| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread 14:08 - Apr 1 with 38786 views | Myke | Have a very good feeling about tomorrow. I am thinking 3-0 [Post edited 1 Apr 2021 14:13]
|  | | |  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:37 - Apr 2 with 2683 views | BrianMcCarthy | McCallum cross cleared by Dickie and then Kakay. |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:38 - Apr 2 with 2636 views | BrianMcCarthy | Wallace cross to Jo-Jo who tried to lay off but loses it. |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:39 - Apr 2 with 2596 views | Malintabuk | De Costa seems to be having a mare............pretty much sums up the Coventry team to be honest |  | |  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:39 - Apr 2 with 2594 views | BrianMcCarthy | Da Costa's body language is that of a spanked boy. |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:40 - Apr 2 with 2578 views | BrianMcCarthy | Chair finds Wallace, cross well cleared. |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:41 - Apr 2 with 2532 views | BrianMcCarthy | Chair into the box, but loses it. |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:42 - Apr 2 with 2496 views | BrianMcCarthy | Couple of nice moments for Dickie. |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:42 - Apr 2 with 2473 views | BrianMcCarthy | Chair robs Rose, 1-on-1, but it's saved. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:43 - Apr 2 with 2460 views | BrianMcCarthy | Kakay with a nice turn, cross, cleared. |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:44 - Apr 2 with 2402 views | denhamhoop2 | Coventry will struggle to stay up playing like this |  | |  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:44 - Apr 2 with 2394 views | queensparker | What an immense half from Lee Wallace. Outstanding. I’m knackered just watching him. Who thought we’d be saying that about that old donkey we had at the start of the season |  | |  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:44 - Apr 2 with 2376 views | BrianMcCarthy | Cameron does well to mop one up. |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:47 - Apr 2 with 2288 views | BrianMcCarthy | 45 of 47 played. |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:47 - Apr 2 with 2263 views | BrianMcCarthy | Cov free on the edge of our area. Mid-left. |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:48 - Apr 2 with 2237 views | VancouverHoop | FK on the edge our box. Hmmm... |  | |  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:48 - Apr 2 with 2208 views | BrianMcCarthy | Hamer. Lumley takes. |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:49 - Apr 2 with 2183 views | BrianMcCarthy | HT. |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:49 - Apr 2 with 2176 views | VancouverHoop | Straight into Lumley's paws. |  | |  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:49 - Apr 2 with 2175 views | longbottom | CTN. |  | |  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:49 - Apr 2 with 2173 views | Wegerles_Stairs | Fantastic half. |  | |  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:50 - Apr 2 with 2140 views | Malintabuk | Well what can be said about an half like that. Ok Coventry are poor but we are making them look really poor. But how often do we not put teams to the sword as we have today, so there as been a major mind set change in us that we are playing with a swagger and we play with a confidence now. Great loans and Charlie as been great but I honestly think this is down to Jo Jo the guy is pure class Wallace is a totally different beast what a great 1st half and Willock is so mobile upfront that he must be a nightmare to play against We could and should be 4 up. Not sure how we will play the 2nd half as I'm sure there is a temptation to save energy for Monday. Please Please Les.............keep Jo Jo |  | |  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:50 - Apr 2 with 2121 views | queensparker | Got to be our best 45 of the season but Coventry have been absolutely woeful. We should really have had a few more there |  | |  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:50 - Apr 2 with 2119 views | aston_hoop | Pep Warburton's Blue and White Army! Great half of football, totally dominated them. Willock impresses me more every time I see him. This bloke who replaced Lee Wallace at LWB is excellent too |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:51 - Apr 2 with 2072 views | BrianMcCarthy |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:50 - Apr 2 by Malintabuk | Well what can be said about an half like that. Ok Coventry are poor but we are making them look really poor. But how often do we not put teams to the sword as we have today, so there as been a major mind set change in us that we are playing with a swagger and we play with a confidence now. Great loans and Charlie as been great but I honestly think this is down to Jo Jo the guy is pure class Wallace is a totally different beast what a great 1st half and Willock is so mobile upfront that he must be a nightmare to play against We could and should be 4 up. Not sure how we will play the 2nd half as I'm sure there is a temptation to save energy for Monday. Please Please Les.............keep Jo Jo |
Agree with you about JoJo. Utterly dominant again. But there isn't a hope we can afford him. |  |
|  |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:51 - Apr 2 with 2067 views | swisscottage |
| This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 14:59 - Apr 2 by distortR | hasn't one of the more successful aspects of the season being the player management regarding injuries? sheesh |
You're right. I didn't realise Senny only got back yesterday morning after a 12 hour trip. |  | |  |
| |