Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave Davies 21:36 - Feb 5 with 1438 viewsqprxtc

Ray wasn’t the only great songwriter in The Kinks or Davies family:


1
Dave Davies on 21:44 - Feb 5 with 1415 viewsHarbour

Saw the Kinks at the London Paladium in the 1970s half way through the gig Ray and Dave had massive ruck Dave stormed off stage ..but returned at the end of the gig... Kinks were a great band.
1
Dave Davies on 21:45 - Feb 5 with 1410 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm eternally grateful to him for Inventing heavy rock in 1964!

[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 21:51]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

1
Dave Davies on 21:51 - Feb 5 with 1388 viewsted_hendrix

Dave at his best.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

2
Dave Davies on 22:21 - Feb 5 with 1313 viewsDannyPaddox



Freakbeat at its finest
3
Dave Davies on 22:35 - Feb 5 with 1292 viewsted_hendrix

Did someone mention good lyrics?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

2
Dave Davies on 22:58 - Feb 5 with 1262 viewsjeffranger

Great group & great songs & seen them many times
0
Dave Davies on 00:55 - Feb 6 with 1206 viewsBoston

Dave Davies on 22:35 - Feb 5 by ted_hendrix

Did someone mention good lyrics?


Apeman y'say...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Dave Davies on 08:31 - Feb 6 with 1118 viewsKonk

I love Ray, but I get the feeling that Dave would be easier company and the more fun of the two. Two very talented blokes. I hope they get everything properly sorted between them before it’s too late. My username comes from the Kinks - I was struggling for inspiration, and I’d just walked past their Konk studio, when I registered on here.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

0
Login to get fewer ads

Dave Davies on 09:39 - Feb 6 with 1072 viewsqprxtc

Dave Davies on 08:31 - Feb 6 by Konk

I love Ray, but I get the feeling that Dave would be easier company and the more fun of the two. Two very talented blokes. I hope they get everything properly sorted between them before it’s too late. My username comes from the Kinks - I was struggling for inspiration, and I’d just walked past their Konk studio, when I registered on here.


I’d always wondered about that but never bothered to ask.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026