Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning 15:47 - Feb 25 with 4669 viewsbosh67

I am sure people will say who cares but noticed he has only had 5 starts this season for Swansea. I know he left under strange contractual or non contractual circumstances but it seems to be that his agent has got him more money for not having much of a career anymore. I wonder why so many players and agents want to leave only to find they don't really play elsewhere.

I liked Manning and thought he was excellent for us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Manning on 10:15 - Feb 28 with 969 viewsfrancisbowles

I only see the highlights of Swansea matches but most times it seems that Bidwell is playing well for them, particularly in the attacking third.
Manning on 10:21 - Feb 28 with 937 viewsgazza1

Manning on 10:15 - Feb 28 by francisbowles

I only see the highlights of Swansea matches but most times it seems that Bidwell is playing well for them, particularly in the attacking third.

Bidwell......given much negative stuff on this very message board!!!, now keeping out, every week, the best LB in the Championship, apparently, in Manning. WTF is going on!!!
Manning on 10:27 - Feb 28 with 920 viewsNed_Kennedys

I’m sure it’s been a good move financially for Manning but a terrible move if he wanted to actually play football and maybe become a regular member of the Republic of Ireland squad. He seemed like a player who enjoyed the game and would want to play every match but perhaps not. Don’t agree with the idea he was desperate to leave QPR as he’d been frozen out in the past: if that was the case then surely he’s now desperate to leave Swansea as he’s hardly been selected at all this season....
Manning on 20:38 - Mar 3 with 765 viewsdontknowitall

Great cross from Manning to just set up Swansea's equaliser against Stoke...
Manning on 20:44 - Mar 3 with 745 viewsjoolsyp

Anyone that thinks Barnsley are just hoof-ball merchants needs their eyes tested.
Manning on 21:00 - Mar 3 with 698 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I really couldn't care less about Manning. He is not our player; move on.
Manning on 21:11 - Mar 3 with 661 viewsBrazilNutR

Nobody seems to have mentioned the fact that he probably had confidence in his own ability and was almost certainly confident that he would force his way into the starting 11 at Swansea, pretty sure he didn't sign wanting to be sat on the bench..regardless of the salary.
Manning on 02:33 - Mar 4 with 492 viewstimcocking

i wish i could see Thug Rose do this to him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024