Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough 14:55 - Mar 19 with 15302 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54576/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:52 - Mar 20 with 2195 viewsMancDale

Really annoying goal to concede. Maybe my expectations are low but I think we'd been playing OK.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:52 - Mar 20 with 2194 viewsfunkkk

No discernible improvements from from our previous home ‘performances’ unfortunately.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:53 - Mar 20 with 2181 viewsDaleFan7

They take their chances and we haven't had any other than speculative shots from outside the box.

Same old Spotland story.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:53 - Mar 20 with 2177 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:50 - Mar 20 by dingdangblue

Injury time. Keohane - just get rid! Tries to dribble past 2 Peterborough players, loses possession and its 0-2 game over.

It's poor decision-making of the basics, like when we conceded the late equaliser at Gillingham.

As Graham Barrow used to say, we keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:53 - Mar 20 with 2160 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Another coaching masterclass. Whatever you do don't clear the ball when under pressure from two of the opposition. Last week was obviously a fluke. Clueless and toothless.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:54 - Mar 20 with 2142 viewsdingdangblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:53 - Mar 20 by TVOS1907

It's poor decision-making of the basics, like when we conceded the late equaliser at Gillingham.

As Graham Barrow used to say, we keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

We'd miss!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:55 - Mar 20 with 2121 viewsdawlishdale

I feel like a stuck record.

Keohane buggering around with the ball; Shaughnessy not putting a challenge in and then McShane tangling with Osho leads to a simple chance. Keohane and Shaughnessy are not L1 standard...barely L2.

Bottom line is that we are nowhere near as good as Posh with their ridiculous budget, and although Humphreys and Rathbone might get close to their team, the rest are miles away. I think Grant will become a decent player, and McShane is doing his best, but Shaughnessy is so flipping slow in midfield and our tactics are baffling to say the least.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:55 - Mar 20 with 2100 viewsdamaka

I think BBM tactics is to keep the goals down to 4 or 5
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:55 - Mar 20 with 2097 viewsDareToCalvin

Such a shame after a decent first half compared to recent home games. A flash of brilliance was the difference and then we get hit with the sucker blow. Hope we can get back into it early but they’re a very good side with players we could only dream of affording. Whoever finishes higher than Peterborough will be promoted.
Come on boys: big 45 before a longer rest.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:56 - Mar 20 with 2094 viewsfunkkk

I really do think our standards have dropped if people are thinking that was a decent first half performance.

Couldn’t care less about how good Posh are, we’ve made it easy for them.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:59 - Mar 20 with 2008 viewsdingdangblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:52 - Mar 20 by funkkk

No discernible improvements from from our previous home ‘performances’ unfortunately.

It's a lot better to be honest. At least we are looking to get forward quickly (when we eventually get the ball) - the passing around at the back for 5 minutes for no reason has stopped. Unfortunately Peterborough are an excellent team so we'd have to be faultless today and we haven't been. 1 really good finish from Dembele and Keohane's error has done for us. An early 2nd half goal is what we need now but not holding up much hope.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:01 - Mar 20 with 1974 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Too many people are confused as to what a good performance entails. The last game we saw in person v Rotherham was a good performance but we haven't come close to emulating that at home. No fight, no commitment and no idea.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:01 - Mar 20 with 1974 viewsdamaka

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:56 - Mar 20 by funkkk

I really do think our standards have dropped if people are thinking that was a decent first half performance.

Just like Lincoln made it easy for us last week
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:03 - Mar 20 with 1941 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:59 - Mar 20 by dingdangblue

It's a lot better to be honest. At least we are looking to get forward quickly (when we eventually get the ball) - the passing around at the back for 5 minutes for no reason has stopped. Unfortunately Peterborough are an excellent team so we'd have to be faultless today and we haven't been. 1 really good finish from Dembele and Keohane's error has done for us. An early 2nd half goal is what we need now but not holding up much hope.

There will be an early 2nd half goal, don't worry.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:08 - Mar 20 with 1873 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 15:56 - Mar 20 by funkkk

I suppose they mean relative to other home performances.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:11 - Mar 20 with 1838 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:01 - Mar 20 by damaka

Just like Lincoln made it easy for us last week

We played well and deserved to win last week.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:14 - Mar 20 with 1807 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:03 - Mar 20 by RooleyMoorBlue

Have you got tonight's lottery numbers?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:15 - Mar 20 with 1799 viewskel

Good penalty ball that.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:15 - Mar 20 with 1791 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Can we?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:16 - Mar 20 with 1781 viewsinthenet

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:03 - Mar 20 by RooleyMoorBlue

Game on ..... come on Dale prove us wrong

Rastrickblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:38 - Mar 20 with 1468 viewsMancDale

Deserved our goal but struggled since Humphreys gone off injured
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:41 - Mar 20 with 1423 viewsTomRAFC

We've not played too badly but we're trigger shy and some of the shots we have had have been poor.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:42 - Mar 20 with 1396 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:38 - Mar 20 by MancDale

Deserved our goal but struggled since Humphreys gone off injured

We're just trying to walk it in all the time. Have a shot, anything could happen.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:43 - Mar 20 with 1374 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Keohane shouldn't even be a pro footballer, he is as bad as anything I've seen in a Dale shirt. That said, a lot of it is down to how he is coached and told to play.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Peterborough on 16:46 - Mar 20 with 1334 views442Dale

Done going up front has made the difference. Great header too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024