Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CA 09:40 - Jun 2 with 5547 viewsgazza1

Signed (apparently)......that leaves the Fulham lad now.
CA on 07:50 - Jun 3 with 1412 viewsgazza1

CA on 00:55 - Jun 3 by Loftgirl

He needs more than a few.

Dont need fook all from you loftgirl......silly billy.

If you dont like my posts then dont read then. Its only a flick of the stick!!

Stick to netball , more appropriate probably.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 7:52]
CA on 09:19 - Jun 3 with 1281 viewsloftboy

Thought Gazza would get more kudos for this than he got!
He put up an “in the know “ post that was greeted with scepticism by most yet turned out to be 100% correct, bar one post all I’ve read is piss take.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

CA on 09:35 - Jun 3 with 1228 viewswood_hoop

CA on 07:48 - Jun 3 by gazza1

Thankyou FB but I aint here for brownie points, just want to make some R's happy but you cant please them all.

Was going to post about SJ update but with pricks around like loftgirl I cant be arsed!!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 7:53]

Gazza, I am another that does appreciate snippets of ITK info when it comes to signings, so please dont be dis- heartened by a few posts that doubt your info.
CA on 09:47 - Jun 3 with 1182 viewsted_hendrix

I'm not 'ITK'

No point asking me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

CA on 10:02 - Jun 3 with 1132 viewsDieByYourSide

CA on 09:19 - Jun 3 by loftboy

Thought Gazza would get more kudos for this than he got!
He put up an “in the know “ post that was greeted with scepticism by most yet turned out to be 100% correct, bar one post all I’ve read is piss take.

Like a bit of ITK goss as much as the next guy but a bit of context to would've been good rather than having to tease it out of the OP!

If I post a thread right now saying 'Johansen 90% done', I'd unsurprisingly be asked where I'd heard that...

Poll: And it's hi ho

CA on 10:03 - Jun 3 with 1126 viewsterryb

CA on 07:48 - Jun 3 by gazza1

Thankyou FB but I aint here for brownie points, just want to make some R's happy but you cant please them all.

Was going to post about SJ update but with pricks around like loftgirl I cant be arsed!!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 7:53]

Go on Gazza.

I'm very optimistic regarding SJ. I need advance warning if that is misplaced!
CA on 11:00 - Jun 3 with 1065 viewsderbyhoop

It will be interesting to see how/if this works out.
Expectations already too high. Clive lister some of his reservations. Since leaving us his appearances have been 21, 26 and 27 at Southampton and 39 across 2 seasons at WBA. Many of those, in his last season at Saints and at WBA, have been as a sub.

We'll do v well to get 30 games per season out of him, although he clearly has a fondness for the club. Into his 30s there's every chance of injuries.
And, if stories s are to be believed he'll be one of the top earners.

But if Chaz and Lyndon can get 25 goals between them, we'll be in with a shout. Fingers crossed.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

CA on 13:39 - Jun 3 with 939 viewsPinnerPaul

CA on 07:50 - Jun 3 by gazza1

Dont need fook all from you loftgirl......silly billy.

If you dont like my posts then dont read then. Its only a flick of the stick!!

Stick to netball , more appropriate probably.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 7:52]

You could ignore LoftGirl - works both ways!
Login to get fewer ads

CA on 17:49 - Jun 3 with 714 viewsgazza1

CA on 13:39 - Jun 3 by PinnerPaul

You could ignore LoftGirl - works both ways!

I could PP but cant be arsed......she just an idiot. To think I need 'brownie Points'!!!

If people do not like my posts then sobeit but none of my posts are guesses or statements that I cannot substantiate.....I do 'real stuff' whether it is liked or not like even if it goes against the trends.

I am done with this thread now.

PS - Sorry but it would not be right to let posters know where I get my info from.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 17:52]
CA on 18:00 - Jun 3 with 673 viewsPinnerPaul

CA on 17:49 - Jun 3 by gazza1

I could PP but cant be arsed......she just an idiot. To think I need 'brownie Points'!!!

If people do not like my posts then sobeit but none of my posts are guesses or statements that I cannot substantiate.....I do 'real stuff' whether it is liked or not like even if it goes against the trends.

I am done with this thread now.

PS - Sorry but it would not be right to let posters know where I get my info from.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 17:52]

"Its only the flick of a stick"
CA on 19:56 - Jun 3 with 575 viewskensalriser

Not really bothered by advance ITK info, I'm more than happy to wait for the club's announcements. I think it's a bit disrespectful to the club and all involved in any deal to blab things early and for at least one person in the chain, it's a breach of personal confidence.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024