Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This sunday is a day you will never forget ! 19:34 - Jul 7 with 1686 viewsbollockchops

forget shopping
forget the garden
get your flags out and lets get celebrating !!!!!!
What you got planned ?
This sunday is a day you will never forget ! on 19:42 - Jul 7 with 1656 viewsEsox_Lucius

Who do you fancy, Italy or Denmark?

The grass is always greener.

This sunday is a day you will never forget ! on 19:43 - Jul 7 with 1655 viewsbollockchops

its in the bag !
This sunday is a day you will never forget ! on 23:30 - Jul 7 with 1522 views80s_Boy

Afternoon picnic with the missus in the afternoon and then a few beers...

Putting a bottle of champers in the fridge just in case it happens...
This sunday is a day you will never forget ! on 23:33 - Jul 7 with 1505 viewsThe_Beast1976

Once in a lifetime stuff (even if you don't have an interest in international football these days, still worth taking it in)
[Post edited 7 Jul 2021 23:50]
This sunday is a day you will never forget ! on 23:37 - Jul 7 with 1500 viewsMalintabuk

Why what's happening?
This sunday is a day you will never forget ! on 23:41 - Jul 7 with 1494 viewsted_hendrix

I'm planning to feed my tomato's and courgette's this Sunday as I always do.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

This sunday is a day you will never forget ! on 23:52 - Jul 7 with 1464 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm going for a run.

However as I drink and smoke I think i'll lye down after.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

This sunday is a day you will never forget ! on 23:53 - Jul 7 with 1460 viewsaston_hoop

Thats good news because I've already forgotten last Sunday and the one before. Finally one I'll remember.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

This sunday is a day you will never forget ! on 09:01 - Jul 8 with 1229 viewsWirralHoop

Probably watch Wimbledon final, which this year is purely the warm up
This sunday is a day you will never forget ! on 09:07 - Jul 8 with 1221 viewsthame_hoops

This sunday is a day you will never forget ! on 09:01 - Jul 8 by WirralHoop

Probably watch Wimbledon final, which this year is purely the warm up

I'm at the Wimbledon final, was hoping for Federer vs The Joker, now I'm praying the latter at least makes it.

Hoping its not a 5 hour epic either, straight sets will do and chiltern line back to Princes Risborough, I'll be jealous of the fans getting off at Wembley
This sunday is a day you will never forget ! on 11:16 - Jul 8 with 1134 viewsthemodfather

i'm at work for a 12 hr day, home in time for the game and then, who knows.
This sunday is a day you will never forget ! on 11:46 - Jul 8 with 1098 viewsbollockchops

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024