Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Today 10:15 - Dec 26 with 1882 viewsMole_Senior

Given the personnel available, the desperation for a change and impression that ‘some’ thought and imagination has gone into our selection process, I wouldn’t mind seeing this team/formation today...

3-5-2

GK - Dieng

RCB - Materson
CB - Dickie
LCB - Barbet

RWB - Kane
LWB - Hämäläinen

DCM - Ball
DCM - LTC

CAM - Chair

FWD - Dykes
FWD - BOS

For me, this ticks so many boxes; gives our weak full backs the licence to get forward more and provide much needed crosses; get an extra body at the back; a strong and ball playing midfield duo; Chair in his best position and BOS a free role up top to support Dykes
Team for Today on 11:09 - Dec 26 with 1807 viewsPinnerPaul

The only snag in your cunning plan is that BOS doesn't give a .........................
Team for Today on 11:16 - Dec 26 with 1786 viewsdavman

Warburton change?

More chance of QPR going on a ten game winning streak than that.

We know it'll be the same players who despite the rigours of this unprecedented schedule threatening their fitness simply HAVE to play 'cos Warbs has no imagination.

Dieng
Kane
Barbet
Dickie
Hamalainen
Cameron
Carroll
Chair
BOS
Ball
Dykes

YAWN - straight to another defeat...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Team for Today on 11:30 - Dec 26 with 1757 viewsessextaxiboy

Willock or Thomas for BOS

Economy ticket to Glasgow for him
Team for Today on 11:41 - Dec 26 with 1722 viewsbosh67

I think I'd try and go to a 3-5-2 today to be honest. Swansea didn't cope well with it last season but I think 4-1-4-1 system will be easy for them to deal with. I still think at home you should play 2 up front and Warbs did in a number of games last season. The squad is pretty weakened this season and even though Bonne and Dykes haven't started a game up front or allegedly trained together, and given our lack of bodies in the area that you have to do something to shake it up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Team for Today on 12:13 - Dec 26 with 1642 viewstimcocking

Three at the back, four at the back. Problem is, it appears the majority of them are a bit crap wherever we play them.

Let's start by clearing the ball when it needs to be cleared and follow that by defending corners and free kicks better.
Team for Today on 14:06 - Dec 26 with 1489 viewsPinnerPaul

Well he HAS gone two upfront and no BOS - we're going to have to come up with another cunning plan if this doesn't work!
Team for Today on 14:35 - Dec 26 with 1403 viewsHastings_Hoops

Personally think it’s the wrong two up front (would like to see kelman or BOS running off of Dykes) and if Cameron is in a back three, the wrong three - but it’s a start!
Team for Today on 05:16 - Dec 27 with 1247 viewsLadbrokeR

You’ve dropped the captain
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024