Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Consultation Minutes 12:51 - Jul 26 with 2153 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

For April:

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/fans-consultation-minutes-april-2021/
Consultation Minutes on 12:53 - Jul 26 with 2124 views80s_Boy

Glad to see the club are reverting back to Loftus Road and hope we never sell/give away stadium name rights again to be honest no matter how noble the cause.
Consultation Minutes on 13:31 - Jul 26 with 2021 viewsAntti_Heinola

Consultation Minutes on 12:53 - Jul 26 by 80s_Boy

Glad to see the club are reverting back to Loftus Road and hope we never sell/give away stadium name rights again to be honest no matter how noble the cause.

Couldn’t disagree more strongly and that’s not really what it says anyway, so you’re going to be disappointed.

Bare bones.

Consultation Minutes on 13:38 - Jul 26 with 1975 views80s_Boy

Consultation Minutes on 13:31 - Jul 26 by Antti_Heinola

Couldn’t disagree more strongly and that’s not really what it says anyway, so you’re going to be disappointed.

'o LH: Last year the Kiyan Prince Foundation did not get the full
benefits of the partnership and therefore next season it will remain
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium. However, we may be nearing the
end of this agreement potentially towards the end of next season as
it is not a permanent deal.
o We will discuss with fans about what the next steps are and reverting back to Loftus Road'

They are committed to asking the fans what they want and you'll be surprised if you think most don't want Loftus Road restored to be honest.

Each to their own but the name of the stadium should be sacrosanct.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 13:39]
Consultation Minutes on 13:40 - Jul 26 with 1973 viewssprocket

This...

Will always think of it as Loftus Road stadium but KPF is such a good idea and no issue with it remaining.
Consultation Minutes on 14:21 - Jul 26 with 1888 viewstoboboly

Interesting that it normally takes a month to post these but in this case it has taken 3.

Not a fan of this family stand into the Upper Loft nonsense. Also absolutely no mention of digital tickets.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Consultation Minutes on 14:36 - Jul 26 with 1839 viewsDavieQPR

Who are all these Committee members? Ellerslie Road 4 members QPR DSA 2 members LSAA 2 members and a load more. Representatives of groups you never hear anything from.
Consultation Minutes on 14:43 - Jul 26 with 1805 views80s_Boy

Consultation Minutes on 14:36 - Jul 26 by DavieQPR

Who are all these Committee members? Ellerslie Road 4 members QPR DSA 2 members LSAA 2 members and a load more. Representatives of groups you never hear anything from.

DSA are the disabled supporters association.

I'm surprised any QPR fan over the age of 20 hasn't heard of the LSA to be honest but if you haven't then they are the Loyal Supporters Association.

Always surprised to see QPR1st still listed on minutes as I'm amazed they're still going. How many members do they have now?
Consultation Minutes on 15:16 - Jul 26 with 1730 viewsdaveB

Consultation Minutes on 13:38 - Jul 26 by 80s_Boy

'o LH: Last year the Kiyan Prince Foundation did not get the full
benefits of the partnership and therefore next season it will remain
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium. However, we may be nearing the
end of this agreement potentially towards the end of next season as
it is not a permanent deal.
o We will discuss with fans about what the next steps are and reverting back to Loftus Road'

They are committed to asking the fans what they want and you'll be surprised if you think most don't want Loftus Road restored to be honest.

Each to their own but the name of the stadium should be sacrosanct.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 13:39]

It was called Rangers Stadium for a few years in the 90's. No one seemed overly bothered then
Login to get fewer ads

Consultation Minutes on 15:21 - Jul 26 with 1691 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Consultation Minutes on 15:16 - Jul 26 by daveB

It was called Rangers Stadium for a few years in the 90's. No one seemed overly bothered then

Also South Africa Rd stadium, or am I imagining that?
Consultation Minutes on 15:22 - Jul 26 with 1687 viewsdaveB

Consultation Minutes on 14:21 - Jul 26 by toboboly

Interesting that it normally takes a month to post these but in this case it has taken 3.

Not a fan of this family stand into the Upper Loft nonsense. Also absolutely no mention of digital tickets.

moving family stand to upper loft would be daft, no leg room at all, crap facilities plus moving more people out of both upper and lower loft just to accommodate these mythical people who will bring about an atmosphere.

I'm all for safe standing but I'm not sure moving people around the stadium is the answer.
Consultation Minutes on 15:26 - Jul 26 with 1669 views80s_Boy

Completely disagree.

It was regularly brought up by the LSA and a number of other groups.
Consultation Minutes on 15:36 - Jul 26 with 1620 views80s_Boy

Consultation Minutes on 15:22 - Jul 26 by daveB

moving family stand to upper loft would be daft, no leg room at all, crap facilities plus moving more people out of both upper and lower loft just to accommodate these mythical people who will bring about an atmosphere.

I'm all for safe standing but I'm not sure moving people around the stadium is the answer.

" these mythical people who will bring about an atmosphere."

I think a lot of people have forgotten that not every game was an amazing atmosphere pre-all seater stadiums and those who wasn't born so have no idea that this amazing atmosphere people talk about is mostly a fragment of imagination.

How amazing do people think midweek match atmosphere against teams like Coventry City were?

End of season matches against Leicester City?

Early cup matches against Crewe Alexander or York City?

The reality is that matches against Chelsea, Millwall, Luton, Spurs and a cluster of other teams was always amazing - as they still are - and the rest were very hit and miss and depended on how important the match was for us/them/both or if there had been trouble at a recent fixture against them (Ipswich being the best example).

Sure, seating makes it less spontaneous but I don't recall these discussions from 94/95 (the first year of all-seater Loftus Road) until the mid noughties.

Maybe the solution is 2 or 3 unreserved blocks in the Loft Upper?
Consultation Minutes on 15:44 - Jul 26 with 1601 viewsQPR_Jim

Consultation Minutes on 13:40 - Jul 26 by sprocket

This...

Will always think of it as Loftus Road stadium but KPF is such a good idea and no issue with it remaining.

I'm the same, if I'm talking about LR I'd instinctively refer to it as such. So far I've not been banned, banished or had any attempts on my life, so I don't think anyone cares if you don't use KPFS.

The only people I ever hear refer to it as KPFS are media outlets, all QPR fans know they mean LR, it's just free advertising for them.

I can't see the problem tbh.
Consultation Minutes on 15:57 - Jul 26 with 1562 viewsdenhamhoop2

Not quite sure what the big thing is with Standing there in Hu and Pu no one sits anyway. Am surprised they never considered the Paddocks for the Family Stand glad the SCC mentioned Stan is not the only ex player worthy of a mention(Personally the timing of wanting a Stand named for him when he is ill very virtue signalling)
Consultation Minutes on 16:05 - Jul 26 with 1536 viewsSharpy36

Consultation Minutes on 15:57 - Jul 26 by denhamhoop2

Not quite sure what the big thing is with Standing there in Hu and Pu no one sits anyway. Am surprised they never considered the Paddocks for the Family Stand glad the SCC mentioned Stan is not the only ex player worthy of a mention(Personally the timing of wanting a Stand named for him when he is ill very virtue signalling)

I would presume it being open to the elements would suggest them not using it for that reason.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Consultation Minutes on 18:09 - Jul 26 with 1418 viewsessextaxiboy

I have 2 sons who work in the football commercial partnership business and they tell me this was always going to happen .They can use the exposure data that KPFS generated to price the naming rights correctly and back it up with fact .
Consultation Minutes on 18:26 - Jul 26 with 1372 views80s_Boy

Consultation Minutes on 18:09 - Jul 26 by essextaxiboy

I have 2 sons who work in the football commercial partnership business and they tell me this was always going to happen .They can use the exposure data that KPFS generated to price the naming rights correctly and back it up with fact .

The way they'll get around upsetting the fans is by using 'Loftus Road, sponsored by x'...

How many will regret supporting the club granting KPFS if was revealed to have been used entirely to gauge market price for the full naming by a corporation?
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 18:31]
Consultation Minutes on 18:41 - Jul 26 with 1328 viewsdistortR

Consultation Minutes on 18:26 - Jul 26 by 80s_Boy

The way they'll get around upsetting the fans is by using 'Loftus Road, sponsored by x'...

How many will regret supporting the club granting KPFS if was revealed to have been used entirely to gauge market price for the full naming by a corporation?

that's not what was said, though.

It's Loftus Road to me, but like many I have no problem with KPFS, it's very laudable and let's not take that away.
Consultation Minutes on 18:48 - Jul 26 with 1310 views80s_Boy

Consultation Minutes on 18:41 - Jul 26 by distortR

that's not what was said, though.

It's Loftus Road to me, but like many I have no problem with KPFS, it's very laudable and let's not take that away.

Essex suggested that the naming for KPFS MAY have been to price up the naming rights to sell...

That's what the post you quoted was referring to to be fair.
Consultation Minutes on 19:36 - Jul 26 with 1238 viewsessextaxiboy

Just speaking to my youngest boy,he says that he club do run a risk of the fans seeing it as taking something away from the foundation.
The reality is that the foundation has had the exposure for free. If the club use the data to secure a better deal and make a donation to the foundation that may be of more use . The exposure data for the launch of the KPFS can be compared to the data for Loftus Rd previously and show the figures for a new deal .He tells me commercial stadium naming rights are normally longer term so it makes sense to wait and see if we go up
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 19:39]
Consultation Minutes on 19:37 - Jul 26 with 1230 viewslarsricchi

Consultation Minutes on 18:48 - Jul 26 by 80s_Boy

Essex suggested that the naming for KPFS MAY have been to price up the naming rights to sell...

That's what the post you quoted was referring to to be fair.

Consultation Minutes on 20:15 - Jul 26 with 1149 viewsessextaxiboy

No decent partner would sign a deal like that . They want their brand in every newspaper report, every graphic ,every time Stelling says " theres a goal at ....and they will want to bring their own clients to their branded stadium...and in return we take their money
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 20:16]
Consultation Minutes on 20:20 - Jul 26 with 1122 viewsBoston

Oh there were.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Consultation Minutes on 20:25 - Jul 26 with 1110 viewsBoston

Loftus Rd, aka KPFS.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Consultation Minutes on 20:35 - Jul 26 with 1093 viewsGloryHunter

Consultation Minutes on 15:22 - Jul 26 by daveB

Aaaaargh! Upper Loft is the only place where there is (just about) enough leg room for me. Please don't take that away - the kiddies don't need to take the roomiest seats in the stadium, do they?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024