Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer transfer rumours thread 12:34 - May 13 with 214392 viewsFrankRightguard

I’ll start with a bit of Twitter tittle tattle, Andre Dozzell from Ipswich

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:55 - Jun 27 with 5308 viewsPinnerPaul

Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:08 - Jun 25 by Welsh_Ranger

Good luck to him. I hope he gets the opportunity to show everyone what he can do!

Sounds harsh - but hasn't he had plenty of those already?
Summer transfer rumours thread on 14:19 - Jun 27 with 5204 viewsTHEBUSH

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:55 - Jun 27 by PinnerPaul

I think Lyndon Dykes was given more chances?
Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:09 - Jun 27 with 4932 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:55 - Jun 27 by PinnerPaul

To some it might be harsh. Sometimes, for whatever the reason it doesnt work out at a club and a fresh start might be needed at a lower level to take stock get games and rebuild and go again some careers as in real life hit some bumps before they find their level.

My post wasn't a dig or aimed at anyone it was merely that i hope he gets the opportunity to have a decent career.

FWIW i'd never seen enough of him to make a judgement either way but I agree he was offered opportunity to shine on loans.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:12 - Jun 27 with 4921 viewsPinnerPaul

Summer transfer rumours thread on 14:19 - Jun 27 by THEBUSH

I think Lyndon Dykes was given more chances?

Remind me - how long has each been here?

Remind me what each has actually achieved and at what level?
Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:22 - Jun 27 with 4882 viewsgazza1

I think MW is a pretty fair manager and he has given both players a fair crack.....it just so happened that Dykes improved so he was 'the man'. MW may also think that Bonne is not ready for lots of Championship games and want to give the young lads a chance.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:34 - Jun 27 with 4733 viewsNorthernr

I think they really like Kelman.

Also got to factor in Willock, Chair, Thomas, Adomah who are all going to be competing for attacking places. It won't even by Austin and Dykes every week, it'll be one or the other with a combination of those behind them, which would then make Kelman third choice and Bonne fourth.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:01 - Jun 27 with 4641 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:34 - Jun 27 by Northernr

I think they really like Kelman.

Also got to factor in Willock, Chair, Thomas, Adomah who are all going to be competing for attacking places. It won't even by Austin and Dykes every week, it'll be one or the other with a combination of those behind them, which would then make Kelman third choice and Bonne fourth.

I had assumed Ramkilde would have been 3rd choice?
Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:45 - Jun 27 with 4469 viewsdavman

Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:01 - Jun 27 by Welsh_Ranger

I had assumed Ramkilde would have been 3rd choice?

So puzzled about the Ramkilde situation especially that they think that there is enough there to give him another year.

Is there any chance that if he stays injury free he'll be anywhere near first team involvement?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:04 - Jun 27 with 4402 viewsRangersw12

Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:45 - Jun 27 by davman

So puzzled about the Ramkilde situation especially that they think that there is enough there to give him another year.

Is there any chance that if he stays injury free he'll be anywhere near first team involvement?

It's probably a case of needing bodies for the B team which must also be the reason why we have kept Barnes on aswell
Summer transfer rumours thread on 22:46 - Jun 27 with 4152 viewsDylanP

Has anyone heard anything about the future of Johansen?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Summer transfer rumours thread on 23:08 - Jun 27 with 4142 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Summer transfer rumours thread on 22:46 - Jun 27 by DylanP

Has anyone heard anything about the future of Johansen?

No more or less than any other signing.

From what I can tell we're keen to sign him. He did very well for us but for that reason he'll attract interest elsewhere or maybe even at his current club.

I shouldn't get you're hopes too high basically.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Summer transfer rumours thread on 09:05 - Jun 28 with 3841 viewsslmrstid

Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:04 - Jun 27 by Rangersw12

It's probably a case of needing bodies for the B team which must also be the reason why we have kept Barnes on aswell

Surely though you'd only keep people for the "B" team that you thought had a reasonable chance of making it through to the first team, rather than just keeping them there for a B team sake.

Ultimately a "B" team is still a reserve team that should be feeding the first team, not competing for anything in its own right.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 09:22 - Jun 28 with 3796 viewsQPROslo

Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:45 - Jun 27 by davman

Ramkilde got minutes as a sub near the end of the season before last, alongside Eze. He showed he was quick if not more. So if he's fit I would expect him to get more time on the park as he's been given another year.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:28 - Jun 28 with 3402 viewsrsonist

I like how the site titles this "A fresh new look from Danish striker Marco Ramkilde" when no one had a clue what he looks like...
Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:06 - Jun 29 with 2817 viewsrsonist

Scowen returns to Wycombe. Happy for him, that should work.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:43 - Jun 29 with 2674 viewsrsonist

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:14 - Jun 22 by rsonist

Same machine behind the scenes, though obviously Ismael put his own mark on that continuity

What will be interesting now is presumably they'll now be unable to pop over to Austria and pick up another coach as they have been doing pre-Brexit.

WBA were always looking at a squad revamp this summer but without a DOF to put things together quickly for Ismael you'd imagine this will be a test of his adaptability and flexibility to begin with. No legs in that squad as it stands.

Mowatt on an immediate free will probably be nailed on.

Barnsley are indeed going for another Austrian, Markus Schopp. Could set an important precedent as he clearly doesn't meet the new immigration threshold and it's hard to see on what basis he would qualify for an exemption.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:48 - Jun 29 with 2662 viewsenfieldargh

Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:28 - Jun 28 by rsonist

I like how the site titles this "A fresh new look from Danish striker Marco Ramkilde" when no one had a clue what he looks like...

Clive knows a thing or two

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:49 - Jun 29 with 2654 viewsMrSheen

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:43 - Jun 29 by rsonist

Barnsley are indeed going for another Austrian, Markus Schopp. Could set an important precedent as he clearly doesn't meet the new immigration threshold and it's hard to see on what basis he would qualify for an exemption.

We're a nation of Schopp-keepers, I doubt there will be any problem.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:52 - Jun 29 with 2630 viewsLongsufferingR

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:43 - Jun 29 by rsonist

As soon as they heard he was available, they were all over the Schopp
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:54 - Jun 29 with 2613 viewsLongsufferingR

.....and set out their stall to get him
Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:56 - Jun 29 with 2601 viewsLongsufferingR

I suppose his Friday press conferences will be known as the weekly Schopp

OK I'll stop now
Summer transfer rumours thread on 14:03 - Jun 29 with 2561 viewsTheChef

Summer transfer rumours thread on 09:22 - Jun 28 by QPROslo

Ramkilde got minutes as a sub near the end of the season before last, alongside Eze. He showed he was quick if not more. So if he's fit I would expect him to get more time on the park as he's been given another year.

Whenever I read his name, I think of a German metal band playing at a Danish music festival.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Summer transfer rumours thread on 14:18 - Jun 29 with 2477 viewslarsricchi

Summer transfer rumours thread on 14:03 - Jun 29 by TheChef

Whenever I read his name, I think of a German metal band playing at a Danish music festival.

I could see Lars Ulrich wanting to include Ramkilde on a future Metallica "Garage Days" EP
Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:09 - Jun 29 with 2319 viewsNorthernr

Grant the Lincoln lad we were clickbaity linked with has gone Peterborough. Typically shrewd bit of business there.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:10 - Jun 29 with 2312 viewsrsonist

Schopp now appointed without permit issue or even much general talk about it. What am I missing here?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024