Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham - 3 games postponed this week 19:59 - Mar 8 with 3489 viewsFrankRightguard

In all seriousness, how are they going to manage these games into the end of the season? International break on the horizon, they could end up having to play three times a week in April to catch this up. After Saturday they’ll have four games in hand on Birmingham in the spot above them.

This could be what does for them. Bottom three now pretty much sewn up?
Rotherham - 3 games postponed this week on 15:54 - Mar 9 with 683 viewstoboboly

Rotherham - 3 games postponed this week on 15:29 - Mar 9 by Northernr

So if they lose one more it's going to be tricky. Mate of mine points out this morning it might see ours with them bumped to a Wednesday so they could play East Monday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday.

I remember back in the day Kingstonian non-league team had loads called off from the weather and were doing well in loads of cups. Think they played something like 20 games in 28 days to finish the season. Unsurprisingly faded.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Rotherham - 3 games postponed this week on 18:05 - Mar 9 with 563 viewsQPR_John

Rotherham - 3 games postponed this week on 23:28 - Mar 8 by stevec

Looking like they can’t complete all their fixtures until after the last day which, as we know to our cost, is a big advantage if they’re allowed to do that.

Hope they’re made to play four in a week at some point.

Doubt they would be allowed to play after the last day of the season unless already relegated or safe and their opponents are not involved with promotion or relegation. Just checked it's Cardiff so there could be a playoff place up for grabs.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 18:08]
Rotherham - 3 games postponed this week on 18:25 - Mar 9 with 540 viewsterryb

Rotherham - 3 games postponed this week on 15:54 - Mar 9 by toboboly

I remember back in the day Kingstonian non-league team had loads called off from the weather and were doing well in loads of cups. Think they played something like 20 games in 28 days to finish the season. Unsurprisingly faded.

I can recall Aylesbury in the '80's (I think it was then) having to play about nine games in the last two weeks of the season.

Not surprisingly, they failed to win the Southern league & gain promotion to the Conference!
Rotherham - 3 games postponed this week on 21:39 - Mar 9 with 457 viewsManinBlack

It isn't fair though... to other clubs!

https://the72.co.uk/225672/is-not-fair-birmingham-boss-karanka-says-that-rotherh
Rotherham - 3 games postponed this week on 22:18 - Mar 9 with 406 viewsEsox_Lucius

They have only played 2 fewer games than us as it stands.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024