech company. He got arrested in December for hacking while working at Leonardo. It looks like he was trying to steal details of an unmanned fighter jet program. Hacking is a pretty serious crime so maybe he signed that affidavit hoping it would lessen his sentence and perhaps win some brownie points somewhere - who knows? But to me it sounds like yet another loony claiming conspiracy where there isn’t one.

I was reading somewhere that the voting machines in the election aren’t even connected to a network so would be interested to know whether it’s even possible to hack into them from Italy.

Well, on a CV of his he describes himself as a CTO at Leonardo SpA for a period of ten years although he did use the company's previous name which was Finmeccanica.

I assumed that he worked directly for Leonardo rather than being an IT consultant for such a long period of time.

The voting machines don't have to be connected to a network. He could, and it sounds as though he did in the paperwork I've read, access key machines (computers) within each state and adjust figures for just marginal states.
Trump on 22:14 - Jan 7 with 1926 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 22:00 - Jan 7 by BucksRanger

Arrrghh! Too late. Not sure it's a good idea to give Bazza too much info but in my advanced years it's probably better to try and get on with him.

I do believe Chamberlain and Halifax thought the same about Hitler
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:19]

Trump on 22:19 - Jan 7 with 1917 viewstraininvain

This is the level of stupidity we’re facing: https://mobile.twitter.com/kittynouveau/status/1347301174437937153
Trump on 22:22 - Jan 7 with 1899 viewsBucksRanger

Trump on 21:55 - Jan 7 by Konk

I'm not having a dig here, but the Times will screw Tory Governments if they have a good scoop, The Guardian will publish stories that embarrass Labour; the idea that MSM (God, I fu cking hate that I just typed that), across the board are ignoring huge stories - such as this would be - is just flying in the face of reality. If there was anything to stories of this ilk, then surely MSM would be all over it; half the media would love nothing more than for evidence of Dem fraud. A perfect example being the Hunter Biden laptop story that even FOX news rejected as lacking credibility, and which Trump's people still want us to believe failed to pick-up any traction because of some MSM (argh!) conspiracy.

The D'Elia story I posted only appears to have broken today. If I hear nothing more of it I will be surprised as the Congress are being handed that affidavit and should have to make some kind of response. Time will tell.

The Hunter Biden laptop was really interesting when it broke. For a few hours there were a very large number of files and a few videos purportedly from it, to be found on the net. The sheer volume of information was impressive. Unfortunately, it all disappeared PDQ. I wish I could still access it as it seemed pretty damning to me.

Don't take me for a Trump supporter just because I saw things about the Biden family that I didn't care for. To me, the USA have just swapped a crazy president for a crooked one if those files I saw were true.
Trump on 22:24 - Jan 7 with 1894 viewsBucksRanger

Trump on 22:14 - Jan 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I do believe Chamberlain and Halifax thought the same about Hitler
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:19]

Nah! Pretty sure Bazza is no Hitler. Maybe a new Stalin. Definitely a new Lenin.
Trump on 22:32 - Jan 7 with 1862 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 22:22 - Jan 7 by BucksRanger

The D'Elia story I posted only appears to have broken today. If I hear nothing more of it I will be surprised as the Congress are being handed that affidavit and should have to make some kind of response. Time will tell.

The Hunter Biden laptop was really interesting when it broke. For a few hours there were a very large number of files and a few videos purportedly from it, to be found on the net. The sheer volume of information was impressive. Unfortunately, it all disappeared PDQ. I wish I could still access it as it seemed pretty damning to me.

Don't take me for a Trump supporter just because I saw things about the Biden family that I didn't care for. To me, the USA have just swapped a crazy president for a crooked one if those files I saw were true.

I feel the same about Biden but I would be surprised if he is still there in a year/18 Months

May all kick off again if Harris takes over.

Trump on 22:33 - Jan 7 with 1865 viewsMatch82

Not trying to be argumentative here but in answer to your earlier question "what did he have to gain?" I'd say a presidential pardon / political aslyum for the hacking charge might be one thing? This president after all has been known to grant pardons to those doing him favors.
Trump on 22:44 - Jan 7 with 1832 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump on 21:56 - Jan 7 by BucksRanger

Lots of job titles Bazza.

As a youngster I was a computer programmer, I progressed to working as a business analyst and systems analyst, later on I became a project manager, department head and, finally, I was head of IT for a multi-national company.

If you are looking for my weaknesses in IT, they would be on the hardware side of things.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:11]

Was genuinely curious and not looking for any weakness as I barely hold the mouse the right way up and don’t know what any of your job titles mean.
Trump on 22:46 - Jan 7 with 1828 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ponce alert

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"

Voltaire
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024