Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He could nutmeg a Mermaid 20:11 - Nov 16 with 2927 viewsEsox_Lucius

Jamie Mackie describing Adel Taarabt. Absolutely nailed it. Thank Cthulu he had a bad attitude or we would never have been blessed with watching that talent on a weekly basis.

The grass is always greener.

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 23:45 - Nov 16 with 2696 viewsNewBee

So when did JM make this remark?

Cos Brentford's very own, Sammy Saunders, may have beaten him to it:
(From June) [url] https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2020/jun/25/he-could-n
He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 00:05 - Nov 17 with 2715 viewsdistortR

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 23:45 - Nov 16 by NewBee

(From June) [url] https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2020/jun/25/he-could-n

yeah, but, we're talking about QPR, Jamie Mackie and Taarabt here, who was certainly too good for you. No one claimed it was unique, no one mentioned brentford. Your expired link would, i imagine, be better appreciated on a brentford website.
He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 00:15 - Nov 17 with 2705 viewsDannyPaddox

I'm particularly partial to using the mermaid-based expression, of which I'm quite proud to say I coined, that's as fishy as a mermaid's twát, to express scepticism over an issue, event, or personage.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2020 0:15]
He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 00:18 - Nov 17 with 2697 viewsenfieldargh

its amazing that New Bee polices our website so vigilantly, picking us up on anything to do with his shittteee club and vile team that wear those pathetic red and white shirts.

I think Brentford are a bunch of knuts

The only good thing to come out of Brentford besides Martin Rowlands is the 237 bus

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 08:13 - Nov 17 with 2590 viewsEsox_Lucius

A week before Saunders.

The grass is always greener.

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 09:19 - Nov 17 with 2504 viewsRog

Good lord, amazing. So that banner they had at Anfield saying the same thing about Suarez wasn't before June? doh.
He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 09:31 - Nov 17 with 2471 viewsBushman

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 00:18 - Nov 17 by enfieldargh

its amazing that New Bee polices our website so vigilantly, picking us up on anything to do with his shittteee club and vile team that wear those pathetic red and white shirts.

The only good thing to come out of Brentford besides Martin Rowlands is the 237 bus

Hear hear

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 13:43 - Nov 17 with 2304 viewsLazyFan

You forgot Andy Sinton. We need to use multiple examples to remind them they are traditionally a feeder club for us.

Even after everything they see us as a bigger club than them, even though we see ourselves as a small club that's had some success than most clubs of our size, including Brentford ;P

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 15:10 - Nov 17 with 2223 viewsNewBee

For a simple question to evoke such a touchy response must say something about (some of) the posters on here.

I'll put it down to the Lockdown.
He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 08:42 - Nov 18 with 1963 viewswestberksr

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 15:10 - Nov 17 by NewBee

For a simple question to evoke such a touchy response must say something about (some of) the posters on here.

I'll put it down to the Lockdown.

I think because this is our board and we are reminiscing about 2 of our favourite players and you think it appropriate to chip in with a comment about one of yours possibly using the phrase previously: like we'd actually give a shite

I genuinely have no gripe with you or yours but it's fairly easy to see why that might get the response that it did
He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 13:53 - Nov 18 with 1860 viewsenfieldargh

No its just that we dont like you.

I suppose when you wait at the bus stop you butt in to anyones conversation.

If two old ladies where talking about the price of honey you weevil your insidious nose into their conversation and bring your pathetic football club into the topic.

Butt out and feck off and do something useful with your time.

The last thing I would want to do is to go on a Brentford website and pick holes in peoples conversations.

I'll leave it at that as you probably will chuck wow your little pecker whilst thinking of some retort.

Go away you odious specimen.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 14:59 - Nov 18 with 1815 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Honestly, folks, just whack him on ignore.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 16:11 - Nov 18 with 1768 viewsPinnerPaul

Just listened and very interesting it was as well.

Great on THAT game v Man City - some interesting insights there and interestingly, and no doubt for most of you, amazingly, he has a lot of time for Mr Barton, both as a player and a 'mate' - still in contact with him now.

Less surprisingly, yet another one who didn't like Mark Hughes!
He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 18:31 - Nov 18 with 1693 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 16:11 - Nov 18 by PinnerPaul

Just listened and very interesting it was as well.

Great on THAT game v Man City - some interesting insights there and interestingly, and no doubt for most of you, amazingly, he has a lot of time for Mr Barton, both as a player and a 'mate' - still in contact with him now.

Less surprisingly, yet another one who didn't like Mark Hughes!

Yep, Hill obviously another who got on with Barton.

I can't fathom it. After all he did against the fans and club I think less of both Hill and Mackie for tolerating such unprofessional behaviour. Then again, maybe he's nice to dogs and babies.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 18:48 - Nov 18 with 1678 viewsPinnerPaul

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 18:31 - Nov 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Yep, Hill obviously another who got on with Barton.

I can't fathom it. After all he did against the fans and club I think less of both Hill and Mackie for tolerating such unprofessional behaviour. Then again, maybe he's nice to dogs and babies.

I know - apart from all the off field stuff - which footballers seem to care little about (at least in public) - you would have thought that Messes Derry, Hill and Mackie would have despised the unnecessary red cards.

I suppose its all about 'personalities' as Jamie says.

He did admit that he liked being told what to do in no uncertain terms by JB, but that others may not have felt the same!

To us the dynamics of a professional football squad will always feel a bit strange I guess!
He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 20:34 - Nov 18 with 1610 viewsPhildo

He could nutmeg a Mermaid on 20:41 - Nov 19 with 1411 viewsCiderwithRsie

...and that's not a patch on the 207
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024