Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 1 Croatia 0 17:16 - Mar 31 with 2814 views100percent

he starts, he scores... no idea why he's been on the bench the last two games....
Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 17:17 - Mar 31 with 2806 viewsbollockchops

never a penalty
Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 17:43 - Mar 31 with 2730 views100percent

Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 17:17 - Mar 31 by bollockchops

never a penalty

the foul on Eze was more of a pen tbh...
Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 17:52 - Mar 31 with 2687 viewsdanehoop

Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 17:43 - Mar 31 by 100percent

the foul on Eze was more of a pen tbh...

Eze has done well here. Another few points added to the next transfer fee. A few more quid from the sell on clause.

Do have to wonder how they haven’t found a place for him in the team until now.

Never knowingly understood

Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 17:56 - Mar 31 with 2672 views100percent

Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 17:52 - Mar 31 by danehoop

Eze has done well here. Another few points added to the next transfer fee. A few more quid from the sell on clause.

Do have to wonder how they haven’t found a place for him in the team until now.

exactly - he's been involved in everything positive for england.
definitely brings bothroyd's position into focus.
Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 20:13 - Mar 31 with 2435 viewsTGRRRSSS

Won 2-1 but went out, the end for Bothroyd surely?
Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 20:16 - Mar 31 with 2426 viewshantssi

Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 20:13 - Mar 31 by TGRRRSSS

Won 2-1 but went out, the end for Bothroyd surely?

Obviously not his fault!
How do guys like him and Wilkinson keep getting jobs with the FA?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56586818
Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 20:27 - Mar 31 with 2392 viewsTGRRRSSS

Precisely, seems some of the old things are becoming acceptable, even his it't utterly impossible is nonsense, somehow he's trying to give the idea he's creating the pathway for the England team, surely thats the development of clubs more than Bothroyd surely, to even get picked at that level.
Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 22:15 - Mar 31 with 2241 viewsdanehoop

I think if you asked Eze who was more influential in his development, Chris Ramsay, Warballs, Hodgeson or Boothroyd then the latter is likely to be lowest on the list.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 07:13 - Apr 1 with 2055 viewsdistortR

Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 22:15 - Mar 31 by danehoop

I think if you asked Eze who was more influential in his development, Chris Ramsay, Warballs, Hodgeson or Boothroyd then the latter is likely to be lowest on the list.

I wonder if Eze is thinking, "Hodgson is a more competent McClaren and I'm wasted here. Give me the days of fun, attacking football and goals at QPR"
Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 07:23 - Apr 1 with 2038 viewsnix

Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 07:13 - Apr 1 by distortR

I wonder if Eze is thinking, "Hodgson is a more competent McClaren and I'm wasted here. Give me the days of fun, attacking football and goals at QPR"

If he isn't thinking that, he should be. It's really stifling him. Not just professionally but he's not looking the same player personally. I watch most of his live matches and I've rarely seen him smile on the pitch since he left us. He needs a manager who'll encourage him to get that swagger back. Such a waste to see him parked ten metres outside the penalty area when his team's got the ball there waiting to see if he needs to try and win it back.
Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 07:35 - Apr 1 with 2017 viewsdistortR

Eze 1 Croatia 0 on 07:23 - Apr 1 by nix

If he isn't thinking that, he should be. It's really stifling him. Not just professionally but he's not looking the same player personally. I watch most of his live matches and I've rarely seen him smile on the pitch since he left us. He needs a manager who'll encourage him to get that swagger back. Such a waste to see him parked ten metres outside the penalty area when his team's got the ball there waiting to see if he needs to try and win it back.

yeah, I watched a bit of a Palace game recently, part of the whole Eze thing for me is the joy you can see he gets from expressing himself on the pitch, and he just looked miserable, tbh.
I do have a (Non-personal) grudge against Hodgson, in his 70's and content to serve up that mundane fare week after week, what's the point in him?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024