Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread 14:08 - Apr 1 with 38771 viewsMyke

Have a very good feeling about tomorrow. I am thinking 3-0
[Post edited 1 Apr 2021 14:13]
9
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:19 - Apr 2 with 2501 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Walker shot blocked by Barbet.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:19 - Apr 2 with 2497 viewsBrianMcCarthy

O'Hare cross taken by Lumley.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:19 - Apr 2 with 2493 viewsVancouverHoop

Three changes for Cov. Including O'Hare who's pretty decent IIRC
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:20 - Apr 2 with 2471 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner to Cov on their right.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:20 - Apr 2 with 2446 viewsMalintabuk

We are going to have to be a bit smart here and not let them back into this game
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:20 - Apr 2 with 2429 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner headed over. No danger.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:21 - Apr 2 with 2407 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rose down injured.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:21 - Apr 2 with 2382 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He lives. Think he got one in the privates.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Login to get fewer ads

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:21 - Apr 2 with 2359 viewsVancouverHoop

Rose gets a wallop in the naughty bits.
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:22 - Apr 2 with 2311 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers warming up subs.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:22 - Apr 2 with 2304 viewsQPRSteve

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:21 - Apr 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Rose down injured.


What memories those word evoke.
11
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:23 - Apr 2 with 2281 viewsMalintabuk

Love Charlie just smashes into the defender then gives the lino daggers for calling it
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:23 - Apr 2 with 2276 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rose getting treatment now.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:23 - Apr 2 with 2271 viewsWatford_Ranger

This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:21 - Apr 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Rose down injured.


Any relation to Matthew?
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:24 - Apr 2 with 2237 viewsdenhamhoop2

Dykes and Thomas coming on
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:24 - Apr 2 with 2222 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dykes and Thomas are togged.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:25 - Apr 2 with 2167 viewsMalintabuk

Rose coming off a swelling of the wedding tackle
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:25 - Apr 2 with 2161 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pask on for Rose.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 2097 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dykes for Austin
Thomas for Willock

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:27 - Apr 2 with 2012 viewskropotkin41

Nothing is working for me today, including my new bank card to update my commentary pass! Thanks for doing the updates, Brian.

It sounds like Lumley is having a decent game. It'd be nice for him to build up some confidence.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:27 - Apr 2 with 1988 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair, 3 on 3.

Shoots, 3-0

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:27 - Apr 2 with 1986 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Nice.
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:27 - Apr 2 with 1979 viewsMalintabuk

Mare by the keeper................but 3-0 that will do
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:28 - Apr 2 with 1952 viewsVancouverHoop

3-0 Chair big assist from the Keeper
0
This is not an April Fool, I am expecting a very Good Friday - match thread on 16:28 - Apr 2 with 1923 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He went left and left, shot from an angle, should have been saved but fumbled in by Marosi.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026