Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread 14:08 - Apr 1 with 38780 viewsMyke

Have a very good feeling about tomorrow. I am thinking 3-0
[Post edited 1 Apr 2021 14:13]
9
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:07 - Apr 2 with 2558 viewsMalintabuk

Really high tempo start y us
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:08 - Apr 2 with 2533 viewstraininvain

How many assists does Wallace have in recent games?

Every time Wallace lays on a goal or chance i think of the poster on here who said he offers nothing going forward!
1
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:09 - Apr 2 with 2519 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair shoots from a silly angle. Easy save.

Huge possession for and interpassing from Rangers.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:10 - Apr 2 with 2492 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:08 - Apr 2 by traininvain

How many assists does Wallace have in recent games?

Every time Wallace lays on a goal or chance i think of the poster on here who said he offers nothing going forward!


That could have been any of us, to be fair!

He really is transformed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:10 - Apr 2 with 2486 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Austin cross from the left, cleared.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:10 - Apr 2 with 2482 viewsjohncharles

1 - 0 in 3 mins Well on our way to my (and Dorse’s) 4-0 prediction 👍

Strong and stable my arse.

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:11 - Apr 2 with 2461 viewsMalintabuk

Are we Man City in disguise
1
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:11 - Apr 2 with 2459 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock clear in the box, can't get the shot off.

Kakay cross, Austin header straight at the keeper, cleared.

Should have scored.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Login to get fewer ads

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:11 - Apr 2 with 2458 viewsVancouverHoop

Chances by the truckload!
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:12 - Apr 2 with 2425 viewsEmpireStateRanger

That pass from Jo to Willock was divine
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:12 - Apr 2 with 2415 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:12 - Apr 2 by EmpireStateRanger

That pass from Jo to Willock was divine


Lovely pass.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:12 - Apr 2 with 2407 viewseastside_r

Absolutely battering them atm.
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:12 - Apr 2 with 2399 viewsstrikerace

We look great, we are killing them
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:12 - Apr 2 with 2395 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Austin wins a free, 40 out and mid-left.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:13 - Apr 2 with 2384 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Taken short, Chair crosspass to Barbet, shot blocked.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:14 - Apr 2 with 2333 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cov are coughing up possession time and time again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:15 - Apr 2 with 2290 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock cross from the right, blocked behind. Corner.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:15 - Apr 2 with 2288 viewsMalintabuk

I do like Willock starting we look so much more mobile in this formation
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:16 - Apr 2 with 2271 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair to take.

Dickie header taken by Marosi.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:17 - Apr 2 with 2228 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nick London Bingo:

Barbet is "furious with himself".

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:18 - Apr 2 with 2209 viewsVancouverHoop

We are all over them, but still lack that final ball too often.
1
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:19 - Apr 2 with 2169 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:18 - Apr 2 by VancouverHoop

We are all over them, but still lack that final ball too often.


We've had a few great chances to go 2-0 up.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:23 - Apr 2 with 2025 viewsMalintabuk

lovely touch by Charlie he as added so much to his game
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:23 - Apr 2 with 2017 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Austin gets Chair in, shot saved.

Corner on the left.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 15:23 - Apr 2 with 2003 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-0!!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026