Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Captain America 18:07 - Feb 20 with 3853 viewsbullythebear

Dickie will correctly get the plaudits today. And Barbet has been superb for several games now. But let’s give credit to Cameron who at 35 and having played pretty much every minute of every game, is using his undoubted experience to pull this team through some very tough games. He’s a great leader, motivator and has that back 3/5 focussed and well organised. Well done Geoff.
Captain America on 15:41 - Mar 1 with 662 viewskensalriser

Is that really Cameron? What a truly braindead idiot. Sooner he leaves QPR the better.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Captain America on 15:59 - Mar 1 with 613 viewsCamberleyR

Captain America on 15:41 - Mar 1 by kensalriser

Is that really Cameron? What a truly braindead idiot. Sooner he leaves QPR the better.

It's not Cameron but if you look on the second photo he posted a comment on 30th June 2020 saying "I need to step my game up!"

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Captain America on 16:02 - Mar 1 with 606 viewsBucksRanger

Captain America on 15:41 - Mar 1 by kensalriser

We don't know that for sure and it could just be sarcasm (copyright Bazza) . Don't forget that Cameron also supports charitable causes and devotes both time and money to them. Let's not make assumptions without more proof.
Captain America on 16:04 - Mar 1 with 602 viewskensalriser

Captain America on 15:59 - Mar 1 by CamberleyR

It's not Cameron but if you look on the second photo he posted a comment on 30th June 2020 saying "I need to step my game up!"

That's what I'm referring to. So he's not only consuming this toxic lunacy, but actually supporting it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Captain America on 16:16 - Mar 1 with 570 viewsdaveB

Captain America on 16:02 - Mar 1 by BucksRanger

We don't know that for sure and it could just be sarcasm (copyright Bazza) . Don't forget that Cameron also supports charitable causes and devotes both time and money to them. Let's not make assumptions without more proof.

exactly this, hard/impossible to tell if he's being serious or not and even if he is serious I'm not quite sure what's so wrong with what he's said. I don't particularly agree with Camerons politics but he's entitled to his own view and if this was not an issue when he posted it 9 months ago why is it a problem now
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 16:19]
Captain America on 16:25 - Mar 1 with 543 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Captain America on 16:16 - Mar 1 by daveB

exactly this, hard/impossible to tell if he's being serious or not and even if he is serious I'm not quite sure what's so wrong with what he's said. I don't particularly agree with Camerons politics but he's entitled to his own view and if this was not an issue when he posted it 9 months ago why is it a problem now
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 16:19]

Ya, I have to agree. To me, it could be read as dangerous support for an industry that has killed millions of people, but many people in America would consider his view as legitimate.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he's entitled to post that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024